Revelations.

When Love and Hate Collide

BOM’s POV

As dara leave the room I crossed my arms and tap my feet in front of Jiyong.

“Manager huh??” I raised one of my brows as I look at him.

“uuhhmm,, deh?” as he answers back as if he was not sure in he’s answer.

“well, you sorry but I know you, I know both of you.” I stoically said and still looking at him.

“wwhhaa—what are you talking about” as he try to pretend that as if I didn’t know them. I can see that they look at each other as if they were talking in their own language.

“ive been into television shows and went different concerts that is why I know you, you two are both member of the famous idol group here in Korea, Bigbang! Am I right MR. GDRAGON?” I told them and I saw that they both look at me shocked and surprise and amazed and other adjectives that explains their feelings.

“uhhmm… i.. i… can.. explain..” he said as he stutter his every word again.

“what? Why you just tell her about your work and then now your pretending to be in someone else’s shoes” I still crossed my arms as I look at him, im kinda pissed in the situation, I must be happy, yes, but it seems like he didn’t tell Dara the truth, they are not yet together but he already lied to her.

“I was about to tell her, really, but.. but.. I was just drawn in the situation.” He said as he bow  his head.

“why you didn’t tell her earlier, why did you lie?” I said as I feel him, he’s feeling guilty.

“I don’t know what to say to her earlier, I don’t know what to do.” I sigh and try to remove my anger and look at him.

“well weve been here in the situations, let’s just persue this, but I promise you I will tell her as soon as I can after this. I just cant spoil her moment right now.” He said and come near me.

”just help me out with this, and I assure you that I will tell her.” He look me in the eyes and held my hand.

I was about to faint when he does that, I can feel he’s sincerity, and any moment now I will sure fall on my knees, but I try to control my feelings and talk to him.

“okay, for the mean time ill help but you must promise me that you will tell her, arraso?” I try to look at him in the eyes, still controlling my fangirl heart to explode and hug the guys in front of me.

And then as every fangirl’s wishlist she must have one authograph of his iol and a picture so with all my courage I told him.

“as one of Dara’s besfriend, im also a fan, so could you please give me an authograph and take pictures with me… plllleeeaaassseee…” I pleadingly said in a cold and hush voice and I saw their faces got shocked and full of awe at my sudden change of attitude.

JIYONG’s POV

Of all the people I met, even in other countries this girl really is very different amongst others. Maybe she came in from another planet just like TOP-hyung. A while ago she’s tourturing me with words and then all of a sudden she became one of our fangirl and pleadingly asking for our authograph and pictures, this girl is something.

“aigoo… my other VIP friends will envy me when they saw this pictures.” She excitedly said as she continue to scroll the pictures in her cellphone, luckily manager minho is not here if he is, maybe this girl will be thrown out here, I can imagine Manager Minho’s face and the face of this girl.

I just sit there watching her reactions, and then suddenly she talks.

“do you like Dara that much?” said without looking at me and continue to look at the pictures.

“ahh..  well… you see…” I scratch my head trying to find answers, I don’t know what to say, because I cant answer her, TOP-hyung is here, and I know I will receive his revenge for me. Im so dead at the moment.. ottokae!! Before I could answer back the door suddenly open, as Dara came in.

“the show will start in 15 minutes we will leave you first here to freshen up more.” she grab her friends arm, but before she could go she said another terrifying word.

“till we meet again, Jiyong.” She smirk at me, I just bow at them and I smiled to Dara, who didn’t bother to smile back before they leave the room.

“phew. That was close.” I deeply sigh and I notice a smirking TOP-hyung in the side its like he was forming an evil plan for me.

“yah! Hyung what are you thinking?” I look at him and try to be tougher than him.

“So, she’s the one, who’s making Mr. GDRAGON inspired these days. What could be the reaction of the boys if they will know about this? Hmmmm…” he didn’t look at me instead he hold his chin and as if formulating a better idea to blackmail me.

“DON’T YOU DARE HYUNG!!!” I suddenly stood up and point at him.

“BOO-HOO… im afraid… hehe..” he mock me as he put his two hands beside his temples and waving back and forth. I know, I know, he and that girl named BOM came from the same galaxy where they can piss the hell out of me and torture me at the same time. What if this two came together what will happen in our earth! I cant imagine… I will be crazy as hell if that happens.

The door opens again and the organizer said that TOP-hyung must be ready because the show wil start.

“Till we meet again Jiyong.” As he imitate what Bom said, which is very creepy and Im starting to be afraid at them. I don’t know what to do right now.