Realization.

When Love and Hate Collide

DARA’s POV

My head was pounding hard, another hang over. What the hell happned last night again? I slowly stood up in the bed, it was comfy, and the sheets were smelling good. I try to roam my eyes around the room, .. no… no… another realization hit me. IM NOT IN MY FREAKING ROOM!

My eyes popped out as I quickly sat up on the bed gathering my thoughts, recalling what happened last night. then my eyes darted at the person went out of, maybe that was the bathroom, wearing jeans, and he’s still not wearing a shirt the towels were on his head as he keep on drying it.

“WWWWAHHHHHH!!! WHO ARE YOU!!!” I shrieked and pointed at the person, I feel my head hurt again, and I saw the person approached me.

“DON’T COME CLOSE!!!” I warned him and I saw confusion in his eyes.

“Are you okay now Dara? sorry for bringing you in my condo…” he was not able to finish his words, another shock from me, I’m in his condo? What am I doing here? And who’s this person again? I try to recall things again but I’m still confused.

“don’t freak out, I didn’t do anything, you were so drunk last night, I was about to send you home but I don’t know your address.. so I don’t have a choice.” He said calmly, explaining things to me, especially what happened last night, and memories came back, and I feel my heart constricts again, remembering it. I lowered my head, I want to cry but I’m controlling it.

“thanks Jaejoong-ssi, sorry for bothering you. My mind are just pre occupied that is why.” I smiled at him and fixed myself.

“let’s have breakfast. I bought some new clothes for you. You take a shower first and I’ll just wait for you outside.” He smiled and stood up leaving the room as he locked it.

I heaved a sigh, I’m glad at least I met a good guy last night who helped me, I looked at his room again, it was neat, and indeed very manly, he had some of his pictures pinned on the wall, some couches, and a guitar standing at the far right corner of the room. I glance at the paper back on the side table, he indeed bough some clothes, and take note, not just ordinary clothes, but branded clothes, who’s the guy anyway? I grab the paper bag and storm to the bathroom and take a shower to wash away the hangover that I’m feeling.

After the I showered I check myself on the mirror, fixed my clothes, he also pick good clothes, just like Jiyong…. Jiyong…. Why did you do this to me. I shook my head erasing the thoughts in my head as wipe the tears in my face. I grab my phone inside my clutch bag and saw a lot of voicemails from Jiyong. Did he see me last night? why is he calling? Does he going to break things up?

I didn’t notice that I was standing in the room, while holding my phone and tears are flowing from my eyes. I guess the effect of the alcohol vanished already because I remembered everything last night and what I saw. I was back to myself when jaejoong approached me as he held my shoulders.

“are you alright?” he asked worriedly looking to my swollen eyes.

“I don’t know… I don’t know…” I kept on shaking my head, at least there’s a person whom can hear me out even though I don’t know him personally.

“let’s eat first, Neh?” he smiled warmly as he wipe the tears that escaped from my eyes. I just followed him and he let me seated.

“after this, I’ll hear your story… so don’t worry I’ll just listen… someone told me that once you let out whats bothering you, you will feel okay.” he smiled again and sips his coffee. I didn’t notice that he has some soft features, he has fair white skin, better than mine, he has black orbs and chocolate brown hair, that’s kinda messed up because he let it dry. His body was kinda built, but not too much on his body type. Is he somehow a celebrity or what? Here I am again being ignorant on my own country even actors and actresses I don’t know.

“thanks Jaejoong-ssi.” I smiled back at him as I look at the food that he preapared. Well, I had some toasted bread, bacons and egg and a cup off coffee, a good remedy to remove my hangover, but not my broken heart. I saw him grab his phone and talked to someone, I didn’t hear the conversation well, but its like, he’s cancelling something… I ignored it, because I know its not good eavesdropping on someone else’s conversation.

We both finished our breakfast as I roam my eyes around his place, it was comfy and very manly, he had some of his pictures hanged on the wall, and all the things here were organized and well kept, well I guess he’s kinda OC (Obssesive Compulsive) I think. I don’t know, even I just met him last night, I feel very comfortable with him.

As I saw the voice messages at my phone, that I ignored up until now because I don’t know if I can handle what are those messages, so I turned off my phone and followed Jaejoong on his couch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ANNYEONG....!!!!!! DO YOU MISSED ME..??? GAAAHHHH I MISSED YOU GUYS...!!! T__T

 

IM SORRY THAT I'D JUST UPDATED THIS STORY TODAY... WELL BECAUSE IM LAZY THAT IS WHY... MIANHE... MIANHE... MIANHE...

 

ANYWAYS... HOPE YOU STILL SUPPORT MY STORY... LEAVE SOME ENCOURAGING COMMENTS SO THAT I COULD HAVE MORE ENERGY TO WRITE..!!

 

I MISSED WRITING SO MUCH... AND I MISSED YOUR COMMENTS TOO.. ^_~V

 

 

ARE YOU DEPRIVED APPLER LIKE ME..?

LEZZZ SPAZZ TOGETHER ON TWIITER AS WE WAIT FOR THEI CONVO OKEI..

DONT FORGET ITS....... @galaxxi08 @galaxxi08 @galaxxi08 (TWIITER/INSTAGRAM)

 

 

 

 

 

JALGAYOOOOOOO..... GOOOODDDBAM..!!!

 

 

 

LOTS OF LOVE,

Luscious. <3