A Text Message.

When Love and Hate Collide

 

JIYONG’s POV

Its another day of rehearsals for our upcoming concert. I’m so tired and I still don’t want to get up. The lyrics of the song that I just created popped in my mind. I remembered her, before I got up. I send an SMS to her.

To: Dara (*.*)

Goodmorning. This is Jiyong. Have a nice day. : )

Message sent!

As I sent her the message, I stood up. And went to our dining area.

BEEP.BEEP.

From: Dara (*.*)

Goodmorning jiyong. Eat your breakfast. Have a nice day : )

I excitedly read her message and then I almost jump to joy! My heart beats fast because of her. So I decided to call her..

Calling…… Dara (*.*)

Kkkkrrrriiiinnnnggggg.. kkkkkrrrrrrriiiinnnnnngggg..

“Youbusseyo??” I nervously told the other line.

“Youbusseyo.. Jiyong-ah, goodmorning” I can feel that she just smiled at me at she say those words. Im so happy..

“Goodmorning Dara, I just checked if your already up” I smiled as I walk back and forth at the dining area.

“You already knew that Jiyong-ah, because you already texted me, remember?” I can hear her giggle as she told me.

“Uhhmm yah.. i.. i.. well.. I just want to ask if you are free today?” I dont know what to say anymore.

“Uuuhhmm sorry, I have a lot of things to do in the office, maybe some other time.. I need to go now Jiyong. Bye.”

“Ahh.. I see.. Okay.. Bye.. Take Care.” And then she hung up.

Oh-My-Gosh… This early morning I talked to her. I soo happy.. I love to hear her voice every morning... I want to be with her… as she will always greet me in the morning and I will kiss her lips...

I didn’t notice that some of the boys are already in the ding room. They could see me day dreaming as I seat in the dining table and I put my hand under my chin.

“What’s up with you Jiyong? Day dreaming again??” I see Top approaching me.

“I’m not Day dreaming, im thinking of something..” I looked at him and stood up.

“If you’re not day dreaming why are you smiling, like you thinking of something special? Hey Jiyong... Don’t do it here... Do it in your room” he continue on ruining my day as he put his hand on his chest.

“What are you talking about Hyung?? By the way where hyung-youngbae, do we already have something to eat?”

“Daesung will cook today. You already forget the schedule?” top-hyung raised his eyebrow at me.

“Whatever Hyung, im already hungry.. call daesung and let him cook we must be early in our rehearsals today.” I sit in the couch and open the television.

I still do think abot her, my mood for the day lighten up as i spoke to her. i dont want to ruin it for the rest of the day.. and i hope that one of this days me and dara will have a special time together..

i almost jump in my seat because of exictemeny, but as i saw Top-hyung is looking at me i signal pointing at the television as if something is making me excited while watching. and he just ignore me..

"Neh... Top-hyung is daesung-ah finished cooking our breakfast? im really hungry.." i lean in the couch to look at him through the kitchen as i touch my tummy.

"deh, almost done, i just have to prepare the table.. go call everyone so we could leave early.." as top-hyung go to the cabinet to get some utensil.

"OKAY!" i jumped up, and signal him an OK sign.

 

DARA's POV

As Jiyong hung-up the phone i happily go out in my room and proceed at the dining table.. i dont know but i just feel so excited and happy and positive today. maybe it's because of jiyong... keke.. or is it about the promotions??

PROMOTIONS. WWWWWAAAAA... (SAD FACE HERE) we still don't have our endorser... 

but... but... Minho told me.. he will help me about this... i know he will.. he promised... 

ERASE... ERASE... HAPPY THOUGHTS... HAPPY THOUGHTS...

"Dara, what's happening to you?" 

"Omma.. why? nothing..." i get my chopsticks and get some beef on the table.

"because you got up early, and then you have this different reactions on your face.. as if your were thinking of something... is there something bothering you? huh?" my mom pu her hand on my forehead checking my temperature...

"nothing mom.... something about work... and i dont have any fever... haha" as i remove her hand on my forehead and continue eating.

"it's like your different today? is it because of Minho huh..." she teasingly said..

'YAH! of course not mom... me and Minho are only friends." i grab some kimchi and but it in my bowl.

"i feel that Minho likes you..." my mom smiled at me as she sip on her coffee..

"what are you talking about mom..." i drink my water and stand. "thank you for the food." 

"your not yet done dara... hey..." as my mom try to stop me...

"i need to prepare now.. because Bommie will come and we will go to work together... you know her she dont like to wait..." i wave at my mom and proceed to my room..

i closed the door, and remember what my mom told me.... me and Minho are friends for some years now... what if she is right?

i shake my head and forget the thoughts in my head... "no... Minho and I are good friends. and thats it.!" 

i go through my clothes and select a perfect garment for the day a simple black long sleeve lace dress and a chunky necklace and some red stilletos and i go to my bathroom to take a bath..

as i stepped out of the bathroom i heard my phone beeped.

 

2 MESSAGE RECEIVED.

 

FROM: Bommie *_*

be there in a bit. you get ready Dara-ah :)

 

FROM: Jiyong *_*

Take care Dara.. :)

 

i smile formed in my lips as i saw Jiyong's text message. and i reply in his text.

 

TO: Jiyong *_*

thank you. take care also :)

 

Message sent!

 

I put my phone on the table and got dressed, i put some make-up and gather all of my things and go downstairs to wait for bommie... just in time as  i finished i heard bommie's car and i bid goodbye to my mom and i went out.

 

i know bommie's reason why she fetch me today.. she wants some gossip about yesterday. me and Minho...

Bommie dont want to be late about any news about me... 

 

 

 

AFTER A RY VERY VERY VERY ONG TIME I UPDATED... I'M VERY VERY VERY VERY SORRY TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO SUPORTED THIS STORY.. BUT FROM NOW ON I WILL UPDATE EVERYDAY AS POSSIBLE... AND BY THIS TIME I ALREADY GRADUATED IN MY COLLEGE DEGREE HRM! WHOAAA... AT LAST I WILL HAVE A LOT OF TIME FOR MY STORIES.. I MISS READING YOUR COMMENTS I HOPE YOU STILL READ AND POST SOME.. THEY REALLY HELP HEHEHEHE

 

KEEP SMILING AND SUBSCRIBING... MWAHHHH...  LOVE LOTS <3

LUSCIOUS :p