Confession Part I.

When Love and Hate Collide

DARA’s POV

The drive to the restaurant was quite fun, Jiyong and TOP keep the atmosphere alive as we drove off, the sometimes bicker at each other that I just found my self laughing at them, and then Jiyong will make fun of TOP as if they were just friends, that work doesn’t bother their closeness, I also feel comfortable with them, and we didn’t notice that we already arrive at the restaurant.

“that was fast, I thought it will take us a couple of hours to arrive” TOP said as he look at me and Jiyong at the back seat.

“you talked a lot hyung that is why we didn’t notice we already arrived” Jiyong chuckled.

“haha, you guys are very comfortable at each other, I didn’t feel that the two of you are work related.” I laughed at bit but I notice that both of them change their mood and cough a bit.

“is there something wrong?” I furrowed my eyebrows and glance at them.

“nothing, let’s go now im quite hungry already.” TOP glance at me and smiled while he held his tummy.

All of us got down the car, I notice after what I said it seems like Jiyong was thinking deeply, his head is hang  low and his hands were on his pockets, he’s like murmuring something that only he could here.

“what took Bommie and Minho so long, they should arrive already.” I told myself as I look at the road to look if Minho’s car is already here.

“Dara, lets go inside, by the way where is Bom?” TOP asked as he look at me before he could enter the restaurant.

“She’ll be here, she’s with my friend. I’ll just text here that we already arrived.” I smiled at him and fished my phone in my purse, then after I texted Bom, we already go inside the restaurant, I bet TOP is already hungry.

BOM's POV

Minho and I walked to his car, but I can feel that he’s thinking about something, something that he didn’t notice that we already arrive at his car where he parked it.

“Something’s bothering you Minho-ah..” I look at him with worry in my eyes.

“Ani… I just remembered something.” He smiled sweetly and opened the car door for me.

“so where are we heading?” Minho just smiled as he started the engine.

“to the nearest Japanese Restaurant here, im sure that’s the place where Dara will be heading.” I answered back as I started buckling my seatbelt.

The ride with Minho was silent and awkward, as if he’s drowning in his own thoughts, and then I decided to spill out my own thoughts.

“what’s bothering you Minho-ah, you’ve been out of yourself as we leave the mall?” I curiously asked while I look at him.

“N-nothing, uhhmm… well… Bommie..” he stutter, still looking at the road as he drive.

“what is it Minho? Spill it out.” I crossed my arms under by chest as I look at him intently.

“Well.. it’s about Dara..” he seriously said as his eyes were still fixed on the road.

“what about Dara?” I curiously ask still looking at him.

“Bommie, well.. I like Dara, as in not just being friends, I think I loved her.” I noticed he smiled and blush as he confesses his feeling for Dara.

“I already noticed that Minho-ah, since college, I know you already had feelings for her.” I lean back in my seat as i let him tell me all about his feelings for Dara.

“Uhhhmm… yeah… you know Bommie, its hard for me the time I need to go overseas to study, to be far with her, it just hurts me, but I know I need it, I need it to have a good life, im already thinking about our future, even though I didn’t confess my love for her”

 He paused as he just smiled as he tell me everything, but I feel something, something that is wrong, I hope its not too late for him and Dara, but as I saw how Dara and Jiyong look at each other, its hard to tell that Dara has the same feeling as Minho has for her. I pity Minho because he waited a long time for her, he waited a long time to be with her again. But I guess it will be too late.

“I know, it took me some time and courage to tell her everything, to tell her that im ready for her, that im capable for her love, weve been friends since then so I think asking your opinion about this would really matter. You’re close to Dara so I thought that you could tell me something about her, if she’s seeing someone or she’s already with someone.” He glance at me and smiled, I feel guilty cause I know about Dara and Jiyong, but how on earth can I tell Minho about it? that he will not be hurt that he will accept the fact that Dara is already being happy with someone? Ottokae… can somebody please save me…

“Uhhhmmm… OMO! We already arrived!” I notice the signage of the restaurant as Minho turn is car to park at the restaurant. OMG! Saved by the bell!!

I took a deep breath as if I got out from a room that is closed and dark, because I don’t know how can I answer Minho’s question, he is also my friend, but im not in the position to tell him about it, it must be Dara, they must talk about this matter.

MINHO’s POV

The drive with Bom going to the restaurant is silent and awkward, but as being the Bominator, she wants to know everything as if she can read my mind, that she also noticed that im thinking something, im thinking on how can I tell Dara my feeling right now.

Being a friend, I found my courage to tell Bommie my feelings for Dara, I know she’s the one to trust because she and Dara are much closed since college, and they are still together, working together and I know they share same secrets together.

I know it took me so long to confess, that im being a dumb in front of her, being her knight in shining armour, who will always be there for her to save and help her, but time flies so fast, that if I will let this moment pass again then I need to wait and wait, and what if by that time she is no longer available, that she is already happy in the arms of a new guy that can make her smile and be there for her.

But before I could hear Bommie’s answer we already arrived at the restaurant. I didn’t get her opinion but im really eager to confess my feeling for the Dara, this is it! this is the moment!

 

 

 

 

 

 

TRIPLE UPDATE... KEKEKE... SORRY FOR TOO MUCH SUSPENCE, I HOPE YOU KEEP READING, AND LEAVE SOME COMMENTS IT WILL HELP ME MORE TO CONTINUE THIS ONE AND CREATE A NEW ONE AFTER THIS, ECAUSE I DONT WANT TO BE CONFUSED ON THE STORY LINE, BUT I ALREADY HAVE DRAFTS FOR THE NEW ONE... KEEP SUBSCRIBING AND LEAVE SOME COMMENTS TOO... CHUUUU... I SARANG YOU ALL.. :))

<3 LUSCIOUS