45*

Red Skys and Royal Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris’s POV

  I followed the boys outside as they in turn followed our skipping Dealer.  I missed that last part of the conversation inside so I was hoping if I stood back and watched I would catch up on the topic I missed.

  She stood in a field in the back yard, the rest of us stood in front of her.  I waited to see what they were going to do so it came as a surprise when Xiumin stepped forward.  What were they doing?  Without a single order, he had stepped forward and paused before her.

  What I saw next shocked me.  Xiumin lunged towards our Dealer with every intent to hit her with his full strength.  One punch form any Warrior on a Dealer with that much strength would kill them, so what was he thinking!  If he actually hit her she would die.  I don’t particularly care if she dies, but I wouldn't think that a Warrior would go and do this.  Hell, I would think the bond would force us all to save her in this kind of situation.

  But the bond gave away no feelings of fear or anything to indicate a life threatening experience for our Dealer.  I wasn’t going to step in and save her, it would be better for all of us if she was dead and we didn’t have to live under her rule any longer than they already have.

  What seemed like minutes as I watched this and let my thoughts slip through my mind, in reality it was only fractions of seconds tha passed.  What I thought would be the end to my Dealer became the most puzzling thing to see.

  With almost no time to react, the girl was able to block Xiumin's attack without a single injury and with out flinching.  Countering, they both jumped back away from each other.  This girl was skinny and weak looking, and here I am watching her take on a Warrior at full strength.  She isn’t normal.  Not one bit.  This just adds to the reasons why.

  She’s hiding something and I want to find out what it is.  Dealer’s never put so much effort in being able to fight a Warrior on their own unless they have a really good reason for it.  Did she have a reason why she had to know how to take one of us on?  Does she expect to be fighting a Warrior on her own without any help?  Without the help of her Warriors at her side?  What was she hoping to gain from this?

  So many questions that I still have no answers to and I may never get answers to.  It isn’t like she will ever give me a chance to ask these questions or she will give her time to give me the answers that plague my mind.  She will take from us what she wants and that is all.

   “If you want to win against a Warrior you have to outsmart them.”  Xiumin spoke to our Dealer.  Was he giving her tips on how to actually fight a Warrior?  When has he ever given someone advice on how to fight properly.  And why would he ever give this advice to a Dealer of all people.  A Dealer that owns him completely.

  “You need to be able to move around them fluidly and swiftly.”  Luhan added from beside me.

  What were these boys doing?  The more they train her, the easier it will be to punish us and hurt us.  If she already has the strength then it makes it all the easier to hurt one of us.  Even if this training is for her protection or whatever lie she used to make them teach her, she will be able to use all of this against us.

  Am I the only one here that is seeing the negative effects of what they are teacher her.  I have no idea how this petite girl is able to have this amount of strength when she has little muscle on her body.  It shouldn’t be possible for her to be able to do any of this, she should not be able to take on the oldest of us all and not have a single wound on her body.  She should not be able to do any of this!

  I saw the wicked smirk on her face that she directed towards her opponent.  What ever she was thinking, it was not going to end well for the boy standing in front of her.  She managed to get her legs around his neck and flip him onto his back knocking him out for a few seconds.  The strength she had to have used to be able to do that should not have been capable from the skinny, human body of hers.

  She solidified my thinking that this strength was next to impossible when she kicked Chen with enough force to send him flying back a few meters.  No human or Dealer should be able to possess this amount of strength.  I kept my face as neutral as possible as I watched this unfold in front of me.

  This girl had claimed me no more than a couple of minutes ago and I was already seeing the skill and precision she had.  It makes me think of how many times she has used this on my brothers when they did not listen to her.  How many times has she hurt them when they cannot do anything to stop her.

  Chen voiced his complaints about what she had just done.  I was expecting her to get angry over him expressing his anger towards her, so I wasn’t prepared when her response came.  “What’cha gonna do about it?”  She mocked him.

  She treated his angered expression as a joke and egged him on to see what he would do next.  Was she trying to bait him into going against her so she would have good reason to hurt him?  She may be more manipulative than I thought.

  Taking her bait, Chen started charging towards her while Xiumin made his way towards her as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter