Puzzled.

When Love and Hate Collide

JIYONG’s POV

The whole day at the studio was tiring, because we need to double time on our rehearsals because the our final concert will be next week. So all of us is working hard to make our concert to be worth to watch and worth to wait.

But after the incident last night with Manager Minho, he didn’t come to the rehearsals today, he really drunk last night and I know he had a hangover. I didn’t tell it to the others rather than seunghyun because he already know about it.

The rehearsals went smoothly as all of us participated and sriuosly taking in all the things we need to do for the concert that we didn’t notice the time, and I almost forgot that I need to fetch Dara tonight. I grab my phone and texted her immediately. I pretend that I need to drink water so that no one can see me texting her. After I texted her I return back in the studio and continue with our rehearsals.

Its been days after we last see each other… gahhhhdd I badly missed her so much… I miss her smiles and laughs, but do I deserve her? Will she understand me? What will happen to her relationship with Manager Minho when she know about the truth. My head aches right now as this thoughts crossed my mind. Even though I just want to treasure and enjoy my moments with her, I just cant be as relieved because there are a lot of things that may occur that may block my blooming relationship with Dara.

“your thinking too much Jiyong.” I glance to see who was it, I just sigh as I saw that it is TOP hyung.

“don’t mind me hyung. Im okay.” I faked a smile but hyung just grab the bottle of water that im holding and drink the contents of it.

“does your conversation with Manager Minho last night that was bothering you?”  he glance at me but I just bow my head.

“that also bothers me hyung, and telling Dara the truth.” I just lower my head but then I feel that hyung just tap my shoulders.

“just follow what your heart says. I know she’ll understand.” I look at TOP hyung as ahe stand up from the bench that I’m sitting.

“am I hearing this cheesy words from you hyung? Haha” I smiled a bit but TOP-hyung is right, I should follow my heart and wait what will happen.

“Yah!! Just be thankful that im helping you out.” He smiled at me and started walking back to the studio.

“Kaja… I know you still have plans after the recording.” I just smiled as what hyung tell me, I stretch a bit, as I feel relieved at his words and started following TOP-hyung back at the recording studio.

After all the polishing of the songs, Alas we can already go home and rest, but the day for me is not yet done because I will meet Dara tonight, I just cant explain how excited I am. We just had a little meeting to discuss more about our concert and afterwards we left the studio.

“Let’s eat at Butumak Restaurant tonight! I missed eating bulgogi and samgyeosal.” Seungri said as he touvh his tummy and pouting at us.

“Yah!!! Your always hungry Seungrat…” Taeyang said as he put his arms over Seungri’s shoulders.

“awwww hyung… your heavy…. Let go!!!” Seungri try to struggle to free from Taeyang arms.

“you go ahead guys I… I need to go back to the apartment… I… need to finish something.” I stutter as I find the right reasons to tell the boys, especially not being caught by youngbae.

“What is it that your going to do?” Daesung asked as he finish fiddling with his phone.

“uhh… well… I need to finish some lyrics.” I just wish they should stop asking more questions because I don’t know what to say anymore.

“just leave him alone guys, you know him… he wants to have a lot of royalties through his songs… hahaha…” thanks to TOP hyung he saved me… again.. I awe him a lot now..  I definitely need it right now as I saw youngbae scrutinizing eyes as he just started at me and me of course I try to divert my attention and for me not to look in his eyes.

“arasso, suit yourself Jiyong, Kaja… lets eat out seungrat.” Youngbae just smirked at me as he ruffled seungri’s hair, I just heaved as sigh as he turn his back at me, but why do I feel so guilty right now, I know youngbae he’s a man of few words but, his words surely strike dow in to the core. Sorry guys but I just cant tell you about her right now, but I know time will come you will accept her.

We bidgoodbye as we reached the parking lot, I call one of our P.A to drive my car in the studio because I cant come with the boys. As we part ways Youngbae’s words still linger in my ears, as those words struck my heart and my conscience. I run my hands through my hair and started the engine as I drove off to Dara’s office.

 

 

 

 

 

ANOTHER UPDATE!!! WOOOOT WOOOOT.. WAY TO GO... KEKEKEKEKE...

 

LOOKING FORWARD FOR THOSE LOVELY READERS TO LEAVE SOME COMMENTS....

 

I NEED THEM... PUHHHLEEEAASSSEEE...... /BEGS/ mweheheheheh

 

TILL MY LAST UPDATE FOR THE NIGHT,

 

LOTS OF LOVE

LUSCIOUS <3