Unexpected Visitor

When Love and Hate Collide

Dara's POV

KKKKKKKKRRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG... The alarm clock almost got its third snooze for the morning..

what was that noise? im still dreaming about my prince charming as we walk in a beautiful garden. then suddenly we stopped in the middle of the garden where the red roses and as bright as the sun the birds are chirping all around and the moment was right, as he lean closer to me and i close my eyes, and then.... and then...

"SANDARA PARK! GET UP NOW YOUR ALMOST LATE FOR YOUR WORK" my mom yelled at me, maybe she's annoyed at the alarm clock that is ringing for the third time.

"YAH!! mom! im in the middle of a beautiful dream! aisht!!" as i lean at my side table and look at the clock!

"WHAT!!! it's almost 7am i only got an hour to get dressed and go to work."  i hurriedly go to my bathroom and do a quick shower get dressed and grab a toast at the table.

"dara, your always like this, you always got up late." my mom told me as she sips her coffee.

"sorry mom, i really tried my best to got up early" as i continue arranging my dress.

"i hope you could come home early, we will have a guest later" she told me,.

"who is it mom?" i told her and grab my bag.

"you will know later after you got home, i will prepare a good dinner, Arasso?" she winked at me as i almost left at the door.

"ok mom, love you." i left the house and wailed for a cab.

"bye dara, be careful always, love you" she smiled at me as i wave goodye.

i remembered that i didnt watch romance movies for the past few days after the incident, but still  im almost late for work. 

as i arrive at the nearest bus stop, i saw a very familiar face beside me.

"Min Ho? is that you?" as i look at the guy beside me.

"dara? yah!!! long timeno see?" after that he hugged me.

"you do really miss me huh. what makes you busy these days? how's France?" as we enter the bus together and sit side by side.

"well im working as a road manager in a specific music company. i already finish my studies there so i decided to go back and find a work here. and you? still into watching romatic films huh?" as he pinch my cheeks and smile at me

gaahhddd.. hes soooo cute! "well yeah, i really do love watching those kind of movies. im also working in a perfume company " as i smiled at him looking at his handsome face.

 

Min ho and I were college friends, we are really close he also love watching those romantic movies with me, we share movies and talk about it afterwards,, but suddenly he need to go abroad to finish his studies there and after that we didnt have any communication at all. sadly i can feel that he doesnt likes me so i stop myself falling in love with him. i know he only thinks about me as good as a friend no more, no less.

 

"uhhmmm Min Ho, can i ask you something?" a look at him directly in the eye.

"what is it Dara?" 

"well.. uhmmm.. you see...." before i could finish what im about to say the bus stopped.

"ahhh Dara, i need to go now, well maybe we could talk some other time, here's my card call me then. Bye!" before he left he pinch my cheeks again and wave goodbye.

"ahhh.. ok.. thank you bye!" i wave back and fake a smile.

 

YAH! what's with you dara?? desperate to have a boyfriend? you almost confess to him! AISHT!

i lowered my head and stare at his calling card.

 

YG ENTERTAINMENT

LEE MIN HO

road manager

010-2797-5588.

 

"i will surely call you Min Ho" as i kissed the calling card.

 

then i arrive at the office, this Mizy girl blocked my way.

"hey Dara, thank you for doing the work for me, what a good person, huh." as she tapped my shoulder and laugh.

"whatever Minzy, if i know you just alibied for you to attend the birthday party of your boyfriend!" i looked at her and crossed my arms under my chest.

"oh.. how'd you know. well i really had fun. ahaha i just notice why are you wearing that jelous face right now huh?" while pointing at my face.

"i really dont care if you had a boyfriend and me still single! just watch i will have a better boyfriend than you have!!" as i passed her way and went to my cubicle.

that girl really makes my blood boil!! ARRrrrggghhh i really hate her!!! i can still hear her laughing with other employees at the office.

yahhhhhh!!!! i will prove to that b*tch what i got!!!!

 

the time passes so fast that it is almost 6pm. i need to go home right away because i promised my mom that i will be with her tonight because she had a guest. well i went to Bom's cubicle and wave goodbye to her. i  told her that i have plans tonight that i cant come with her again she gave me that face. the face telling me "you should make it up to me!" i really love her. and then i left and go home.

 

as i arrive home i left my shoes outside and notice another guy's shoes.

"who it might be mom's visitor?" as i continue walking to the dining area.

"DARA-ssi!!!!" the guys hugged me tightly.

"yahhh!!!! Sang-Hyun!! when did you arrive from Italy?" as he face me looking very happy.

"well, i just arrive this morning i called mom that i will be home and i also told her to surprise you" as he guide me through the table.

"MOM! why you didnt tell me." giving her my pouty face.

"because sang-hyun told me he wants to surprise you." while preparing the food in the table.

"well, dara-ssi, how's work? do you already have a boyfriend huh?" he keeps pinching my face.

"yah!! stop that sang-hyun, i dont have a boyfriend!" i ruined his gel hair.

"stop that dara-ssi my hair is ruined, what do you mean? you still DONT HAVE ONE?" while fixing his hair back.

"yup.." while eating the kimchi and sipping the soup.

"well you sister has a really high standard when it comes to men, she didnt even bring one here" as mom putting some beef sirloin on my plate.

"your getting older dara-ssi, you should have one as soon as possible huh!" getting the beef sirloin on my plate.

"YAH! that's mine! i dont care, if the time comes that i will meet the man of my dreams, that will only be the time that i will have one !"  getting back the beef that sang-hyun stole at my plate.

"hey you two stop that i have a lot for you to share." as she put some more beef sirloin in the table.

"yes mom" we told our mom.

"gansahamnida" i stood up and walk across my room to change and have a goodnight sleep.

i lie down at my bed as i took a half bath and change my clothes while staring at the calling card.

do i really miss Min Ho that much, that i almost confess that i like him. or maybe im just desperate to have a boyfriend? or am i getting presured of the fact that im not getting any younger anymore,

with this thoughts in my head i fell asleep.