21*

Red Skys and Royal Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Opening my eyes, I stood up, the arms around me letting me go, their warmth gone.  I glared at the boy who broke my silence.  I helped my snuggle-buddy off the ground, to bad it didn’t last ant longer.

  Throwing my peaceful silence out the window I spoke up, “Don’t be jealous, Chanyeol, you do the same thing as Luhan when you have the chance to, so I don’t want to hear anything from you.”  I nagged.

  That pretty much shut Chanyeol up, which was nice, to bad that made the others speak out, “If he can’t be jealous, then I will.”  Kai smirked.

  Damn that smirk!  “You don’t know her well enough, so you can’t be jealous, Kai.” Sehun replied passively.

  Are they seriously going to start a fight over this?  Really?  Bye-bye quiet, hello noise!  Was all I could think as I stared at the now quarreling boys before me.  And so, here went the seven boys in their little argument over who was aloud to be jealous and what about.  I’m seriously thinking they are enjoying this freedom way too much and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

  “Can we train, please!” I shouted, this time shutting them all up.  Finally!

  Nodding they all came over to where I was.  “What are we doing today?” 

  “How well have you improved since last time we did a real training session?”  I asked.  They shrugged, do I really have to figure everything out myself!  “Okay, well let’s see how well you can do.  Chanyeol you will start us off.”

  He stepped forward, “What am I supposed to show you exactly?”

  “How well you can control your flames.”  I explained to him.  Really, I thought it would be obvious what I wanted, but I guess not.  I basically had him working on how well he can keep the heat to nonexistent when he encased me in them.

  “Oh.  I can do that!”  That creepy but infectious smile graced his face.

  His flames wrapped around my body, the red haze surrounding me.  At least that was what it looked like to me inside.  I could still see through the fire, but everything was a shade of red.  I smiled and raised my hand in front of my face, I could see the flames flaring around it, but I felt nothing, the only indication was the red haze I was seeing through and physically seeing it.

  “What are you doing!”  Came a few loud outbursts.

   “Relax, Chanyeol isn’t doing anything to hurt her.”  D.O said to calm them down.

  “Enough.”  I said once D.O had finished.  The fire disappeared and I was standing there like nothing had just happened.  “Perfect, Chanyeol.  Can I still burn things when I touch them?”

  “Yup!  But, the flames are even hotter.  I figured if I can’t make the heat go away I would focus it outward, so the flames around you are even more destructive!”  He sounded so happy about the fact that he just made something so dangerous.

  “Well I’m glad that worked out well, anything else?”

  “Sehun and I made tornados with fire, otherwise that’s about it.”

  I nodded and he went back to standing between Sehun and Luhan.  “D.O, anything?”

  “Watch.”  He replied and I looked at the ground beneath my feet.  Nothing moved, not even I tremor in the ground until little vines popped up around my feet.  It was very impressive, not even a grain of soil moved visibly, but can it be detected by other Earth Specialty Warriors?

  “How detectable is this?”

  “Very minimal.”  He answered.

  “Perfect.  Sehun?” 

  “Nothing really, yet, it’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter