Start of the Plan.

When Love and Hate Collide

JIYONG’s POV

Flashback…

After our rehearsals we went straight back to our apartment, but apparently TOP-hyung was not there, until I cant stop thinking about her, I missed he so much but what can I do I need to give oher space and time for her to think about what happened and that I didn’t mean lying to her.

I just went straight to my room as I slumped in my bed facing the ceiling with my arms spread wide in my bed a lot of thoughts are running in my head, I want to write new songs but I just cant start a thing, I want to create some new music but I cant… something is blocking me and my mind and my heart are not cooperating.

Suddenly a person popped up in my door and slouched in my couch.

“Gaaahhhhddd… I hate that woman!!!” TOP-hyong shouted as I sit in my bed looking at him.

“what’s the problem hyung? You didn’t tell me you went on a date? And why are you here?” I ask him still looking puzzled on what brings him in my room.

“I didn’t go on a date. I meet someone who is annoying and who humiliated me!!!” he heaved a sigh and then sit straight in the couch.

“so who is it… well… let me guess…. OH!! You meet Bom-noona?” as if some good idea suddenly popped up in my mind and i look at him suspiciously.

“Hey!!! Don’t jump into conclusions… we didn’t go on a date you babo!!!” he stubbornly said as he try to defend his self.

“Noona and Hyung go on a date!!!!! You two go on a date!!!!” I like a grade schooler with matching dancing as if annoying the hell out of him.

“you look like a retard Jiyong.” He rolled his eyes and fold his arms under his chest.

“hahaha… your boring hyung… hhhmmmppp… so why did you meet up with noona?” I stopped teasing him because I know top hyung, he’s patience is not that long hehe…

“she told me that they are having a vacation in Jeju and she want US to be with them.” He boringly said and gesturing his hands towards me and him.

“I didn’t know your going this far with noona… hahahaha… the Bominator and the Bingu! That was a good combination…” I just cant stop myself on teasing him.. its so fun.

“shut it Jiyong, were doing this for you and Dara, if I have a choice I will not come but I know what the futre may bring if I don’t come. I don’t want to end that way, I still want to spread my genes to the world!.” He said as if he’s scared for his life.

“ohhhh…. I see… does dara knew about this plan? What if she get angry at me more? What if she doesn’t want to see me?” I asked worriedly as I got a pillow and hugged it.

“don’t worry that bominator has a plan, let’s just trust her.” He said as he leaned on the couch comfortably.

“okay okay. So when will be going, we must tell the manager so that we could go… we still have a lot of things to finish for the concert so we must fix it first.” I said as I stood up and grabbed my phone.

“the day after tomorrow, okay… you settle that thing and me I need some cold shower right now. I badly need it.” He said as he stood up and stretched a bit and proceed to the door.

“does something happened between you and noona when you’ve meet?” I ask curiously but he just stopped in his tracks and look at me, I can see that his ears turn red and he snapped his head back to the door.

“ohhhh… something happened… well I will eventually know that.” I said while smirking and then TOP-hyung close the door of my room and I laughed hard.

“only Bom-noona do that to TOP-hyung… I must be ready, I still need to drop by at Dara’s to prepare a surprise dinner for her.” I told myself as I jumped in my bed and proceed to my bathroom to have some quick shower and after I get dressed I grabbed my car keys and went to the parking lot to go to Dara’s place.

“I promise I will settle things and I will ask you formally if I could be your boyfriend.” I smiled as I enter my car and started the engine and went out to prepare her dinner.

End of Flashback.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HERE'S ANOTHE UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS... IVE BEEN WRITING THIS FIC SINCE LAST NIGHT I HOPE I COULD FINISH IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE... I WANT TO HAVE AN ACHIEVEMENT HEHEHEHE

ANYWAYS... ENJOY AND I WANT TO SAY HELLO TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS... I LOVE YOU GUYS...

BYE FOR NOW... PPYONG!!!

LOTS OF LOVE, LUSCIOUS <3