Will always be.

When Love and Hate Collide

 

DARA's POV

im really exhausted. im tired. im still thinking about the promotion that Ms. Chaerin assigned  to me. that would be a very big one because we would launch a new set of perfume brands in the market so i need to go out and attract people for the publicity.

i scanned the folder that Ms. Chaerin handed to me earlier, i could say that this will be tough job for me, especially im doing this ALONE. Take not. ONLY.ME.!!  very clever Dara, not asking any help, you must have accept that you and that Minzy girl will work out for the launching. But, here you are doing this alone. Do you think you’re a superhero that can do everything in a snap of a finger?

“aaaiiissshhtttt. I must prove to that woman I CAN DO THIS! This would be a big challenge for you Sandara Park!!! Fighting!!!” i put the folder in my desk and continue with my work.

i feel relieved that Minzy  didnt appear the whole day and  annoyed me. "yah.. i love this day, not seeing that very annoying girl!"

time passed and again a whole day of tiring and BORING work is done and i gathered my things and I prepare to go home, but suddenly Bom appeared at my cubicle.

 

"Dara-yah, so what did Ms. Chaerin told you?"

 

"well, she assigned me to lead this PROMOTION thing, for the launching of the new product"

 

"i see, im sorry Dara i cant be there to help you for the promotions, they needed me here, but you will always have my support! Go Dara!! Fighting!!" as she positioned as a cheer leader.

 

"thank you Bommie, lets go home" i hugged her and we left the building together.

 

"Dara, i cant drop you home, i have other plans tonight, bye! see you tomorrow!" she kissed me at my cheek and almost running to her car as if she was being late in another of her date.

 

"okay bommie! BYE!" I wave at her as her car passed.

 

as i wait for the next bus, a person popped out in my mind. i told myself, what does he doing right now? did he went to that bar again? will i ever saw him again?

 

 What’s with you DARA!  still thinking about him, about Jiyong, but i cant help myself smile and reminisce the moment at the bar, those smiles, his eyes, how he talk and the one thing i really cant forget about him, as he kissed my cheeks.

 

i didnt notice that i almost burst into my giddiness as i think about him.

Poor little Dara fantasizing about that man, I still  dont have a boyfriend and I feel  like a teenager  right now blushing as I remember that random guy who kissed your cheeks!!! KKYYYAAAHHHH..can someone take this thoughts out of my head right now!

 

as i daydream about Jiyong i didnt notice that i almost passed our house, i hurriedly hailed the bus driver and say sorry as i went out of the bus.

 

YYYAAAHHHH.. i hate you Jiyong your making me out of my mind every time i think of you!

“IM HOME.” I remove y shoes before I stepped in the house.

“Dara, I already prepared our dinner, s hows work?” my mom greeted me as she prepare the food at the table.

“well, same as the other days, very tiring and I had loads of work today.” I dropped my bag at the sofa and proceed to the dinning table.

“where’s  Sang Hyun?” I grabbed my bowl and started eating.

“he’s went hiking with his friends, maybe tomorrow he’ll be back.”

I finished eating grilled fish with seaweed soup and kimchi for my side dish, I thank the food and proceed to my room.  

I grabbed my phone as I remember calling MinHo again, maybe this time he will not be that busy.

KRING….KRING..KRING…

Hmmmm.. I think he’s still busy. Maybe tomorrow ill try again.

I just take a quick shower and I will go to sleep early.

 

MINHO's POV

The whole day of being bigbang’s road manager is very tiring, you have to follow them, giove them their schedules, reminding them about the rules and planning for their shows and events. I wish I could find some spare time to hang out with my friends and relax sometime, I really miss those good old days that I just go out whenever I want and go wherever I want to. But because of my field of work I cant do it.

“It’s a wrap! Thank you guys for your time!” the director said as the shoot of the Big Bang’s MV just ended at 11:30 pm.

“Thank God, were done already!” Seungri said as he stretched his body upward.

I can here everyone’s relief as we finished the shoot earlier than expected. I can hear TOP asking the rest of the bigbang out that night. I went near at their place and remind them about their schedule the following day. So they just decided to cancel the plan.

Before I went home, I prepare my stuff and checked my phone; I saw there were 3 missed calls, coming from Dara. I feel happy because she remembers to call me again, but sad to say I didn’t answer her call. But tomorrow I will call her and we could meet again.

I went back to the studio to fetch Bigbang and all of us went back to their dorm.

 

JIYONG’s POV

 

The whole day Music Video Shoot is very tiring. I get pissed when some of the Big Bang members play around. But I don’t get strict on them too much, I don’t want those guys to be mad at me being too BOSSY on them but I still manage to handle those guys well, we cooperated for us to finish the shoot as early as possible for us to have some quality time on ourselves.

The Music Video shoot is almost finished I know this guys will ask permission to President, to allow us to go out this time. At exactly 11:30 pm the director call us for a wrap. Then TOP-hyung gather all of us.

“Guys, we finished filming earlier than expected, you know what to do…” you can see his face very excited and looking at us like he has an evil plan.

“well that’s a good idea hyung!” I gave him a high-five as he continue what he was about to say.

“let’s go out and have some party tonight! Yeah!!” by that time he is dancing as if he was in a bar.

Suddenly, our road manager MinHo is walking near to us. As if he heard what were talking about.

“Oh—oh.. here he comes, I think he heard you hyung.” Seungri said as he looked at Manager MinHo walking towards us.

“Guys, I heard you want to go out tonight right?” he looked at us while holding his planner.

“ahhh.. Manager… well we decided if we can go out tonight, for us to unwind a bid, we finished filming early right?” TOP said.

“well guys, I would love to allow you but, you have an early appointment tomorrow for the promotion of your concert right?” as he opens his planner while he talks.

“aahhhh.. manager, we promise we will be able to go to our appoint, we will not drink a lot at the bar” Taeyang added.

“im afraid I cannot allow you today, maybe some other time, okay? Pack your things and we will be going back to your dorm for you guys to rest and regain your energy, ill just get my things and ill be back. Okay?” he then left us.

“Aiiisssshhhttt… I really hate when he always heard our plans, we cant get through him.” TOP stubbornly said.

“well there’s always a next time guys.” I told them then I left them and I gather my thing and put it in my bag.

I see my friend feel bad because we cant go out tonight, but we need to follow what our manager told us or we will not be able to hang-out some other time.

Then manager MinHo went back and fetch us and we drove back to our dorm.

On our ride home, we are all in the van doing our own business, I just sat near the window and put on my IPOD, suddenly, I remember again the moment  that i saw my Butterfly for the first time, at the accident, I could say that she has taken my heart for the first time, her angelic face, even though she’s mad at that time her face glows that day, that I didn’t forget her. And as I saw her again at the bar, that moment was timeless, it just like, I don’t want that moment to pass, I just want to protect her, to remove her fear in her eyes, I just want to see her sweet smile and to kiss her lips.

“HEY…Jiyong… jiyong..” TOP called me he was tapping my shoulders.

“JIYONG!!” then he removed my earphones for me to realize that we already arrived at our dorm.

“What was that hyung?? You could just call me, you don’t have to do that!” I told him as I stepped out of the van,

“well, I already called you almost a hundred times, but your in your dreamland so I do that”

“im not in my dreamland??? What was that??” I pushed him as I saw him still laughing about the incident.

“haha.. jiyong.. your thinking too much..” he taped my shoulders and went inside our dorm.

Well I couldn’t blame my hyung, he was right im thinking too much, but I cant blame myself thinking about my butterfly, how I wish I could see her again. But I know the time will come we will meet again and I will do my best for her to love me back as I loved her for the very first time I saw her.

As I entered our dorm, the guys were teasing me not being myself at the car, I knew it TOP-hyung started this one.

“Hey, Jiyong how’s your dreamland huh???” Seungri elbowed me while giving me his over-smiled face.

“yah.. im not in DREAMLAND as what you called, im just thinking something at that time.” I put down my bag and comfortably sit at our couch

“who was it that take your consciousness and didn’t know what was happening around you huh??” he added as he drop at the couch beside me.

“well… uhhmm.. im thinking about the coming concert” I told them.

“haha.. LAIR!! If I know, your still thinking about the GIRL who was involve in the accident few weeks ago” TOP said as he stood up and pointing his index finger at me.

“im not lying.. well.. im really thinking about the concert!!” I defend my self for top-hyung humiliation.

“I already told you jiyong, stop thinking about her, you will only hurt your feelings, you cant endure the pain if you still pursue your affection to that GIRL.” Taeyang said while he was sitting in the opposite couch in frot of me.

“uhh.. well.. ill get over this, you know me guys.. right??” I told them while smiling at them.

“lets just see what will happen, but don’t blame me that I didn’t wan you.” Taeyang lifted his feet and put it in the table while looking up the ceiling.

“yah.. yah… whatever hyung.. you know me im G to the D!! haha” I stood up and positioned my hands as if it was G and D.

“*yawn*ahhhhhh im really tired Im going to bed. Goodnight guys” TOP said while stretching his other arm while his hands were on his mouth.

“right.. right,, lets all go to bed and call it a day!! We will have a busy schedule tomorrow!” i followed TOP-hyung as we went to our own bedroom.

I lie down in my bed, still thinking what taeyang-hyung told me. Maybe he was eight, in our situation right now we are definitely busy, If I had a girlfriend I cant say that I can give her my full attention because I have my work, I do love my work but then I also love her. I don’t know what to do, but, if God permits I will do my best to keep her happy with me and It will not affect my work either.

“THAT’s RIGHT!!” I almost shouted inside my room, and then I covered my mouth and I giggle. I almost awaken my friends, but I wont give up, I will give it a try, just wait, my butterfly, the right time will come that I will be able to meet you again, and I assure myself by that time you will know me and  I will know you better.

I lie down again, closed my eyes and just before I sleep, im still thinking about her, My Butterfly.