Trouble.

When Love and Hate Collide

DARA’s POV

I went to the security presented my ID and went inside. I storm my eyes around the club, full of people, nice music and drinking and dancing everywhere. I’m not into this kind of mood but I need to stay for a while and find the person that I need to talk to and kinda enjoy the night even I’m alone. I notice some stares as I walk to the club but I shrug it off.

I kept on looking around as I saw a familiar figure on the couch area. Is that? Imposible… he’s with his co-members. But as I walk I get a glimpse of the person… could that be?

“jiyong…” I looked at the person, it was indeed Jiyong, but he was with his colleagues who could that be? and the other person, it was indeed a girl with short her, holding his wrist tagging him along the dance floor,

That , the girl whom I saw at the concert!!! I knew she was trouble. But, I feel my heart constrict as I follow their movements to the dance floor. I cant explain what im feeling right now, I want to go there and pull the hair of the girl but my body was not cooperating. The documents that I was holding were slipped on the floor. After a couple of minute I slowly bent down to get it, I'm shaking, I don’t know what to do. what the hell is he doing here with that girl. He didn’t manage to contact me this day? What is happening. I don’t want to assume things but my mind is telling me to assume.

Before I could get the papers a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me up, as that person gets the documents that I fell on the floor.

“Miss, are you alright?” that person asked worriedly, but still I kept my gaze on the person on the dance floor with that girl. Its like I didn’t hear the person. He grabbed both of my shoulder and looked at me.

“Hey, your spacing out, are you okay?” he looked at me, he’s quite tall, he’s complexion was fair, he’s hair is chocolate brown and he has black orbs. He’s eyebrows were connected as he held me.

“uuhhh…uuhhmmm.. yeahh..” I quickly fixed my posture and grab the documents that he was holding.

“I’m sorry, but I noticed your shaking a while ago.” He told me as he stood in front of me, even though the area were quite noisy he was able to ask me, he’s voice was soft and calm.

“thank you, and don’t worry I’m okay.” I gave him an assuring smile and I was about to walk off, I kinda forget the moment but I glance back again at the dance floor, and my eyes were about to pop out in my socket as I saw the girl inched closer to his face and I dunno what happened next, I grabbed the hand of the guy and stormed out of the area we went to the other side of the bar.

“wait… wait up!!!” I’m back to my senses as I heard the guys voice. I stopped immediately and wiped the tears that was continue flowing from my eyes.

“I guess your not really okay.” he told me I can sense that he was raising his other eyebrow.

“I---I’m okay.” I said in betweet hiccups because I kept on crying.

“your not...  because you are crying.” He said calmly as he came near and wipe the tear that freshly escaped my eyes.

“i--- I need to do something I gotta go.” I clutched on the document that I’m holding and storm out of the way.

I fixed myself, I’m here for work not meeting someone or seeing something. I try to shook the memory from my head, but it keeps repeating and repeating. I need to hand the documents first and I need to go straight home and think things again.

“Mr. Yang, I’m here as a representative for Ms. Lee Chaerin, she’s sorry she cant come because she had things to do, here are the documents that she need to gave to you.” I smiled as I hand him the documents.

“Thank you, Miss??” he asked confusedly, crap I even forget to introduce myself.

“Ah! Park Sandara, pleased to meet you Mr. Yang.” I smiled at him and bowed a little.

“thank you for this, sorry for bothering you.” He smiled back.

“not a problem, Mr. Yang.” He stood up and shook my hands.

“you enjoy the night miss park, don’t worry about the drinks, are you with someone?” he asked me as he glance at the person behind me.

“Ah… ani… I’m alone I will just go home straight after this, thanks for the offer Mr. Yang.” I smiled at him and bowed again as I turn my head and the guy who talked to me earlier was there waiting for me. I’m kinda annoyed because I feel like he’s following me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 3 3... :((