Shocked.

When Love and Hate Collide

JIYONG’S POV

As I calculated, TOP-hyung is very very very sluggish in preparing hiself, I’m already prepared but what the hell he’s still not yet dressed still looking for his outfit. I bang his door for the third time, already pissed as he was taking so long in his bedroom he knows that he must not be late for gis appointment.

“YAH!!! HYUNG!!!! What the hell is taking you so long to get dressed, we will be late for your appointment!” as I bang his door and shouting at him.

“ill be ready in a bit, that's your punishment in blackmailing me earlier.” I know he’s doing this on purpose to piss the hell out of me, but I calm myself and trying not to be affected on what he said.

“okay hyung ill just wait for you, and I will call MANAGER MINHO, and tell him that your not yet ready.” I told him and emphasizing manager minho’s name to use it against him again.

“yah!!! Ill be out… ill be out!!” he grumpily open he’s door and he’s eyes are in slits.

“I’ll take my revenge later MR. GDRAGON!!” he put his hands in his pockets and walk pass me and proceed to the door.

“okay MR. CHOI.” I smiled at him and I know he’s pissed again.. haha I’m very good on pissing TOP-hyung every morning, its fun kekeke

I drive him to the location, and thoughs about Dara suddenly flashed in my mind, I just smiled as I remember her.

“what’s with the smiled MR. GDRAGON?” Top-hyung asked as he glance at me and fix he’s shades.

“nothing that concerns you MR. CHOI.” I smiled at him and glance back at the road.

“stop calling me MR. CHOI! I hate you.” He grumpily lean he’s back in his seat without looking at me.

“Thank you. Hahahaha.” I said as I look at he’s more pissed reaction.

As we arrive at the area we proceed to the back part of the event to go to the dressing room and waiting area for TOP, if I had a choice I will not accompany hyung here, he’s just spending my precious time.

“go now and have your make-up retouch now hyung. Ill just wait here.” I sit in a chair near the make-up area and crossed my legs as I was about to put on my ipod a person came in.

“project head wants to meet you Mr. TOP-ssi.” The girl said as she enter the room.

“okay. Tell her that im just having my make-up she can go here.” TOP-hyung said without glancing at the girl.

“deh. Ill leave now.” She bowed at me and TOP-hyung before she leave the room.

“its just a simple perfume and they are lucky to have you hyung as the endorser.” I told him.. I saw him smiled at the mirror in front of him as final touches of make-up was done to him and the door is opening slowly.

“Annyeong-hasseyo, I’m Dara Park, im the project head of this event.” I was hocked as I look at the person in front of me, I didn’t expect to meet her, especially here im with TOP-hyung, and one another fact I didn’t told her yet that about my work. I don’t know what to do right now. I just notice that TOP-hyung is also looking at me, I know his look, I know he remembered that Dara, is the same girl that we got into the accident. He just gave me a petrified look.

“uuhhmmm.. deh, im TOP-ssi, well my real name is Choi Seunghyun, please take care of me.” He bow down at her and here im still shocked and I don’t know what to say.

And then the moment that im very afraid of, she look at my direction and I can see that she also got shocked seeing me there.

“wait, is that you Jiyong?” she curiously asked and walking in my direction.

“uhhmmm… ehhh… D---araa-yahh…” I was about to say to her about my work, but I didn’t have the right timing, but suddenly TOP-ssi barg in the conversation.

“uhmm.. Ms. Park, Mr. Jiyong is my Manager.” He just said blankly and I just look at him as sweat is dripping in the side of my head, I regain my composure as I try to but in what Top-hyung just said.

“uuhmm.. yy—eahhh.. i—i—im he’s errr Manager.” I smiled at her as I stood up and look at her.

Then suddenly a person popped in and go inside the room.

“ah! Bommie, perfect timing, I was about to introduce you to Jiyong.” Dara said as she grab the hands of the girl and stood there beside her, I can see in her face that she is shocked, oh my god, what if she know us, what if she know me as GDRAGON, and we are part of a idol group BIGBANG. More sweat is dripping in the side of my head, I can see that she is curiously looking at my face and then to TOP-hyung I can sense that TOP-hyung also notice her reactions so he became shock also as he try to hide he’s emotions.

I know I will face more problems right now, especially problems with me and Dara.

DARA’s POV

We were talking as we walk pass to the waiting area, where the endorser is already there having his retouch, im excited and bommies is more excited than me, the fact that she wants to meet new guys is a plus but also meeting one of the IDOL groups here in korea is a more plus plus plus. I feel happy and excited for the event and I hope it will be a success.

As we reach the door the one of the organizer just bow at us and then she already leave. I know, im very nervous, but I must do it before we start the event and t0o meet him also in person. I slowly open the door and greet the guy sitting in front of the mirror, he is surely a hottie! I will be with bommie when she will be praising Minho for helping me out with this promotions, he’s tall and have that strong aura, and y eyes! WHAAATTT!!! Me talking about this kind of things is very new to me. He realky does is perfect for the product. He politely greet me back and I saw a familiar figure in the side of the room, sitting wearing the same outfit as what I saw earlier, my eyes are not mistaking me, this is Jiyong! But what on earth he’s doing in here?

As I grab bommie’s arms and I know this will be the time I must introduce Jiyong to her, now I know he’s field of work, and why he’s been busy these days he’s been managing this perfect man standing in front of me. I cant help myself admiring him. He’s such a perfect person like there will be no other person who can beat his awesomeness! (WHAT???!! DOES THAT WORD ALSO BELONGS IN THE FREAKING DICTIONARY?) hahahha I just laugh as these thoughs came in me.

But as bommie came I notice that she became more shock rather than jumping inside the room as she saw the two handsome men, (YAH! DON’T MIND MY THINKING) in front of us, GOD is very generous to them when it comes to their looks.

“Jiyong, this is bommie, my bestfriend in crime and in the whole wide world.” I can sense that he’s not in he’s self right now like he was more shocked when he saw me, but, I don’t mind it, I also didn’t tell him about my work.

“A—annyeong, i—im… Ji—jiyo—ng…” he shakily stretch his arm asstutter evry single word.

“what’s the problem?” I curiously look at him, and look at bom, I can see bom is also shocked about the situation.

“hey, what’s your problem.” I shook her and look at her.

“uuhhhmmm… nothing.” She said flatly and look at Jiyong and TOP quizzically.

What’s the problem of this girl? Anyways I lost in my trance as one of the organizer again open the door and call me because Ms. Chaerin is already here and the show will already stat in 30 minutes.

“guys, ill be back, and MR. TOP, goodluck. FIGHTING!” I look at him and smiled and raised my closed hands in my side. He just bow back and leaving Bommie in the waiting area with Jiyong. I know there something between them, seems like they are hiding something. I walk past the area where Ms. Chaerin is waiting for me.