Spazz Attack.

When Love and Hate Collide

MINHO’S POV

The rehearsals of the boys continues in the past few days because the concert is getting nearer and nearer. And another thing is the TOP is having his promotions for Dara’sproject. Everythings must vbe done. As I drove going to the boys rehearsals Iook at the calendar in my phone.

“only three days are left before Dara’s project, she must been very busy.” I scan my phone and diverted my gaze to one of her photos, a smiling Dara, her hair flows with the wind, her sweet smile is refreshing and her eyes are just wonderful. A smile was crept in my lips. I remember this photo, it was during our college days, as we go out to the park and we go on a picnic, as she walks ahead of me I secretly took her photo as she suddenly glace at me. That moment was priceless. That would be one of the moment that I assure myself that I like her, that I love her, that I love being with hher all the time.

I sigh remembering that I still don’t have the chance to even talk to her heart to heart regarding my feelings, because im afraid the she might be uncomfortable with it, if I confess my feelings she will just ignore it, or she might tell me that im just her friend. Im scared, I don’t want to hear those words if that would happen, my heart cant contain it. because id love her for a long time, I loved her even more as we saw each other again, maybe this is what they call fate, what they call DESTINY.

I put my phone back into my bag, but I heard it suddenly beeped.

FROM: DARA

I miss you Minho, can we talk.. pppllleeeaasssee… see you after work. J

I was shocked as I read her message, I don’t know what to say, its like my mind is still processing what she texted and my mind is still not working on how to repond. I shook my head, I feel giddy again as I shakingly replied to her.

TO: DARA

Okay. Ill just fetch you later. See you.

Message Sent!

I re-read her text message again, and then I feel my heart jumped because of her. I just smiled again, and I didn’t notice that im already at the rehearsing studio of the boys.

Im just so happy that nothing can ruin my day.

JIYONG’s POV

Weve been rehearsing non stop, but TOP-hyung is having a hard time remembering his steps, especially his blockings, I must control myself not to shout nor not to ruin my day, because I will be freaking kill someone if it will.

“Hyung I already tol you that you must focus on your part.” I tap his shoulders and I fake a smile. Eventhough im really pissed at him I try to stay calm and talk to him kindly.

“Mianhae, im just out of myself right now.” He just bowed at me and giving me his worried look.

“okay, okay, lets just repeat the steps.” I tap his shoulders again and I walk in the middle of the dance floor but before we even start our maknae suddenly speak up.

“HYUNG!” he raise his closed fist up in the air.

“what is it Seungri?:” I calmly said, as I look at himin the front mirror.

“something is different with you in the past few days. Im worried.” Seungri said as he stand straight looking like a soldier as he talked to me.

“huh?? Different?? Me???” I pointed myself puzzled on what he is talking about.

“your not the scolding hyung anymore, and the out tempered hyung.” He still standing straight as if his delivering an important message, I can hear some of the boys laughing at him.

“huh! Why do you want me to scold you right now?” I turn my body to face him and crossed my arms in my chest while looking at him.

“yes, jiyong your different in the past few days, your inspired am I right?” youngbae curiously asked me as he walk near me his eyes looking at me.

“what the hell guys, stop scrutinizing me, we still have a lot of things to do, just don’t mind me okay??” I looked at them one by one and I look back in front signalling to start the music. I can see that they are smiling and shaking their head like they are surprised with my sudden change of attitude during practise. Well, they are a bit right, because I don’t want to ruin my mood, Dara’s face suddenly appeared in my head so I just smiled as I remember her again.

“what is she’s been doing right now?” I murmer to myself as awe continue to practise our routines.

DARA’s POV

I can sense that Bommie will ask a lot of questions regarding Jiyong, I know her she don’t want to miss a lot of things about me, what the hell, its like im a popular actress that she must not know anything about me, she became very busy in the past few days that is why we don’t have enough time to talk to each other, to talk about ME again.

“so tell me the whole story Dara?” she put her food in her table across me and lean a bit forward to hear anything that I will say.

“actually, theres nothing special happened, we just met, that’s it.” I blurted out without looking at her face, bcause I know her, she will ask tons of questions, even she already know the answer she still wants to hear it from me.

“tell me the whole story dara, I feeli like I missed a lot.” Bommie pouted and grab her chopsticks to start eating.

“okay, okay, ill tell you the whole story.” As I tell her what happen when me and jiyong met, she cant stop her self from screaming and being giddy at the same time, I just buried my face in my palms everytime she screams. Im very embarrassed, but what can I do, she’s my bestfriends, seems I have I choice.

“AIGOOO!!! HE EVEN ATTEMPT TO KISS YOU!!! KKKKYYYAAAHHHH!!!” she shouted again, omo, I cant take it anymore, I will die in humiliation because of her, can someone please stuff something in to stop her from screaming her lungs out.

“will you just lower your voice?? God Bommie, your screaming is calling the attention of all the people in the universe! Do you want me to lend you some megaphone for you to be clearly heard?” I look at her like im going to slit her neck to stop her from screaming..

“Okay…. Okay… ill stop,…” but she still cant help her self from being giddy, as I think whenever she remember about what I just said.
“im regretting that I tell you everything.” I took a deep breath and continue eating.

“arasso, arasso ill stop, so what’s next?” she stuff some bread in while looking at me excitedly.

“well… I don’t know.. I don’t know bommie..” I look at her and shook my head, I don’t have any idea… maybe we could meet again its up to him

“well, I think that date will be your start, will be the start of you love life Dara.” she seriously said and smiled at me.

“maybe, or maybe not.” I just continue eating as I listen to her.

“don’t be a NEGA person Dara.. tsssss..” she just said and continue to eat her remaining bread.

‘I hope it will be.’ I said to myself and finishes my food before me and bommie go back to our office.

At last all the things rehgarding th promotions are doing good. Ive done everything. The launching of the new product will be this Saturday so I must polish it to ensure everything will be smooth sailing.

“Dara, I need you in my office now.” I heard Ms. Chaerin as she pass in my cubicle.

“Deh, im coming.” I fix some of my folders before following to her office.

“what is it Ms. Chaerin.”I seated across her table as I wait her to speak.

“the Launching of the product will be this Saturday, is everthing finish already.” She told me as she entertwine her hands and lean in her chair.

“deh, the model rehearsed already and the mall is also prepared for the launching, they already post some posters for the event and we also spread the news through social media.” I said calmly as I look at her.

“okay, regarding the VIP’s that are coming to the event do you already send them their invitations, about the catering for the event?”

“yes, everything is all set, well just wait for the launching. Thanks to my friend who helped me. Ill just report if something happened.” I smiled at her hiding my nervousness.

“okay, im counting on you Dara, this could be one of our major promotions. You can go.” She smiled at me and extend her hands.

“yes ma’am.” I shook her hand and I bow down before I left her office.

“phew. That’s a relief.” I hold my chest and sigh as I leave her office.

“well, well, look who’s here.” Minzy appear before I could proceed to my cubicle.

“leave me alone Minzy okay?!” I fakely smiled. This girl must leave me now before I send her to outer space now. As in NOW.

“whooaa.. IM FREAKING SCARED! Goodluck on your promotion. I hope nothing happened.” She winked at me and flip her hair before leaving.

“WHAT THE HELL! She’s sooo annoying!!” I try to control my temper. As I stomp my feet going to my cubicle.

“Just wait you annoying girl, and se what I can do!” I grumpily sit in my chair and make myself busy.

BEEP.BEEP.

FROM: MINHO

“ill just fetch you there after work, arrasso?”

“OMO, I almost forgot I will meet Minho tonight. I will ask Bommie to come.” I remember that I just texted Minho this morning.

TO: MINHO

“okay. See you”

Message Sent!

I stood up and proceed to Bom’s cubicle to ask her to come with us later, I know she also miss Minho.