End of the day.

When Love and Hate Collide

JIYONG’s POV

I choose Butumak because I know that she would like in here and because we meet here for the second time.. actually for me it’s the third time.. including the first time that I saw her in the streets were we got into the accident…. By that time I already cant forget her face… that I promise myself  that  will look for her… that I will know her… and this is the time… the perfect timing for two of us…

“So at the time that I saw you here, who’s with you?” I ask her as she continue to eat..

“im with a friend.. we just ate because I have work to do..” she eat some of her Samgyeopsal…

“a friend? Or a boyfriend?” I I cant even eat… I think im already full just looking at her…

“a friend only… he’s my college friend… why your not eating… here…” she wrap some samgyeosal and gave it to me… I just let her be and open my mouth…

“I think im already full just looking at you eating…” as I munch the food that she gave to me…

“yah!! Don’t look at me… go! Go! Eat! Eat… assshhh… this guy… really…” I just laugh at her reactions.

“don’t be conscious.. that’s okay.. I like you that way.. eat a lot.. darong…” I told her…

“yah… you already have a pet name for me…and  im not conscious…” she wipe some stains in because of the sauce of the jjajangmyun…

“don’t move…” I told her..

“why?” she just stay still and look at me… i grabe my tissue and lean closer to her and wipe ..

I slowly wipe , but I got tempted to kiss her… as I lean closer to reach for her lips, she look the other way..

“haha… your cute…” I just pinch her cheeks… her face blushed… and I like it.. she’s so beautiful…

“aaa.. eat your food jiyong or ill eat that! Haha” she told me as she pretend to get my food..

“okay.. okay..” I smiled at her and continue to eat my food…

I hope this time wont stop… I hope that the day wont end… I want to spend more time with her… with her im happy… with her I can be me.. with her I can do everything… i want to be with her… promise to treasure her… I hope she feel the same way..

 We chat a lot we talk about her work… I didn’t think that a girl like her talks a lot… but I like it I would know more about her… after we eat I ask her if we could go to namsan tower and ride a cable car… we spend the whole afternoon chatting… touring around… and eating everything she wants…

Its already 7 o’ clock in the evening when I receive a call..

KKKKRRRIIINNNGGG…. KKKRRRRIIINNNGGG…

“go ahead… its okay… answer it, maybe that’s important.” She look at me and smiled sweetly.

“okay… excuse me..” I look at my phone and see that manager minho is calling me…

“yeobosseyo” i answered.

“Jiyong.. where are you… im here at your apartment and I have something to tell you and the boys…” manager minho said.

“okay ill be back… bye.” I already hang up… if that is not an urgent I will not leave early…

“who was that? Work related?” she curiously asked.

“wel… yeah…” I said

“that maybe important… I had fun today… maybe next time we can spend a lot more time together…” she told me as she hold my hands and smiling.

“uuuhhmmm.. sorry… but don’t worry… next time there will be no interruptions…” I just smiled at her even im pissed because of manager minho’s call.

“hahaha… ill go ahead now… ill just take a cab home…” she told me as we walk on the street..

“I’ll send you home… and dont you dare to decline it, or I will be sad..” I look at her with a sad face.

“hahaha… jiyong… your too cute for that… arrasso… arrasso… you can send me home…” she face me and then pinch my cheeks (so sweet!)

“awww… that hurts…” I hold her hands and we walk to my car…

Its fun being with dara today… I don’t know even it is our first time to meet it feels like weve known each other for a very long time now… I think that this is the first time that I feel so much happy… that I do a lot of things that I didn’t do before… with her I can be normal.. with her I can be me… but will it still be the same when she would know about my work.. that im a celebrity… that im busy with a lot of things… will she accept it… I don’t know how can I tell her about it….

Those things run in my mind as I drive the way going to her house… every single time I look at her… like she will disappear if I didn’t do it… i think I will die if it will happen…

 

DARA’s POV

Being with jiyong was different, like everything he does is perfect, his every move is elegant, like he is somewhat to be a prince from a far a way kingdom, even this is our first time to spend the day together.. I feel comfortable I feel at ease… I feel safe… I feel happy… happy with him....

After a whole day with him he decided to drive me home… because he  receive a call.. maybe that is important, that is why he need to go… but as we talk… he still didn’t tell me his work… he talk less… I think I talk a lot… kekeke… (sorry I cant help it) he just listens to me… I just notice that he just smile… and look at me everytime… he even stares at me… I just blush when I see him… he’s too adorable… hahahha…

“uuhhmmm… jiyong..” I nervously ask him.

“hhmmm” he answered without looking at me.

“aahhhh… never mind…” I just shook my head… I was trying to ask him if he already has a girlfriend but what the hell im a girl… and why would I want to know…. Yahhhh….

“what is it Dara??” he ask again as he glimpse at me and then look at the road again…

“I already forgot it.. haha.. mianhe… just turn right on the next street” I lied that I forgot what I want to ask him..

“okay…” I can see that he just smiled. And then we reach my house, he open the car for me and I go out.

“thank you for the day… and sorry for what had happen…” I smiled and look at him.

“that’s okay dara, what is important is that your safe… and I had a lot of fun… being with you.” He also smiled as he put his hands in his pockets.

“haha.. Ive done nothing… but I also had a lot of fun…” I blush on what he just said and bow to hide my face.

“okay.. see you then… next time..” he just wave at me and smiled.

“okay… take care *KISS*” I kiss his cheeks and run to our house and wave at him again and I enter.

I grasped for breath as I enter our house, I remove my shoes and greeted my mom and I run up to my room.

“YYYYAAAHHHHHH….” I jump up and down at my bed and screaming like a maniac… “I don’t know why I did it but… look I just did. Yyyaaahhhhh!!!” I told myself as I continue screaming and jumping at the same time…

“Dara are you alright?” I can hear my mom calling me.

“im okay… don’t worry” I told her and trying to calm myself.

I look at the window to see if jiyong is still there… guess what… HE’s STILL THERE.

I think that he got shocked on what I did… I don’t usually do that if im having a date… most of the time… I don’t see my date… but it is different with Jiyong… I dont know… I just did that…

I sit in front of my mirror looking at myself… smiling like there’s no tomorrow.

“dara I know you already like him… but stay calm.. and be a good girl okay… don’t him on the streets..kekeke” I told my self as I brush my hair.

I remove my make up and took a quick shower and I rest my head on my bed.. im kinda tired but im happy… im still refreshing my memory on what had happen on our date… all the details… I keep remembering and replaying it in my mind…

“I still have a work tomorrow I need a good night sleep.” But as I close my eyes I hear my phone beep.

FROM: JIYONG

Dara, thank you for the day! I had so much fun! I hope this wont be the last. Have a goodnight sleep. And remember im still thinking of you. Goodnight.

As I read his message I feel giddy again and blush on what he told me. I quickly replied at his text.

TO: JIYONG

I also had a lot of fun. Goodnight Jiyong. It will not be last.

Message sent!

I put my phone back in my side table and I sleep.

 

 

ANHER CHAPTER!! YIPIEEEE!!! I WORK FOR THESE LAST LAST TIME WHEN WE STILL DONT HAVE ANY INTERNET CONNECTION... KEKEKKE I LOOKING FORWARD FOR MORE SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTS.... THOSE INSPIRES ME... SO PLEEEAASSSEE LEAVE SOME... FOR ME TO HAVE MORE IDEAS AND INSPIRATION. GANSAHAMNIDA!!!! SARANGHEYEO... :)))

 

LUSCIOUS. <3