S.O.S.

When Love and Hate Collide

DARA’s POV

As soon as I enter home, luckily that mom is already sleeping. I hurriedly went upstairs and crush my body in my bed, and I started crying, I just cant believe what happened today, I try to recall what happened but I feel m heart ache as visions of Minho trying to take advantage of me was occupying my mind and I cant take it all alone. So I try to sit up in my bed and fiddled with my hone contacting bommie, because I just cant take this all alone, I want somebody who will listen and be with me tonight.

KKKRRRIIINGGG…KKKRRRIIINNGGG..

“Yeobosseyo?” I try to control my tears as I bit my lower lip waiting for the other line to answer.

“Yah… Dara.. its late why did you called… I was about to sleep… hey… are you crying?” she said but stopped as she noticed that I was controlling my feeling and then I just stopped prtending and cry harder on her over the phone.

“hey what’s the matter? Stop crying… what is it? did Jiyong hurt you? Ah!! Your supposed to meet Jiyong tonight right? What happened?? “ she curiously asked but I cant tell her over the phone because I will just cry harder.

“Ca—cann.. yo—u come.. I--- just need someone to—talk to--.” I manage to say in between sobs.

“o—kay… I’ll be right there… wait for me.” As soon as she said that she ended the call and I know she will come over here tonight… I curled my self in to a ball as I wait for her. After a few minutes she texted me and telling me she’s already at our gate. I compose my self and slowly went down to get her.

BOM’s POV

As soon as I receive Dara’s call, I feel worried for her, she wont call me late at night if she don’t have any problem.. but I can sense that it maybe something about Jiyong or Jiyong did something that is why she is crying right now. As soon as I go inside my car I fidgeted my phone and texted Seunghyun, I know there is something so I just texted him without knowing the whole story I just burst my anger to him and texted him. I know there knees are wobbling r ight now with fear, I knida laugh at my antics and proceeded to Dara’s house.

“Bommie..” she just said and hugged me tightly even before we could go inside her house.

“its okay Dara… you can tell me everything.” I cooed her, but she just silently cried and rumbled something even I don’t understand her I just continue to comfort her and tell her that im always there to help her no matter what. As she gather herself she straighten up and wipe the tears in her eyes.

“lets not talk here… lets go out and have a drink.” She said as she grab my hand and we go inside my car.

“its not time to drink dara, I know your facing some problems right now.” I sofly told her as I look at her worriedly.

“I will not be more okay if I just go in my bed and try to get some sleep, because im sure I wil not get any sleep at all for too much thinking.” She said partly crying but yet still stiff.

“okay… but don’t drink too much, neh?” I smiled a bit as she look at me and she nod in approval.

I drove to the place where me, dara and Minho were used to spend some time and drink but she refused to go there because she said she doesn’t want to go to that place.. it just remind her of someone.. what does she mean by that? A lot of things are crwawling in my mind but the thought of maybe it is because of Jiyong top all of it, I grip the handle of my car as I drove off to other side street restaurant.

As we settled we ordered two bottles of soju, I didn’t drink, I just watch dara drink some of it while some tears escaped in her eyes. I try to break the silence as I ask her.

“what happened Dara? you can tell me everything.” I said as she gulp another shot of soju.

“Minho…. He….he…” but before she could finish her sentence she cried again. But this time soft cries could be heard from her and she sometime raise her head to control the tears from falling.

“its okay Dara… what did he do?” he curiously asked still not interested in drinking but rather listening to my friend.

“he try to take advantage of me, I went to his apartment before Jiyong and I meet, I thought he is in pain, or something bad happened to him so I went to his apartment after he called, as a friend I was concerned at him… but… after what I did he even hel me tight and trying to ask me something that both of us already talked about, so he… he kissed me hard, he pushed his self to me I even slapped him… but… but… it didn’t stop him in pursuing to take advantage of me… he was strong… I cant loose on his grip… as he was about to do it.. Jiyong came and saved me…” I was shocked with her revalation with that she cried again… I just pat her shoulders as I digest her words… Minho? It cant be…. He’s a good friend.. he cant do that?? Impossible…

This words are currenly running in my mind as Dara cut me off my reverie.

“he was drunk, Bom, cant you imagine I even helped him, I think he was really really drunk but, why did he do that to me… weve been friends… I just cant believe what he has done…” I got teary eyed for what happened, I feel sorry for Dara… I feel I want to kill Minho on what he did to Dara… even weve been friends for a long time he must not have done such kind of thing. I know he loved Dara but he must not come up with that kind of idea on taking adavatage to girl just to get her. I feel confused also and angry at the same time.

“I will kill that bastard when we cross paths!!!” I told her as fumes of angers came out from my ears and nose. But I must also understand and know Minho’s side before jumping into conclusions, besides he’s also been my friend and ive known him already he cant do such kind of things if he was not pushed or something came up to him. So I calm myself down as I think of ways on how to talk to him without cutting af his area.

“and here comes Jiyong, im happy that he saved me, I’m happy because he is there for me, but Bommie, he lied to me… he FREAKING LIED TO ME!!” she slumped both of her hands in the table as some customers in the restaurant look at our direction I just simply bow at them and then turn my head to dara trying to calm her down.

“I understand you… but… maybe he.. he has reasons…” I cant find the right words to say and guilt travel against my spine because I also feel that I also lied to Dara because I already know Jiyong’s status yet I didn’t tell her, I was taken aback as I realize it.

“he has reasons??? THE REASONS BOMMIE!!!” she gulped another shot of soju and looked at me.

“take it down Dara… were in a public place…” I silently tell her, but deep inside me I was cursing Jiyong on why did he must have to admit everything when it’s the wrong timing, that babo he’ s second place in my killing list after Minho.

“I thought he also liked me Bommie, but why did he lie to me... even I want to get angry with him, my love for him overcomes it… what the hell.. I don’t know what to do..” she calmly said as she stared at the glass of soju as if it is the most interesting in her eyes.

“I know Dara… let him explain his side… let him clear his name to you.. I know he doesn’t want to hurt you, by not telling the truth… I now he wants everything in place… but I think he just caught up in the situation..” he explained briefly and I didn’t notice that she even finish the second bottle of soju and even hailed another batch for us.

“stop drinking Dara… we still have work tomorrow…” I stopped her hand as she was about to drink the contents on the shot glass, she looked at me curiously..

“bommie, tell me the truth you knew something?” she said, as I stood straight in my seat and cough a bit and I just saw she is still staring at me as if accusing me something.

“what are you talking about Dara… i… don’t understand you..” I said stuttering I can feel bits of sweat drips in the side of my head and I cant even look at her eyes.

“spill it out bommie or else I will also get angry to you..” she said as she look at me with her drunken eyes, I cannot escape anymore, I promise I will kill Jiyong after this. I heaved a sigh and started talking

“look, Dara… I didn’t mean to hide about it to you, my point is I just want Jiyong to tell you everything, I don’t want to get in the way with you and Jiyong.. I just….” I was cut in my explanation as I saw Dara already snoring as her face was slumped in the table and her eyes were already closed.

“I don’t know what to do with you anymore.. haaaiiissssttt… but I know you can make up to Jiyong in no time…” I smiled at my self as I put dara’s arms over my shoulder and got some money in my pocket and put it in the table and I drag her to my car and send her home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ANOTHER UPATE ON THE NIGHT OF MY BIRTHDAY.... WHOOOOO T___T BUT I ONT FEEL IT. :(( ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ONE....

 

JUST FINISHED WATCHING SBS GAYO DAEJUN.. 

 

 

LOTS OF LOVE.

LUSCIOUS <3