Stay Together.

When Love and Hate Collide

Bom’s POV

We are seated at the porch of the restaurant while waiting for our bonfire to be set-up, Jiyong and Seunghyun helped them in preparing the things needed, there I was left with Dara, I could now proceed to my next plan in getting them back together.

“I’m sorry for mingling with your life Dara.” I suddenly said as I was looking at Jiyong and Seunhyun who was now carrying some firewoods for the bonfire.

“What do you mean Bommie?” she asked quizzically and I turned my gaze at her and held her hand.

“I know I don’t have the right to control your feelings or do something with your lovelife, but I know you love that guy over there and yet your controlling your feelings just because he lied to you once.” I explained to her as I held her hands and squiz it.

“sorry for doing this, I just wanted to help, I know I don’t have a say on what would be your decision, but one thing I want to tell you, Jiyong is a good guy and I know eventhough he lied, his sincereness towards you didn’t perish and I know that he loves you.” I smile as I utter my last word, she just lowered her head and wipe the single tear that escaped her eyes.

“I know Bommie, and I’m glad that I have a friend like you, even though your stubborn, wild and out of this world, your still my very best friend whom I can lean on everytime.” She smiled at me as I wipe another tear in her eyes.

“You know that I like Jiyong, its just that I got scared and I don’t know how can I express the same feelings that he’s showing me. And im very thankful that I’ve met him, he’s extraordinary and that is why I like him.” I smiled at her and patted her head.

“Shhhhh… well, just give the guy another chance, don’t worry I got your back, if he does something bad ill kick his and together with his friend ill cut their balls and feed them to the lions.” As she heard what ive said she gigled and after a while both of us laughed together and look back to the guys who are busily working with the restaurant crew.

“just give him a chance, and enjoy this vacation with him okay.” I glance back at her and gave her a sweet smile which she smiled back and squized my hand, after a while both Jiyong and Seunghyun are waving their hands signalling us to go near the seashore so we could start our bonfire bonding.

 

JIYONG’s POV

After we set up the Bonfire all of us were gathered surrounding it, enjoying some couple of drinks and a bunch of seafoods in our plate, me and Dara are still awkward but I can see that she’s smiling already at me and she talks to me time to time.

“I soooo love vacations, this way I could relax my muscles and enjoy the warm breeze.” Bom said as she spread her hands holding a corn on a cob.

“your just enjoying the food not the atmosphere.” Seunghyun-hyung said as he earned a smack in the head from Bom-noona and I just laugh at them.

“I just noticed now, you two are good together.” I told them as the both look my way and screamed. “NO FREAKING WAY!!” same tone and at the same time.

“look even the two of you answer the same.” Dara said, agreeing with me as we keep on teasing the two who just glared at each other.

“I don’t like girls who eat like a pig, it seems like theres no tomorrow.” Seughyun said as he crossed his arms in his chest as he looked at Bom-noona boingly.

“I don’t like you EITHER. I don’t like guys who have a ERTED MIND!!” she screamed her last word as she stuck her tounge towards TOP-hyung.

“AH! I remembered, Bom-noona, you and TOP-hyung met the other day right?” I ask her as she look towards my direction, and in my peripheral vision I see Dara just listening to us as she held both of her arms together as if hugging herself. Before noona could answer I poke Dara’s arm and gave her my jacket, and I was left just wearing my white fitted V-neck shirt, im kinda cold but Dara’s is more important, I ignore the curious stares of them and then I go back to Bom-noona.

“well.. yeah… we’ve meet why?” she curiously asked as she look at TOP as if asking him why was I asking her about their meeting, and then TOP-hyung eyes popped like he remembered something.

“I just want to asked you what happened to TOP-hyung that day? When he went back in our apartment he’s frustrated and angry.” I look at TOP-hyung’s direction as he glared at me like as if shooting daggers at my face.

“Oh…. That….” She smirked and look at TOP-hyung’s direction who face became paled and was about to excuse his self but Bom-noona held his arms signalling him to sit back down.

“what about that noona?” Dara smiled at me and mouthing thanks to me, but me being protective I encircled my hand over her shoulders and she just let me be.

“don’t you dare Bom… im warning you.” TOP glared at her with a serious tone.

“why? Are you shy on what happened to us? Ohhhh may I rephrase that… what HAPPENED to YOU?” she raise her brow and smirked at him, I can see even just in the bonfire TOP-hyung face were crimson red, I want to laugh out loud but I controlled it because I want to hear the whole story.

“Why?? What happened to the both of you?” I asked curiously as I keep my focus on the two people across me.

“when he saw me that day he got a… HA-----Uuhhhmmmmffff…. Y---Ahhh!!” she didn’t finish her sentence because TOP-hyung held her and cover stopping her words.

“hey hyung… she might get hurt stop that.” I told him but he just ignored me.

“well be going now, this alien is already sleepy and she’s saying a lot of random words… I’ll just bring this babo in our room.” Still holding Bom-noona’s mouth but suddenly he put her in his shoulders.

“YAH!!! Put me down!!!! DON’T YOU WANT TO LET JIYONG AND  KNOW THAT YOU HAD A HARD-ON WHEN YOU SEE ME THAT DAY!!!!!” TOP-hyung suddenly stopped in his tracks and suddenly drop Bom-noona on the sand and on cue Dara and me started laughing the hell out of us.

“YAH!!!! You BABO!!!! Why did you carry me and then drop me like this!!!!” Bom-noona nursed her as TOP glared at her.

“hahahahha…. Hyung that was a first….” I look at their direction but TOP-hyung just lowered his head and went on his own track going back to their room.

“What’s the problem of your friend Jiyong??? YAH!!! ALIEN wait for me!!!! I don’t have the keys!!!!” noona slowly stood up and screamed as she almost run following TOP hyung.

“well my guess is right at that time…. Hahaha I can easily read TOP-hyung’s reactions.” We keep on laughing until the two people was out of sight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

WELL ANTHER CLIFF HANGER OF THE STORY.... MIANHE... I WAS ABOUT TO CONTINUE THIS BUT.... I CANT CAUSE MY LAPPY WAS BROKEN... I NEED TO SEND THIS FIRST AT THE SERVICE CENTER... BEAR WITH ME GUYS...  >(>o<)<

 

WITH THIS LITTLE UPDATE HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT AND STILL KEEP ON SUPPORTING THIS ONE.... COUPLE OF CHAPTERS TO GO AND I HOPE THE STORY WILL END SOON..... SOON... SOON...

 

MORE SUBSCRIBERS TO COME!!!! *anticipating* AND MORE COMMENTS JUSEYOOO...

 

KAMSAHAIDA... I'LL BE OUT FOR COUPKE OF DAYS NEH??? GOOBAM!!!

\(O__O)//

 

LOTS OF LOVE, LUSCIOUS <3