Errands.

When Love and Hate Collide

DARA’ s POV

Ottokae??!! Why now!!! I glance at my phone for the nth time. I forgot to charge it and I still have the whole day here at work, and I think I will be having my overtime because I still have a lot of things to do. I worry because maybe at this moment Jiyong is calling me. I can’t even get up on my cubicle because Ms. Chaerin needs those files before lunch time. I’m so exhausted. What could be Jiyong doing right now?

“aigoo… last time it was bommie who’s busy with work, now its back to me…”I keep on typing on my computer while reading the other folders, in my field of work I need to multi task or else after one hundred years, I’m not yet finish with this crap.

Here goes trouble, the ever so annoying and full of sarcasm Gong Minzy went to my cubicle.

“I’m busy and I will not entertain any unwanted guest right now.” I glance at her and back to my computer.

“why so grumpy, Dara?” she smirked at me and lean her head on my cubicle. I glared at her again and she just smiled teasingly.

“oh-oh… look who’s on trouble… are you not yet finished Dara-yah? Its almost lunch time, and Ms. Chaerin is really not in the mood right now… (tsk-tsk-tsk)” I glance at the clock on my table, heck she’s right… ottokae double ! And here’s she is annoying the hell out of me.

“cant you see, I’m currently working here, may you go back to your station and be productive? That’s the reason why our company’s need to fire people because of un-productiveness.” I stopped for a while, tilted my chair in front of her and crossed my arms across my chest and smirked at her. I see her shocked face again, I invisibly tapped my shoulders for a job well done.

“whatever Dara!!!!” she stomped her feet going back to her area and as she walks murmurs where heard but I know I won our bantering! Serves her. Oh! No! my workload!! I turned back to my computer and finish my work as fast as I could in no record time before luch time I finished it.

I hurriedly stood up after I printed the files and almost running going to Ms. Chaerin’s office. I panted as I reached her door, as I held her door handle she opened it first.

“AIGOO!” I got shocked as I still catch my breath.

“What is it Ms. Park? It’s almost lunch time and I need the paper works.” She looked at me with her tired eyes and annoyed face, heck Minzy’s right she’s not in the mood.

“I was just about to enter your office, Ms. Chaerin.” I settled my breath as I smiled handling her papers.

“okay. thanks for this.” She get the file and went back to her office. I heaved a sigh of success at least I will not get scolded again, as I was about to storm back to my cubicle I heard her door opened and called me.

“Yes, Ms. Chaerin anything else?” I looked back at her and she signalled me to go inside her office.

“Have a sit Dara.” she fixed her cat-eye glasses and sit across in the table. I gulped did she already checked the papers? Am I in trouble? I recall the paper works that I just handed thinking if I have a mistake there and my thinking was stopped when she talked.

“I have an important meeting this evening, but I still have a party going to attend at the same time. But my meeting was more important than the other one. Could you be my proxy for the party? It is just an simple cocktail party.” She fixed some files in her table and then looked at me.

“Me? Uuhhymm---hhmmmm… well… are  you sure Ms. Chaerin?” I fiddled my fingers and lokked at her.

“Yes, I could only entrust this to you, I don’t have a choice either. So could you be there?” she smiled and leaned on her chair.

“ohh---okay… what will I do there then.” I asked curiously.

“well, just talk to the host of the party, say sorry about me not being there, I’ll hand you some of the documents I need to give to that person and the address.” She get the three folders on her drawers under her desk and scribbled at her post it note and handed it to me.

“Okay Ms. Chaerin, I’ll do it.” I smiled warmly as I get the documents and read the piece of paper.

Mr. Park Jaesuk, General Manager of Club YG, 2nd Floor, 14th street Gangnam District, Seoul City.

“I cant contact her secretary, but just present your ID at the reception area I know they will allow you to enter there.” She smiled again as she stood up.

“Okay Ms. Chaerin, don’t worry I’ll make sure this documents will be received by him.” I stood up also as she shook my hands.

“Thank you, Ms. Park.”

“no worries, Ms. Chaerin, I’ll get going now.” I courteously bow at her and leave her room.

Oh-Em-Gee.. I got assign ed for a special assignment today.. hehehe for the first time I will go to the one of the famous club in Gangnam!!! I need to tell Bommie!!! But… I still have work.. and I how can I contact Jiyong. Waaahhhhh I ruffled my hair as I step out of Ms. Chaerin’s office.

“Got scolded Park?” the very familiar annoying voice welcome me.

“Shut up Minzy. And guess what, I’m going to the one of the most famous club in Gangnam, do you want to guess where?” I looked at her and smirked, I played like leaning my head and putting my hands in my ears as if waiting for her answer.

“Aigoo.. are you going to… to… Club YG???!!!” her shocked face was seen and I’m enjoying it, I know she is a party girl and she want to go there, but me here I have the previledge to go.

“uhhhwaaahhh… well.. your not that dumb I guess..” I stood straight and look back at her.

“YAH!!! Why didn’t Ms. Chaerin let me do it…” she mumbled to herself.

“well, I guess I just have the luck today… ciao!!” I waved at her leaving her still mumbling and grumbling, I almost laugh my out because I won again, two times in a row!! Whooohoooo!!!

The day went smoothly, I finished my files on time, still no trace of Bommie, I guess I’m not the only one who’s busy with work.. I gather my things and fished my phone trying to open it again, but still battery empty, I sighed, maybe Jiyong is worried already… before I went out of the building

I went down to the lobby, as if expecting something, but he’s not there… maybe he is busy right now… well I should get going.. Ms. Chaerin’s party starts at eight I need to get dressed. I went out of the building rode the first bus and went home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FEW MORE UPDATES FOR TEH NIGHT... KEKEKKE ^_^V