Deeper Feelings.

When Love and Hate Collide

TOP’s POV

I was still in shocked at the sudden appearance of Dara and Jiyong at our room, and of course I was more shocked with the person beside me. Who was snuggled close to me and here I am half and feeling dizzy.

“What have you done!!!!!!” Bommie suddenly throw me the pillow and flaming in anger.

“WHAT???!! I didn’t do anything!!!” I told her, but she just kept on slapping me hard on my arms.

“YOU!!! ERT!!! YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME!!!” she keeps on repeating and repeating then I caught her hands.

“I cant remember anything since last night… I don’t even know how I came back here and what on earth we are doing on the same bed… I want to ask you that because your not drunk right???” I look straight into her eyes and saw her shocked expression.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to shout at you, its just that I don’t know what happened last night, all I know is I go out and drink a bit.” I released her hand and she was on verge of crying. I suddenly grab her and gave her a hug.

“shhhh…. Sorry… whatever happened maybe its my fault… I didn’t mean to scare you or what… whatever happened or whatever I do… im deeply sorry.” I pat her back while cooing her.

“lets talk about this once we are done taking a bath.. you can go ahead.” I release from our hug and look at her.. she just smiled and stood up, still holding the covers covering her body. I look at my own self under the covers and saw that I still have my pants on and I saw that she was still wearing her pajamas. And I know nothing happened between us.

I just smiled because of our sudden reactions, and I remember her warmth beside me, how I like it and it was just perfect… I can still smell her in my body, and I can still feel her body beside me. I lie back again and thoughts of her still running in my mind…

Maybe….just maybe…. Im starting to like her…..

BOM’s POV

I run as fast as I can going to the bathroom, so I could contain my thoughts… when I was there with him it was like I was out of my mind and everything went slow motion… I can still feel his body beside me and how he comforted me… I know in myself that nothing happened between us… but just by sleeping with him was enough…

I feel my heart pounded heart that I just grasp it and I look at the mirror.

“Don’t you dare Bommie… don’t you dare… fall in love with that BABO!!!” I told myself while holding the blanket.. and I realize that I was still in my pajamas, and nothing really happened between us… I know it because I cant sleep last night, because he was still out and my mind was telling me not to sleep…

FLASHBACK

I was shocked because he suddenly leave the room.. I know he saw everything, but he still manage to be a gentlemen and instead of taking advantage of me, he didn’t look at me and leave the room.. I know he is Babo sometimes but he is still a great man indeed. I just smiled as I finished drying and combing my hair. I stood up and began changing my clothes into my pajamas.. and battling with my head if I should call me so we could go to sleep.

So in the end I still went out of the room and look for him at the living room but he was not there.. he left his phone and I took the robe that was hang left in the couch.

“Maybe he went out for a while..” I told myself and proceed back to the room. As I lay down, I don’t know what got into me.. but I just can’t sleep… a while ago I was very very sleepy and tired because of the things that we’ve done during the day but.. What the hell.. here I am staring at the ceiling with opened eyes.

I try a lot of positions but still, I cant sleep.. I glance at the bedside clock it says two thirty in the morning.. I was still bothered and stood up.. I went out of the room again.. and he was not still back..

“where did that babo go?? I cant go out this late just to check on him… maybe I could call Jiyong… but at this moment they could be sleeping.. I cant disturb him either..” I pace back and forth of the living room still holding my phone thinking on what to do..

After one hour of staying at the living room, because I still cant sleep for god sake!! Suddenly I hear a loud banging from the door.. I got shocked and scared at the same time.. so I grab an umbrella and look at the person on the door through the peep hole.

“who’s there??!! I know taekwondo I can smash you in an instant!!!” I peek again and saw a drunken TOP at the door.

“OMO!!!” I hurriedly open the door and helped TOP coming in.

“Waaahhh… who are you???!! *hick* why *hick* are *hick* you here??!!” he said with his eyes were almost slits because of too much intake of alcohol.

“Hey babo!! Why you go out??!! You don’t know this place and you just go out without any permission!!!” I screamed at him as I helped him sit at the couch.

“I don’t care!!!! I can handle *hick* myself!!!” looking at me with his drunken eyes.

“you go to your bed now and get some sleep. Tomorrow you will have a terrible hangover for sure!!” my hands were on my waist as I rolled my eyes and stood in front of me.

“Who are you to tell me what to do huh!!!” he stood up, still gaining his balance but in the end failed.

“I told you to go to your bed now!!!” I grab his arms and help him up going to his bed. I was having a hard time carrying him because he was so heavy… I don’t know why im helping this babo..  I should have let him sleep on the carpet… but my conscience is still telling me not to do it.

When we arrive at his bed I helped him remove his shoes and the robe that he put on.

“next time if you want to drunk yourself to death do it at home!!!” I was pissed because I need still need to help this babo.. as I was removing his robe I got a chance looking at his face this close… he has thick and black brows.. he’s face is kinda re because of too much alcohol… his nose were perfect like they were sculptured and his lips were inviting like there was as sign there: KISS ME. I gulped as I feel a hot sensation in my body so I stood up, fix myself and gulped hard. And then suddenly he removed his top shirt, which made my eyeball pop out… if my fellow fan girls would see this they would suicide at that moment.. the precious and super private upper body of the great TOP was revealed in front of my very face… I was speechless… he’s body is not that bad but really it was well built not that masculine but just perfect for his body type… if I could get a picture of this and sell it online I could be a millionaire at an instant. But im not like that so, I just shook my head erasing the thoughts in my head.

“You… you… sleep… now…” I stutter as I tell him.. I know he was already asleep. But suddenly he grabbed my hand and softly said. “Stay, Bom don’t leave.” I was shocked on what he uttered. He’s eyes were still closed but his hands were holding mine. My heart futters and a warm feeling was felt inside me.

“okay. I’m just here.” I smiled and sit beside his bed just looking at his sleeping figure.

END OF FLASHBACK

I don’t know what on earth happened why I was sleeping in his arms and I was also hugging him at the same time… maybe I was also sleepy so I just sleep beside him.. but I don’t know why I end up sleeping in his arms.

I take a deep breath and look at my reflection again. “what are you doing Bommie-ah… you cant fall in love with a man like him… you are like the sea and he was the skies.. its impossible..” I shook my head and held where my heart is.

“what if your staring to love that person? What will you do?” I look at my reflection again.. lot’s of questions were coming in my head but no answers… I gave up and end up having the shower and changing my clothes because there is still a big explanation going to happen between me and TOP and to Jiyong and Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ONE OF MY LATEST UPDATE FOR THE DAY.... I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.... MORE OF A TOPBOM MOMENT GUYS.... SORRY FOR BEING TOO MUCH BIASED KEKEKKEKE.....

STAY TUNED FOR MORE MOMENTS AND TWISTS NEHH????

DO LEAVE SOME COMMENTS... OR ENCOURAGEMENTS... KEKEKEKKE

THOSE WORDS HELPED ME A LOT CONTINUINING THIS STORY....

 

IM STILL THINKING ON HOW TO END THE STORY... HAHAHAHA XD

 

GOODBAM EVERYONE!!! >___<

 

LOTS OF LOVE,

LUSCIOUS <3