Bothered.

When Love and Hate Collide

JIYONG’s POV

Something’s not right; I kept glancing at my phone for the nth time. I still don’t have proper sleep since last night because of Dara. I don’t know what to do now. I want to go at her house but it’s still early. I kept pacing back and forth in my room thinking on what to do. The silhouette that I saw last night, is that really her or my imagination? What I’m going to do.

It’s already six in the morning, I decided to go out of my room to grab some water and talk to TOP hyung because even Bom noona, I can’t even contact since yesterday. What’s happening really.

“AAAACCCKKKK!!!! HYYYYUUUNNNGGG!!” seungri shouted at the top of his lungs when he saw me, I know, I still didn’t change my clothes, and the smell of the bar was stick on my clothes.

“It’s very early in the morning for you to shout, Seungri.” I looked at him boringly, as he clutched his chest and heaved a deep sigh.

“I thought I’ve seen a ghost? What happened to you hyung? Your eyes were worst than mine. And you stink!!” he said, he even leaned at me and smelled and pinched his nose; I smack him in the head as I passed and went directly to the kitchen.

“What’s bothering you hyung? I cooked breakfast you want?” he said as he followed me to the kitchen while holding a spatula.

“I’m not hungry maknae... Don’t worry.” I glance at him as I gulped the water in one go. “Well I drink a lot last night so I got a little hangover but I’m okay now.”

“How’s the party last night, did you meet a lot of hot girls… how I wish I could go.” He said dreamingly, and even signs a y body shape in front of me; I just shook my head at my maknae’s attitude.

“No, I’m with Yoon and her friend, and some colleagues.” I told him as I took a seat on the dining table.

“AH! The girl with Yoon last time at the concert?” he curiously asked as he continued frying the eggs.

“Yes, that girl, and I want to strangle her right now.” I clenched my fist, as I remembered what she has done at the hotel and at the club.

“Why? What did she do?” he asked putting the cooked eggs on the table.

“Because that girl is so clingy and she even tries to seduce me.” I sit in the chair and put my hands in my head and lean my elbows on the table.

“whoooaaa… is she y.?” Seungri came near me and whispered.

“Babo...!” I smacked his head and glared at him he just pouts and scratch his head.

“Just joking hyung…” he leaned back and sit on the chair beside me.

“I know you will not be seduced by some girl… but what’s really bothering you?” He asked again and grabbed a plate and put some of the eggs that he cooked.

“Well… Last night… I’m not sure if I saw Dara on the club.” I calmly replied but what happened next shocked me.

“WHAAAAAATTTTT??!!!” Seungri shouted. He even spit some of the eggs that he’s eating in my face.

“WHAT THE SEUNGRI…!!!” I wipe my face with some of the eggs that he spit.

“Mianhe Hyung… I got carried away.. But, back to your story do you think noona is there last night?” he replied as he drink some water.

“Well, I’m not sure… and I can’t even contact her since last night and this morning, that is why I’m worried.” I was still pissed with what seungri did but still answered his question.

“That’s a big problem hyung… what if she’s there and then she really saw you last night with that… what’s her name? Ki---whatever and then she might think that you’re cheating.??” he said curiously as if analyzing things.

“As I’ve said I am not sure until I talk to her and explain things.”I replied and he just nods his head.

“Well, that’s the best thing to do…” but a sudden news flash in the television caught our attention.

ENTERTAINMENT NEWS FLASH.

“Kim Jaejoong is dating a new girl?” Some sasaeng fans caught a video at Jaejoong’s condominium a silhouette of a girl in hoodie who rode the car with him this morning. Who could that be? Is he dating or is he already living with a girl? Let’s find out more when we return.”

“Well that Jaejoong is very popular these days..” seungri said as I kept my eyes on the silhouette of the girl and my heart beats fast but I can’t explain it as if something is happening.

“What’s the problem hyung? You look pale?” Seungri asked as he looked at me worriedly.

“Nothing, I’m going back in my room.” I stood up and rushed back to my room.

As I enter I immediately get my phone and checked if dara replied back to my voice mails or even texted me, but to my surprise she didn’t, i felt nervous again so I tried to call Bom noona to ask her about Dara. Luckily she answered the phone.

“He—llo?” She replied in a husky tone as if she was still very sleepy.

“Sorry for bothering you this early morning…” I replied as I paced back and forth in my room.

“You already bothered me, what is It.?” she replied back.

“Well, I was calling Dara since yester night, but she’s not answering.”

“Dara was sent by Ms. Chaerin to a party last night to hand some documents to her business partner; I think it was on YG Club.?? Not sure but I guess she already left after that.. Why?” After I hear what noona said as if my voice was trapped in my mouth and I can’t utter a word, because what I saw last night was true, I really saw her and she might misunderstood things, if she really saw something, I don’t know what to do now.

“Jiyong…. Jiyong are you still there?”  My thoughts where cut when I hear noona’s voice.

“Yea…yeahh… thanks.. bye bye.” I uttered a bit and just hang up. I collapsed in my bed as I recall what happened last night where I saw her… I’m screwed.

And I remember I was introduced to this Jaejoong guy last night… I stood up and sit on my bed… “Could it be…. Could it be… it can’t be… impossible..” I shook my head as i struggle to myself and a lot of things are forming in my mind. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ohhhhhh Nooooo..... UH-OH.... I WILL ELL A SECRET.... THIS STORY JUST NEED TEN MORE CHAPTERS AND ITS DONE.!! KEKEKKEKE THA FOR THE SUPPORT AND UNDERSTANDING I'M A NEWBIE WRITER AND I KNOW I HAVE A LOT OF GRAMMAR ERRORS AND TWISTS AND STUFF... TRYING TO SQUEZE A LOT OF INFORMATIONS... I PROMISE I WILL BE BETTER NEXT TIME.... THANKS FOR SPENDING YOU TIME READING THE STORY.

 

KAMSAMNIDA, :)

 

LOTS OF LOVE, 

luscious <3