1/Breaking News.

When Love and Hate Collide

TOP’s POV

I rushed home as soon as I saw the news and read it as I walk going to the elevator going back to our dorm, GD must be aware of this before it will spread like wildfire and may ruin his career or yet his relationship with Dara.

 

I barged inside our apartment in a panic mode.

 

“WHERE THE HELL IS KWON JIYONG?!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs and the boys immediately look at me with a shocked face.

 

“Why hyung? What’s the problem?” Youngbae asked as he fixed his shirt and his top coat.

 

“He is the problem; I need to talk to him.” I rushed inside still holding the newspaper and barged in his room but I just find it empty.

 

“Jiyong hyung, went out early he told us that he will fetch Dara to send her to work this morning, he told us that he will just follow at the location.” Seungri who was in his room it was just across Jiyong’s.

“He’s dead. I told you guys that the girl is really something, she can do everything just to be in her favour.” I raked my hair in frustration as I glance back again at the news, it’s stated that:

 

HOT NEWS: “MALE IDOL WAS DRAGGED IN A SCANDAL!”

 

“A member of a very popular male idol group was dragged in a scandal; it is from our very reliable source that it happened at the day wherein the said “MALE IDOL” will attend a  closed door party in Gangnam. And our source also told us that the “MALE IDOL” even tries to bribe the GIRL just to keep the scandal or their relationship a secret but then their amateur cell phone video was leaked wherein our source told us that they are kissing and cuddling affectionately but it was cut. Our source told us that he still have the other part of the video wherein you can see the MALE IDOL’s face. Who could that be? This is very shocking news. That…”

I crumpled the newspaper even before I could finish the article.

 

“ THIS !!!”

 

“What is it hyung? You also need to prepare now... We have to leave in 30 minutes. What’s bothering you?” Daesung calmly asked as he tapped my shoulders and look at me worriedly.

“GD is in deep , this is getting serious.” I also tapped his shoulders signalling him that I’m okay.

 

“What is it about hyung?”

 

“I’ll tell you guys after I prepare for our shoot.”

 

I walk pass him and go to my room to prepare also, what is the motives of that girl blackmailing GD, what does she wants? This time I really want to strangle her to death because of this. I’m getting angry not because this will also affect our group image but, I’m getting angry because my friend is being dragged in this kind of situation. I know GD, he won’t do anything that will ruin the group, he won’t do this, because he love’s Dara and he treasured he’s relationship with her, but what if this kind of situation suddenly shaken their faith with each other? How can they surpass this?

 

This is my thoughts as I immerged in a cold shower.

 

DARA’s POV

I’m all ready to go down in a few minutes Jiyong will arrive to fetch me. I missed him so much. I know he’s been busy this past few days because of continues shoots and events but I know him, he still finds time to be with me, and I am very much aware that my boyfriend is trying he’s best so that we could still have time together.

 

I put on my stilettos and I’m in my best dress and paired with simple pearl earrings to perfect the look. I brushed my hair once again and go down to the living room to wait for he’s call so that we could go ahead.

 

“Noona, you look stunning! And I guess this is also the first time that you are not cramming and running late for work, you are early! WOW” I glared at my brother who was munching on he’s bread as I slowly walk down the staircase going to the dining area.

“YAH! This is not the first time that I will not be late for work. Besides these past few days I’m early and doing great on work.” I stuck my tongue out and grab the teapot and pour myself a cup of hot green tea.

 

 “Maybe you are having a date with your BOYFRIEND? And you are not going to work!    HA! I GOT YOU!” I throw him the table napkin which he just dodge and roll my eyes on him.

 

“Don’t believe him Omma, I’m really going to work.” I smiled at my mom who put my breakfast in front of me.

“Aigooo… my girl is being shy because she already had a boyfriend… invite your boyfriend some other time. I want to meet him already.” My mom smiled at me as she caressed my head and sit at the right side of the table.

 

“Aiiissshhhh…Neh, Omma.” I lowered my head being shy talking my relationship with my family, I feel relieved that my family wanted to meet him, and I’m excited to do it also.

 

After the breakfast I went to our living area. I keep glancing on the clock and to my phone, but I still haven’t received any text from Jiyong. What could be the problem?

I even stood up walking back and forth battling with my head if I should call him or I just wait for his call. I know he told me that he will be having a shoot today but he ensured that he could come and fetch me, but it’s already just thirty minutes before my work but he still not coming.

 

“Boyfriend has not yet arrived?” Sanghyun who was also fixing his clothes as he went out of he’s room and I just ignored him. I am still tapping my phone in my hands still thinking if I should call him, but as soon I was about to call him a text message arrive.

 

FROM: JIYONG

Dara, I’m sorry, I couldn’t fetch you today. There’s something I needed to fix. I was already on my way there to your house but something came up. I’m really, really sorry Dara, I’ll call you later after the shoot. Take Care, Love you. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ANNYEONG!!! I'VE BEEN WRITING THIS SINCE THIS EVENING... HUHUHU ITS TOO LONG FOR A SINGLE UPDATE SO I CUT IT IN TWO JUST LIKE THE PREVIOUS UPDATE.

 

HOPE YOU LIKED IT. :))