70

Red Skys and Royal Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I would love to thank Luchii for the fantabulous poster she made me, Thank you~

 

Sehun’s POV

  The feeling of my back hurting woke me up, but I was sure I hadn’t done anything to it.  I must have slept funny, so I shifted around and tried to go back to sleep.  Dawn was just approaching so I still had a few more hours to sleep before I had to get up and deal with the day ahead of me.  But no matter how I moved my back was still aching.

  I lay in my bed for a good twenty minutes before I grew to frustrated and could sit still.  I rubbed at my back and massaged the muscles, but still the feeling wouldn’t go away.  I paced around my room but it wasn’t doing any good.

  Leaving my bedroom I walked across the hall to find Luhan Hyung, maybe he could help me.  I honestly don’t care if my Hyung is sleeping right now, I’m going crazy from this ghost pain and I want it fixed.

  I didn’t bother to knock as I pushed the door open to my Hyung’s room.  “What do you want Sehun?”  He asked me as he was pacing around his room.  I scrunched my eyebrows as I watched him moving around his room, his hand would go to his back before he would tear it away and continue pacing.

  I let my hand rest on my back as well as I watched him.  “My back’s been bothering me and I don’t know why.”  I muttered.

  Luhan Hyung stopped moving and looked over at me, “So I’m not the only one that’s feeling this.”

  “What is it?”  I asked him.

  He shook his head, “I have no idea, but since it’s not just one of us, you just cleared that up.”

  “Should we see if the other Hyungs are feeling this as well?”  I asked him again. I have no idea what to do with this and it won’t go away, that pain just stays were it is never dulling or fading.

  “That would be our best bet Sehun.  Maybe they know what it is, because I’m drawing a blank.”  Hyung said as he led he way out into the hallway.  If the other Hyungs were feeling the same feeling then maybe they might have an idea where this is coming from.  This ghost pain was like nothing I have ever felt before.  My muscles felt like they were tightening and squeezing, knotting and pinching.  I knew my muscles weren’t doing that though, I could move them freely and if I focused past the ghost pain there was nothing wrong with me. 

  So then what was causing this?  And why was it happening to more than one of us?

  Luhan Hyung and I went to all the room on the third floor getting all of them up.  Most of the Hyungs were already awake and would ask us if our backs hurt when we came to get them.  Luhan, Suho, Kris, Chen, D.O, Baekhyun, Kai, Lay Hyungs and me all gathered at the top of the stairs.  Chanyeol, Xiumin and Tao Hyungs had rooms on the second floor so we would go get them in a little bit; we didn’t want to wake Sky up with all of us moving around.

 “Does everyone have that pain?”  Kris Hyung finally took charge and asked the nine of us.  His answer came with nods from all of us.  All nine of us were having the same feeling of pain in our back in the exact same spot.

  “Does anyone know an explanation to this?”  Suho asked but only gained negative responses.  None of us had any idea where this could be coming from or why it was happening.

  “Do you know anything about his Lay?”  Kris Hyung asked him, hoping the one of us that knew the most about anything medical could have an idea about what might case this.

  Lay Hyung shook his head, “I have never heard of anything like this happening and I’m sure I have never had this happen before.  I know as much as you do on this matter unfortunately.” 

  Well if Lay Hyung didn’t know anything about it then there was no chance any of us would have an idea about it.  He’s the only one out of all of us that would even know a single thing about this the rest of us were in the dark completely.

  “What are we supposed to do now then?”  Chen Hyung asked rather annoyed as he kept rubbing his back.

  “This isn’t the first time this happened.”  Kai Hyung threw in gaining all of our attention in one go.  Had he felt this before?  If he had could he explain it to us and tell us what was going on?

  “Explain Kai.”  D.O Hyung said to him.  All of us wanted to know what he was talking about.

  “Like all of us are doing now, I was you Chanyeol and Luhan Hyung rubbing your backs like they were in pain the other day.”  He answered D.O Hyung.

  “That’s why is felt familiar!”  Luhan Hyung exclaimed.  “I knew I felt something like this before I just couldn’t remember when.”

  But why did they only feel it before and not the rest of us.  What was so different now that all of us were getting it?  What had changed?  I winced a little as a shock went through the area on my back rubbing it slightly again.

  We stood at the top of the stairs and all though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter