Moments.

When Love and Hate Collide

JIYONG’s POV

I almost run going near her… im worried… im freaking worried about her… that she might be in that accident that because of me she got into that.. but no.. there she is standing… looking at my way… she came… I grab her and hug her tightly….

“im worried dara.. I thought you wont come… that you might be in an accident… I don’t know what to do.. I called you several times but you didn’t pick up.. im terribly worried.. but now I know your safe… im just happy… ” I cant stop myself I grab her to and then I just hug her.. like I miss her for a long time… that I cant forgive myself if something bad happen to her…

“aahh… ji..ji..yyoonng.. ccc…aaannntt.. bb..rreeatthh..” she said stuttering..

“aiiiggoo… im sorry… dara…” I release her and look at her again at her angelic face… her eyes that glitter in the light… her sweet smile… that melt my heart..

“uuhhmm.. sorry jiyong that I came late… I got stuck into a traffic… mianhe… and sorry for keeping you waiting and got worried about me…” she pouted and bow down and she’s just too cute for that..

“that’s okay.. I also came late… don’t worry…” I tilt her head facing me and I just smiled… looking at her face this close I would just kiss her sweet lips… but I must not.. I must be a gentleman..

I sense that she feel awkward at the state… so I just grab her hands..

“let’s go… we have a lot of things to do..” I smile at her and we go to the restaurant…

DARA’s POV

I got shocked when I saw jiyong in front of me… he then suddenly hugged me tightly that I cant even breath…I just let him be… my soul is not yet back in my system.. im still thinking what he just said while walking going to the restaurant… I cant believe he said those words like im very special to him..  that he got so worried… that something might bad happen to me… like in that mere time he treated me like im his girlfriend… in my head I feel guilty If I just arrive early then this wont happen.. but I don’t know… I feel happy and I just let him hug me… its like my body told me not to disagree… its different and unusual.. and then my heart beats faster again… but even with his grip I cant breath… its okay … if this person is the one hugging me this tight it would be okay…

I know he just told me that he also came late to lighten up my mood… for me not to think about being late.. he does know how to pamper a girl’s feeling… he does know…

That guy really got something in me that I suddenly like him that much… he do cares about me.. his smiles.. how he talks.. he’s coolness and he’s scent… I love it… I love guys who are smelling good.. keke

He grab my hand.. I just let him be… I don know but I just let it be… and then we go inside the restaurant…

We got seated in private room.. I don’t know that the restaurant has private room…

“do you come here often.. its like the staff already know you…” I ask him sweetly..

“kinda..” he just smiled and remove her cap and his shades.. his face lighten up the room.. its like some sunshine that gleaming in me…

“ohhh.. I see…” I answer back still looking at him…

Then a waiter ask for our order.. but he order for us… im kinda shy because this is the first time that we go out together..

“okay well serve your orders immediately..” the waiter bow down and leave us..

“is there something on my face?” he ask me.. I don’t know that ive been staring at him for a long time while he talks to the waiter…

“aa… ani.. ani…” I shook my head and I feel that my cheeks are burning from embarrassment..

“hahahha… your too cute…” he just laugh at me and pinch my cheeks..

“yaahh… it hurts…” I pouted and while holding my cheeks…

“aaiiisshhh.. stop doing that.. im falling  for you even more…” he sweetly said..

I feel shocked and I feel more embarrassed and buried my face in my palms..

“hahahha.. okay okay.. ill stop… don’t hide you face…” he then reaches for my hand and trying not to laugh anymore…

“yahh… your laughing at my mistakes… tss..” I grumpily said..

“okay… okay I will not do it anymore… okay…” he close his lips and just smiled…

“about what happen, that I came late… im sorry…” I bow again..

“don’t be sorry its okay… don’t worry… and don’t be too formal on me…” he said.

“aahh.. okay…” he just smile at him..

“ okay lets pretend that we just met today… that we don’t know each other.” He told me..

“but why… we already know each other…” I confusingly asked him..

“because the times that we saw each other we didn’t have the time to talk and introduce ourselves better…”

“aahhh okay.. hahaha…” I told him..

He stood up and fix his clothes… “ Annyeong-hasseyo.. im kwon jiyong… nice to meet you. And you are…” he then lend his hands,,

“aiggoo…. Okay… im Sandara Park.. but you can call me dara… im 25 years old.. working as a promoter in a perfume company.. and…” he then stop me from talking like I answer in an interview… and then I shake his hand.

“don’t be nervous im not interviewing you.. noona… hahaha”he laugh at what I did..

“yah!! Don’t call me noona.. tsss…” I remove my hands from our handshake and I sit back.

“hahaha… im sorry…” he continue laughing until the door open as the waiter came in with the food..

“you ordered a lot….” I look at the table where there are a lot of food.. we have sangyeopsal.. jjajangmyeun.. and different banchan and a bottle of soju..

“haha I don’t know what you like that is why I ordered their best sellers here… I saw you last time here that you ate a lot..”

“aaaiiisshhh.. so embarrassing… “ I bow down as I remember when minho brought me here and we also eat a lot…

“that’s okay dara.. I like girls who could eat everything they want without thinking about figure, diet… tsss.. I want a girl who could carry herself” he lean closer and smiled..

“aahh.. okay. Haha.. let’s eat… actually I don’t take my breakfast.. so im hungry… hehe” I just smile at him and we started eating…

This guy really… he like teasing me a lot… but I like it…

 

 

 

AIGOOO.... ANOTHER CHAPTER WAS ADDED IN MY FANFIC... THANK YOU FOR PATIENLY WAITING... KEKEKKEKE...

MORE INTERESTING AND FUN PARTS WILL BE ADDED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...

 

LUSCIOUS <3 ^______^V