After Concert.

When Love and Hate Collide

DARA’s POV

The whole concert was a success and at the same time very tiring… I realize that I was being a possessive and pathetic girlfriend at the waiting room.. I just shook my head and heave a deep sigh as I wait at Jiyong car before they left the concert hall. There are still a lot of fangirls waiting outside.. when I say a lot I mean A LOT!! I just shook my head and just smiled.

“he’s really famous… I guess…” I again look outside but I saw a figure at the far side of the exit I tried to look closer but I cant visualize the face because the car is tinted I just shrug my shoulder but there was a sudden feeling that I cant explain.

He came directly in his car, where I waited for him and the sudden beating of my heart is still there like something is off. As he rode the car he just give a soft smile and lean on my cheeks and kiss me.

“are you okay… you look puzzled?” he notice my sudden change of mood but I easily smiled back at him.

“I’m okay.. just tired… let’s go…” I grab his hand and squeeze it… flashing lights were still seen at the back area of the car, I was uncomfortable but I endured it, because this is his life.. I must understand his field of work.

He dropped me in my house its kinda late so I didn’t budge to let him in.

“I had so much fun today… and the concert was JJANG!!” I smiled brightly and gave him a two thumbs up.

“really?? Don’t worry in our next concerts I will bring you so that you could see how your boyfriend perform neh??” he smiled back as he ruffled my hair.

“yah!! Your too much of yourself… hahaha” I removed his hands on my head as he held both of it.

“Dara… thank you for today.. and thank you for understanding things… Neh?” he smiled at me and he thighten his grip on my hands.

“of course… im always here for you. Don’t worry just don’t forget our promise…” I softly said and also held his other hands.

“arasso.. only for you baby girl…”  he caressed  my cheeks as he slowly leaned in my face only centimeter away and kissed me passionately. As we gasped for air we slowly separated and our foreheads are still together he sofly said.

“I love you… and I always will.” He said and sealed our night with a quick peck again. I smiled and I can feel my cheeks red and feel happy.

“I love you too Jiyong, you go home now… its getting late…” I grip his hands and was about to open the door but he stopped as he go out of the car and opened the door for me… I stepped out and put the loose strand of my hair behind my ear and kinda bowed at him.

“I’ll call you, Neh?” he hugged me and whispered, I just nod my head and went o our doorstep until I wait for him to leave and then I go inside seeing a fuming Bom in the couch.

“EEEekkkk??? Why are you here??” I got shocked and saw her with her arms across her chest and and fumig with anger.

“Omo!! You just arrive… bommie’s been waiting for you I think three hours ago?” my mom peeked through the kitchen window and I just hand my mouth open.

“Guess who’s in trouble.” Sanghyun added his eyes are still stick to his computer.

“Bommie…..” I said almost in a whisper as I try to go near her.

“Auntie.. thank you for the dinner me and Dara will just talk to her room.” She bowed at my mom and smiled... but she held my hand and glared at me.

“Dara Let’s talk.” She said in between greeted teeth.

“I’m so dead.”I told her but she just smiled and drags me to my room.

BOM’s POV

I will ing kill her!!! I said to myself as I wait for Dara at their living room because she freaking leave me!!! I will kill our damn supervisor because he didn’t let me go out early, because of those damn paper works!!!! And that person will be killed also!!! I want to be on backstage with Dara but with those paper works that I need to finish I will be just in time for the concert proper… and Dara…. she left me…. In the end I was left alone in the upperbox area because there are no more VIP seats available… that could be the time that I could also see the dancers especially the twins… I love them!!!! I still cursing our supervisor because he didn’t let me go after I finished all the paper works. DAMN HIM!! After a while I think three hours after the concert I heard their door opens and here she is. SHE.WILL.BE.DEAD.

I drag her from the living room to her bedroom, after I say thanks to her mom who prepared dinner. I throw her to the bed, stood in front of her, my hands were across my chest as I tap one of my feet with an annoyed face.

“What?” she curiously asked. HA! As if she didn’t know what im talking about!!

“You know I cant wait for you right, because Jiyong fetched me. And you still have to work.” She calmly said while removing her foot socks and put her purse in the bed side table.

“DAraaaaaa!!!!” I finally gave in, I know she has a point, I blame myself because I didn’t finish those works in the past few days, cause im bust with SNS because of the concert. I smack my head and pouted at Dara.

“What now?” she looked at me while I whine and cant accept the fact that I wasn’t there with her.

“you know what happened to me in the concert area? Im trying to call you but your not answering!!” I shook her body, then she held my hands and looked at me.

“what happened? And my phone?? Ohhh…. I left it here…” she grabe her phone on her bedside table and look at me like it was something normal.

“WHAT!!!! Aiiissshhhh Dara!!!! what now?? When will be the next time I can be at the back stage?” I frown at her and she just chuckled.

“Do you really want to see BIGBANG or do you  miss Seunghyun-ssi?”she asked softly.

“deh… aaaccckkkk!!! ANIYOOO!!!!” I answered back, but I finally processed what she asked and snapped my head and glared at her.

“Don’t deny it bommie… he misse you too..” she smiled and wink at me.

“really?” I asked amused by her sudden answer.

“uhhhmm… well he didn’t say it directly but… I just feel like it.” she replied and I just shrug my shoulders and lie in her bed.

“wwwaahhhh Dara… ottokae??” she screamed as she shook her body while stomping her legs.

“wae??? What is it??” she asked as she lie down beside me.

“I think…. I think… I CRUSH him Dara… eventhough he’s a babo at time…” I smiled remembering our bantering at the hotel.

“Crush?? What are you Bommie, 12??” she suddenly stood up and looked at me puzzled.

“YAH!! I don’t know what im feeling.. I kinda like him, but I don’t like him… did you get it?” I try to explain to her what im feeling but I cannot find the right words to express it or say it.

“what is that? I don’t get it Bommie…” she shook her head and stood up going to her closet.

“Aaacccckkkk.. me either…” I crawled in her bed and sit in the middle sitting Indian style.

“are you still texting each other?” she gla’nce at me holding her pajamas.

“uhhhmmm… well… yeah… sometimes…” I lowered my head hiding my face.

“okay… so how’s your conversation with him…” she keeps questioning me, picking the right words to say.

“same as always…”my face fell, just like the usual our conversation just like from okay to disaster. Then my phone suddenly rings.

“who could that be.. its already late..” Dara said not looking at me as she stormed to her bathroom to change.

“AAACCCCKKKK!!!!” I screamed so Dara hurriedly went out of the room just wearing her pajama pants and on her bra.

“Seunghyun.”I mouthed her as her hands went to and giggled.

“why is he calling you?” she asked I still didn’t answer the call.

“I don’t know… Dara ottokae??” I held it in front of me and looked at her.

“answer it PPALLI!!” she told me as she sat beside me in her bed.

“yeobosseyo?”I answered my voice are soft and shallow.

“Bom… hi…” he replied.

“hello”  I nervously response as Dara looked at me like asking me what he said.

“So… I thought you’ll be with Dara today?” he said calm, like he was not the guy I know.

“well.. I was caught up at work… Mianhe…” I hung my head as if I disappointed him.

“ohhh.. I see… uhmmm but did you watch the concert?” he asked still in our awkward moment.

“yeahhh.. I was on the upperbox… “I smiled I feel my cheeks were red because I just talk to him.

“ohhh.. okay… uhhmmm well… uhmm I just called… cause…” he stutter I can sense that he’s thinking on what to reply..

“cause what, seunghyun?” I looked at Dara and she just wave her hands telling me just to continue..

“I thought you’ll be there with Dara… uhhmmm never mind… Goodnight Bom.” He said and I just smiled of the thought, I know he wants to tell more but fighting it back.

“okay seunghyun, well congratulations on your concert. Goodnight.” I answered back, smiling like an idiot, and Dara giggled putting her hands in her mourth to stop the sound.

“thanks Bom. Goodnight, looking forward to see you again.”

And then the line was cut, not letting me to reply back and on cue as I caught Dara’s eyes and both of us screamed our lungs out.

 “DARAAAA!!! WAAAHHHH!!!” we clasped our hand together and jump on her bed.

“aigoo Bommie-ah!!!! You two are getting there..” I smiled at her and then we hugged each other.

“do you think me and Seunghyun… uhhmmm well… okay?” I asked her, we stopped from jumping and panting.

“yes! Well, even though you are always fighting but I know you two will be okay, neh?” she held my shoulders and nod at me.

“okay… well lets see..” I smiled back at her and grab my bag.

“update me huh…. I don’t want to miss anything kekeke…” she said as we both stood up and hug each other again.

“Arasso… off you go now.. its getting late.. see you at work, neh? Text me when you got home. I will not send you out now because im in my pajamas.” She said as she let me turn my back and head to the door.

“aiiissshhhh… okay. see you… goodnight Dara.” I went out of her room and she closed it, I gave my final goodbye to her mother who’s wiping their utensils and head to the door and to my car. I smiled as I remember our conversations I sped off going to my apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

UPDATE... SPPPPPRRREEEEEEE.......... A LOT OF UPDATES FOR THE PAST MONTHS THAT I DIDNT UPDATED MIANNHE.... THIS CHAPTER WERE ABOUT TO BE ROTTEN ON MY FILES KEKEKEKKE....

 

ENJOYYYYYYYY.... ^_^V