A Little Help.

When Love and Hate Collide

JIYONG’s POV
 

I slumped in my bed after the morning call to Manager Minho, I know what happened the other night already sinked in, I know its hard for him because he know he had hurt Dara but even though I know he is wrong the damange has been done and I know that it has been a very traumatic experience for her. But still he is her friend and they had been friends for a very long time, I must do something for them before I must find a way for us.

We still have schedule for the day so I stood up and proceed to the bathroom. But before I went to my batroom I received a text message from an unknown number.

FROM: +36 5678 0924

Bom here, I want to talk to you later, Tabi told me about your schedule today so you don’t have any excuse okay.

I was shocked to see her text message, where in the world did she got my number but upon remembering TOP-hyung a smile was crept in my lips.

“I didn’t know those two are hanging out.” I was shocked when a person suddenly barged in my room.

“were not hanging out, it just that she bombarded me with text messages and threats I don’t have a choice!!!”  TOP-hyung said as he went inside my room.

“Whhhaaa---whhaaatt the hell hyung!!!” I almost scream upon the appearance of TOP-hyung in my room. “and you don’t even know what am I talking about you are so obvious and defensive.” I said as I glared at him still shocked on what he did.

“Ohhh… about that,,, Uhhhmmm well….” He suddenly cant find the right words to answer me so he try to shift his gazed sideways while avoiding my eyes.

“so, you and Bom-noona are going out huh? He even got your number and she is calling you with your childhood nickname… Taaa---Biiii… and maybe your sending out sweet messages to each other.” I crossed my arms on my chest and smirked at him.

“WE’RE NOT!! SHE JUST THREATEN THE HELL OUT OF ME.. YOU KNOW I CANT DO ANYTHING I STILL WANT TO LIVE!!”  he almost shout at me and I just laugh at his antics, TOP-hyung cant hide his emotions really.

“Don’t worry hyung, I think you and Bom-noona look good together. “ I smiled while patting TOP-hyung shoulders.

“Of course not!!!” he looked at me and I just shrug it off.

“Arasso Hyung, suit yourself.. and thanks for giving my information to noona, she will kill me for sure your such a good friend.. tsk tsk.. and what the hell are you doing in my door? “  I asked as I proceed to my bathroom. I just found him stunned and I just smirked at him.

“oh… we still have schedule for the day, stop thinking about her and prepare yourself now.” I peek at my door and again and I continue to take a bath.

BOM’s POV

I’m worried for Dara, but I’m also worried for Minho, im torn between with both of my friends. I want to comfort both of them but I don’t know who to go first, then suddenly I remembered that Dara is alone today because her mom and her brother went to their hometown, so no one could help her this morning, but im also worried for Minho I also want to check up on him, despite on what he has done to Dara, I need to clear things out on him.

After a whole night of threatening and annoying Seunghyun, Ialready got Jiyong’s number. I texted him this morning but upon remembering Dara, I got my phone in my bag again and called him before he went to work.

KKKKKRRRRIIINNNGGG….KKKKRRRRRIIINNNNGGGG….

“why does he is not answering his phone??” I got annoyed but still I tried to call him again.

After my fifth try on calling Jiyong finally he answered.

“yeobosseyo..Bom-nonna?” he answered courteously.

“YAH!!! Don’t NOONA-NOONA me… im just a year older than you, you dimwit!” I annoyingly answered him.

“Mianhe… so… why did you called, I got your text message this morning don’t worry ill show up later..” he said as I smiled as he explain his self.

“I know and you should be, anyways, I cant go to Dara, she got drunk last night, we still have work today and no one’s with her as of the moment because her mom was in their hometown. Go to her house and send her some breakfast.” I told him directively.

“She’s alone? Why didn’t you call me last night?? is she okay? Does she drink a lot? That woman really? She cant even handle a glass of wine… aiiissshhhh…” he worriedly answered, Im happy yet annoyed but at least I know he really care for Dara and he want to he like her.

“stop it Jiyong, everythings fine because I send her home last night and I make sure that she is safe before I go home, so go to her place now and send her some breakfast, she could be awake at this time… PALLI!!” I commanded him as I fix my things in my bag.

“okay Noona, kamsahamnida.” And then he hang up on me.

“What the??!! Jiyong I’ll kill you later!!” I look at my phone and sigh as I just heard the end beep of my phone.

I grab my things and I prepare going out of the house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I LOVE THEIR INTERACTIONS... STILL GIDDEEEHHHH ON SBS GAYO DAEJUN KEKEKEKKEKE

MY DARAGON HEART... MWAHAHAHHAHA XD

 

 

LOTS OF LOVE

LUSCIOUS <3