Angelic Face

When Love and Hate Collide

Jiyong's POV

"La...La...La...La... everybody get em high...." as this song was playing in my ipod.

Bigbang is very busy this days as we are preparing for our final concert in Seoul after our very successful concert outside the country.. "kyahhh.. im very tired, when will we get our dayoff!" as i almost shout inside the car as we are going to our dance rehearsals outside the YG building.

"maybe that will not be possible. tsk tsk tsk" seungri said.

i took a deep breath. " I wish that we could have a month long vacation out here, in an island and we go Party party! YEAH!" while banging and swaying my body.

"yah.. right" added by daesung.

then suddenly as five of us were chatting inside we suddely heard a loud "KABLAM!" we hit something.

"WHOA! what was that" TOP asked.

"what happened Ah In?" i asked him

"soory i didnt notice the stoplight in the intersection we got bumped into a cab" he told us.

"oh crap.! we're gonna be late for our rehearsals." i added as i look outside without rolling the windows down. of course to avoid some paparazzi outside.

then our driver went out to call our manager about the incident.

and then i notice a girl coming out from the cab that we just bumped in, she's pretty, slim and has that angelic face, ohh really she caught my attention. as she was talking to the driver of the cab. well i cant hear what they are talking about but i saw her panicking as if she was up to something. 

and then our driver told us: "well guys i already called the manager and told them that if they could fetch you here and bring you to your rehersals i will get through this problem right away.. sorry"

"well what else can we do." said taeyang who is annoyed that time.

"ayt. ayt lets just wait for our manager."

and then after that i notice that the girl with an angelic face girl got near into our car, ANGRY she was saying something but we cant hear it, and then she kicked the car and left.

I'm amazed at her she's way too cute at that time even when she is angry, i got thoughts on my mind if i could see her again.

"hey look, at that cute lady outside, she is really mad at us!" i told them.

"of course she will be mad, maybe she had important things to do that because of this incident she got delayed. haha i agree she's cute" says seungri

"hey.. hey.. i saw her first huh.." i smirked at seungri.

"whhhooaaa.. you like her already?" asked daesung.

"well, i think i like her personality. haha" as i continue looking at her pass the street.

"whoa our jiyong is IN LOVE!!!" daesung .

"kyahhh.. i just like her attitude that doesn't mean i'm already in love with her." i defended.

"yeah.. whatever Mr. GD" added TOP. and they began teasing me with that cute girl.

"okay okay, i will give her a name. what do you think guys?" as i ask for opinion.

"me! me! you can girl her Y ANGRY CHIC!" sengri said as he is forming a y body with his hands.

"YAH! not that.. her face is too angelic for that name!" i told him

"OK, maybe you can call her ANGEL IN THE CAB!" daesung added while imitating an angel.

"hahahaha nah.. its like your endorcing a pizza chain brand" i told him as i keep thinking.

"AHA! i got it! i can call her BUTTERFLY!" as i smirked.

"haha.. whatever jiyong" taeyang told me.

there's a part of me saying that i like her but i know it is impossible that i could see her again because of my work. well if destiny would allow me, i know i could have another chance to meet her.

as i day dream i didnt notice that my BUTTERFLY already left and a few minutes later another car approaches our way and then our manager got us and we went to our rehersals that day.

i told to myself "i will see you again my butterfly" i smiled as i look back at the place of the accident.