Trying to Give-Up.

When Love and Hate Collide

DARA’s POV

“Annyeong everyone sorry for the delay.” I bowed at them and smiled, but I can feel the sudden tension in the air, it’s like something is wrong but I don’t know what it is, so I just ignore it, and then I proceed inside our room. I notice a sudden change in Jiyong’s expression, I feel a bit worried, did he think different about me? Did he think that I already have a guy? What?? Why am I thinking so much? Why am I jumping into conclusions?? Ill just brush off these thoughts and me and Minho will be seated.

“I just want to take this opportunity again to thank you guys for here, and for making my project a success! Without you, I don’t know if I had done this.! GANSAHAMNIDA!” I bow at them one by one and smiled.

“enough of the drama, so let’s just toast to your success Dara-ahh!!” Bom suddenly blurted out while pouring each of us drinks.

“CHEERS!!!!” we all raise our glasses and toast. But I feel uncomfortable its like something is different in these mere moment. What could it be?

JIYONG’s POV

I smiled as I know that Dara is already here, its like my soul escaped my body that moment, its like I want to rush out of the room and stay in my bedroom forever. I don’t know what to do, I glance at TOP-hyung but he just gave me a deep sigh, I know what he meant, he cant help me this time, because I know both of us will be dead if manager Minho will know about everything. But the most important thing  that, what if Dara cant understand why I lied, what if I lose her, I cant take it… were just starting out, but because of my stupidy everything will vanish. I hope I will still have a chance to explain everything to her.

The awkwardness in the room is killing me, I don’t know what to do, so I just keep with the flow and pray that everything will be in my side.

MINHO’s POV

It hurts that Dara is already seeing someone, that Dara is more happy in other man, but what the hell is my problem, eventhough I already know those things why im still wishing why am I still hoping that she could still see me more than a friend? I hate it, but what can I do? That’s her decision, it hurts me but I need to accept it, for her, for us. But I must know this person Immediately, I must know who is the guy, if that guy deserves her, if he will never make Dara sad or cry, that he must be better than me.

I know im being selfish, but it’s the only way, the only thing that im holding on, still wishing that I could win Dara, that she could see me as her guy not just a FRIEND.

Before we  could arrive at the door of the room I was lost in my trance as I saw Dara hold the door knob.

“Dara, Im sorry about all those things that I told you earlier.” I hold her arms stoping her from going inside.

“its okay Minho-ah, I’m the one who must be sorry, because you know…” she bitterly smiled at me and then remove her hand in the door knob and face me.

“I hope everything between us will not change, huh…” I smiled keeping all my hurt feelings inside.

“of course Minho-ah, you and I will still be the best buddies ever!” she closed her fist and throw her hands in the air.

“hahaha… your too cute… im sorry I cant come with you inside, I still have to do things, I just drop by to talk to you and to congratulate you again.” I smiled and held both of her hands.

“Thanks to you! I cant do this alone, because of you it was a success!” she smiled sweetly, that I loved and by seeing her like that is like im being contented, that I know I will be happy if I always saw her like that.

I grab something in my pocket, a beautiful silver chain bracelet, with butterfly danglings along it. I get her left hand and put it.

“that’s my gift to you, to your success.” I smiled at her and I can see that she was surprised.

“OMO! This is beautiful Minho-ah… Thank you sooo much!” she look at the bracelets details and then hugged me tightly.

“hahaha… you way too cute, your deserve it Dara, go inside your friends are waiting for you.” I guide her back to the door and smiled.

“okay Minho-ah, have a safe drive. Thank you again.” She just smiled again and then I turn my back and walk, going out of the restaurant.

It hurts me a lot, but what can I do, I still cant get enough of her, her smiles are just enough to satisfy my heart, her laugh and everything about her, its strucks my heart really hard, but I must learn to get over her, because I know she just finds me way too much for her, but for me she is just enough, I cant be a perfect guy for someone else, I can just be her perfect guy, but I know it will not happen.

I heaved a sigh as I arrived at my car. I glance again at the restaurant, start the engine and drove off. I go to the nearest bar and have a drink alone.

 

BOM’s POV

I heaved a deep sigh as I saw Dara alone, she was not with Minho, but what happened?? Hmmm… her expression is kinda bothered like she thinking something. I must find out what happened about Minho’s confession to Dara, but with Dara’s facial expression I know it didn’t turned out well. I knew it, but im still eager to know every detail of it. But im sad for Minho, he told me everything, why he liked Dara, since when he liked Dara, its also bothering me because he is also my friend, but what can I do, Dara is already liking someone, but this someone is also having this little problem because he lied to her, its not a big thing but still he lied.

Ottokae!!! Im bothered with them im being trapped between my two bestfriends, I want to help Dara with GD, but still I want to help Minho, I don’t know what to do right now can somebody please help me!!!

To remove the tension that GD AND TOP made I hailed a toast for us to be relieve for a moment, I know they are expecting that they will meet their TRUE manager here, eating with us and everything will be revealed but still, they must thanks all the God’s and Goddeses that didn’t make that moment happen. I can see that Jiyong prayed hard. Its also hard for him, but still he must take a move to explain everything to Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

here's an update guys!!! im still working on the other chapters, kekekeke sorry for keeping you waiting hehehhehe love you all... ADD SOME COMMENTS to inspire me to continue the succeeding chapters.

HENGSHOOOOO!!!! KAMSAHAMNIDA... <3 (o__O)v

 

love lots authornim-unnie.

LUSCIOUS <3