136

Red Skys and Royal Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  I could practically see the agitation, anger and hate the boys were projecting through the room.  I placed my hand on Chen to hold him back where he looked as if he wanted to lunge up at them.

  “Alright, enough please.”  I sighed.  “Can you give us some space, please?”

  Kai scoffed, “We aren’t going anywhere.”

  “Then will you behave?”  I asked back.  Looking over my shoulder at him and the others there.

  “I told you that there is a reason we control Warriors, Sky.”  Zelo stated.

  I shot him a glare.  “And I don’t do that to my boys as I mentioned before.  I don’t need to control them to get them to listen and I have no reason to control them and stop them from doing as they please.  So don’t tell me how to handle my Warriors.”

  “Don’t anger her, Zelo.”  Youngjae warned my youngest cousin.  “We mean no hostility and are not criticizing your way of doing things.  We just came to share what we know and help where we can.”

  I slumped back in my chair with a nod, “I know.” 

  It was hard sitting in between the two groups.  One wanted nothing to do with the other and for them to be gone, the other was indifferent of their presence if not fascinated by them.  I don’t want either of them at the others throat, I don’t want them at war with each other.

  Playing peace between the two groups was going to be exhausting, but someone had to do it and I was the only one strong enough to do so.

  “D.O, can you get me something hot to drink.  I’m not feeling so well.”  I asked the boy sitting behind my left shoulder behind the chair.

  Getting up he looked at me worriedly, “Are you alright?  What’s wrong?”

  “Her head is spinning, she feels nauseous, her stomach is in knots and her body feels weak, muscles are responding properly.”  Yongguk supplied to D.O where I would have only reassured him I was fine.  He listed the exact symptoms I was having, and while I was slightly surprised he knew it made sense.  Yongguk knew what I was feeling and going through internally when I was ‘dead’ so if it had anything to do with that I was sure he would know about it.

  Lay placed his hand on my forehead to detect what was wrong but I shied away, I don’t want them using their powers, not with my cousins around.  At least not yet.  “I’m fine, Lay.  Don’t, please.”

  “Sky.”  He pressed, but I only shook my head.

  “Remember what I say before, Lay.”  I reminded him.  “No specialties, no causing fights and please don’t get in the way of what I’m doing.”  I sent to Lay telepathically.

  “I got it, D.O.”  Lay left the room.  “Don’t overwork yourself, Sky.  If you need to rest, do so, everything can wait for another day.”

  “I know, Lay.  But I’m alright.”  I replied as he left to the kichten.

  Once Lay had been gone for a few moments and the rest of my Warriors had settled down, Youngjae shifted in his seat so he was facing me better.  His black hair covering his eyes slightly before he flicked his head to move his bangs aside.

  “Have you spoken with them already?” Youngjae asked, leaning forward and resting his elbows on his legs.

  I nodded my head in response.  “I talked with them.  Still have questions that don’t have answers to, but I know about them.”

  Yongguk nodded, seemingly please to know I at least knew something.  “Since you have a base to start on now, we’ll do our best to clear up what you still don’t understand about all of this.  The three of us have known you were different for a long time, we started having our speculations when you were a child and things were kept from you.”

  “So you’ve been stalking her since she was a kid basically?”  Xiumin asked rather appalled.

  I let out a laugh.  “No Xiumin, you’ve got that all wrong.”  I can see how they might have come to that conclusion, considering they don’t know what relationship I share with the Royals is exactly.  “Maybe we should introduce everyone, clear things up so this makes sense.”  I reasoned.

  “We already know they’re Royals, what more is there to it?”  Baekhyun grumbled.

  I chuckled again.  Looking back at all of them, a small smile curved my lips.  “Boys, meet my three older cousins, Yongguk, Youngjae and Zelo.”  I motioned to the three mentioned sitting on the couch to my right.  “And their friends Himchan, Daehyun and Jongup.”

  The eleven of them in the room balked as they processed what I told them.  Eyes widening as they scanned the faces of the six Royals sitting in our living room.  Some of them looked skeptical after their brains processed the information giving to them, others seemed shocked at the news.

  “Cousins.”  Kris asked for clarification, not seeming to believe my statements.

  “Yes, Kris. Cousins.  I grew up with them throughout my childhood until the left one day.  They’re the reason I knew how to fight to begin with, and part of the reason I am the way I am.”  I explained.  “It’s no joke and it isn’t a lie.”

  “If you were blood related to them, Sky, you would be a Royal yourself.  That we can guarantee for fact you are not.”  Lay stated as he walked back into the room with a steaming mug in his hands.  Handing it over to me, he brushed a stray strand of hair out of my face.  “You are not Royal, you can’t have a blood relationship with them.”

  “No, she’s isn’t Royal.”  Zelo affirmed with a shrug.  “But that doesn’t mean we aren’t related.”

  “Thanks for the tea, Lay.”  I spoke to him; giving him a soft smile before he sat at my feet, back resting against the chair I curled my legs up on. He nodded back in reply as he focused back on the Royals.

  “If a Dealer is related to a Royal, then they have to be a Royals themselves.”  Suho shot back at my cousins.

  Himchan shook his head, “That isn’t always the case, there is an exception to that.  It goes back in time to when which bloodline a Royal was from was determined.  The Royals bloodline is passed down in a specific way; because of the way the bloodl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter