Same Room.

When Love and Hate Collide

BOM’s POV

After maybe were gone for about 15-20 minutes but then when we arrive at the lobby we still found them there seated in their own couch and defeaning silence will welcome you.

“I told you so.” Seunghyun whispered to me at the back of my head, I heaved a sigh as I sit next to Dara handling her the door keys.

“you and Jiyong are staying on the same room.” I told her while holding her hands.

“WHAT!!” both of them scremed and I just hold both of my hears because of too much noise.

“you two are over acting, as if your doing something there, and besides take this as a special vacation okay.” I told them and I stood up and stand next to Seunghyun.

“I’m not accepting any excuses today, your baggage are already in your rooms, im going to take a bath once I got back to my room and no one can disturb me arraso?” I smiled as I grab by hand bag.

“Bommie, wait…” Dara said almost standing up.

“remember what we have talked about, and Jiyong take good care of Dara okay, just ring me if something bad happened CIAO!” I waved my hands and left the two of them dumbfounded as if still processing what did I told them. I feel proud of myself because I know my plans will work the way it is. Hahahaha as I was busy pondering about things I suddenly remembered I also have a problem to solve. And when I look back, there he is trailling behind me, that guy is sleeping with me tonight… GHHHAAADD,,,, OTTOKAE??

DARA’s POV

We were left ther dumbfounded as Bom told us that the two of us are sleeping in the same room, because she told it so… I stare at the door key that she gave me, and how can I approach the person whom I didn’t talk for a while now, ottokae, I will kill that girl once weve crossed path again, and then suddenly a familiar voice snap me out of my reverie.

“if you feel uncomfortable, don’t mind me, ill just find another hotel nearby.” He said sofly without looking at me, I can feel my heart beats again, thinking on how to talk back to him.

“sorry about the set-up, I know your still not ready to talk to me, I understand that, and you know that im willing to wait whenever your ready.” He added and I just look at him, now he was looking at me, his hands are in clasped together and his eyes are longing.

“uhhhmmm… well… uuuhhhmm… just stay…” that’s the only word that I utter, I don’t want him to leave but still im not yet ready to face him for the meantime, but I followed the other one, i know my conscience will not handle this if I let him go.

“are you sure? Don’t pressure yourself Dara…” he said sofly and smiled a bit. I look back at him and smiled back and then I just nod my head and handed him the keys.

“don’t worry I will not bother you, just pretend im not with you okay. he stood up and held his hand.” I shyly took it and stood up, kindly loosing my balance but still he manage to keep me still.

“thanks.” I smiled and fix the backpack that im carrying.

“let me hold this one for you, don’t mind me I just want to help.” He told me and I just complied and I started on my tracks and walk ahead of him, it still feels awkward like im an high schooler who is walking with her crush and I cant even look at him. What’s your problem Sandara Park?? I told my self as I waited for him at the elevator door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

ANNYEONG ACHIMIEYOOO!!!! ANOTHER UPDATE FOR THE DAY... HOW ARE YOU GUYS TODAY???

THANKS FOR THE ADDITIONAL SUBSCRIBERS OF THE STORY... *bows*

MY ND STILL NOT WORKING THIS MORNING, SO THAT'S IT FOR NOW... PPYONG!!

comments.....comments.....comments.... JUSEYOOOOOOO!!! kekekkekeke

 

LOTS OF LOVE, LUSCIOUS <3