Catching Up.

When Love and Hate Collide

JIYONG’s POV

After I received the call from noona, I hurriedly went to the bathroom and have a quick shower,  still thinking on how to wake Dara, because I’m still keeping my distance with her. I don’t want her to feel more uncomfortable so after I put on some white shirt and a baggy pants and put the towel on the top of my head I went out of the shower and I already found her sitting in the bed but still her eyes are closed.

I thought to my self is she sleeping or is she awake alredy? I curiously step closer to her and then she opened her eyes and suddenly lowered her head but then our heads got bumped together and we both held our heads.

“Mianhe, Dara… I didn’t mean to… are you hurt.” I worriedly look at her as she scratch her head.

“Im fine, sorry about that…” she sofly said as she looked at me.

“uhhmm… Bom-noona called she told me that were having a dinner at the nearby restaurant, go change now, ill just wait for you outside.” I smiled at her and handed her the towel that I used.

“thanks Jiyong.” She smiled again and stood up going to the bathroom. My hearts beats fast as I remembered staring at her face and the way she smiled, I feel the my heart beats faster and I just smiled to myself.

After  some couple of minutes Dara went out of the room already prepared, wearing a simple shirt and pants, with a rubber shoes on, but looking at the way she tie her shoelace you could tell that she do it quickly. So I leaned down and properly tie her shoe lace, after that I can see that she was kinda shocked on what I did.

“thanks Jiyong.” She smiled at me as she grabbed her bag and walk ahead me.

“anything for you Dara” I said sofly she stopped on her tracks but continue on walking out of the door. I heaved a sigh and i followed her, she waited at the elevator we arrive at the ground floor where we would meet Bom-noona and TOP-hyung at the lobby.

 

DARA’s POV

As soon as we leave the room, even though he said that whispering, I clearly heard what he told me, my heart skips a bit and I just smiled at myself and I feel that my cheeks turned red, I walk ahead of him so he couldn’t see my face.

Even we’ve been together at the room he didn’t bothered me, he’s always there but he didn’t utter a word, I know he respect my decision but me I already want to talk to him casually because ive missed him so much, I hope as we are together here at the resort we could talk about things already. As soon as weve reached the ground floor we already found Bom and Seunghyun waiting at the reception area.

“just in time, im already hungry and im craving for seafoods, so lets go?” Bommie said smiling at me, as she walk ahead of me and Jiyong, she still dragging Seunghyun with her. I know what my friend is trying to do so I let her be.

“let’s go?” Jiyong said as he guided the way where Bom and Seunghyun are walking ahead of us.

As we leave the hotel, I can already feel the ocean breeze the smell of the salty water I so love walking in the beach at night because its so relaxing. I closed my eyes as I’m feeling the atmosphere, suddenly a guy bumped at me and I kinda lost my balance but luckily jiyong is at my side, he held me so I keep my posture, I can see that he glared at the person who bumped me who didn’t even care on what had happened.

“That bastard!” Jiyong hissed but he looked back at me worriedly.

“are you okay?” he said and I just nod in agreement.

"yes, i am. thanks." i smiled and but kinda lowered my head.

"i'll call bom-noona and seunghyun hyung to guide you at the restaurant i need to talk to that bastard first." he said calmly, but i can feel he's is raging in anger. 

"no, dont leave. dont worry im okay already." i looked at him and smiled as i grab his arm to stop him.

“okay, could you just hold my hand, I just want to guide you while were walking.” He reached for his hands and I look at it kinda hesitating but still I held it and we continue walking silently. I can feel that a pair of eyes are looking at us and I just rolled my eyes, I saw bom smiled widely and gave me a thumbs up, I don’t know if Jiyong saw it but I just smiled at my friends attitude.

We already arrived at the seafood restaurant nearby the beach, it was cozy and comfy, there was a acoustic band playing at the stage, and the smell of freshly cooked seafood can be smelled at the restaurant. i feel more relaxed, especially Jiyong is with me.

As we are seated in the table Bommie immediately grab the menu and ordered everything that she wants I just heave a sigh with the way she acts, I glance where Jiyong was seated he just browsing the menu and ordered a bit,I just let them order the rest.

“That would be all thank you.” Bommie told the waiter who is kinda shocked with what she ordered and he left us.

“So, do you sleep well Dara?” Bommie asked as I think how’d she know and then I look at Jiyong who was busy looking at the ocean, i curiously look at her and by the way i looked at Jiyong she just nod her head, like agreeing on what im thinking.

“so what’s our plan for tomorrow?” Seunghyun asked as his hands were crossed on his chest.

“we’ll go kayaking tomorrow and beach volleyball and maybe island hopping if you want.” She excitedly said as some of the food that weve ordered already arrived. She immediately dived into the chilli crabs that she ordered and I just saw that Seunghyun rolled his eyes cant believe on what’s he’s seeing.

“she’s always like that Seunghyun, don’t get shocked.” I chuckled as I look at dumbfounded Seunghyun.

“that would be fun isn’t it Jiyong?” Bommie asked him, he immediately snapped his head back to us as if he was lost for a moment just by looking at the ocean.

“What was that Bom-noona?” his eyebrows crease as he look at busy Bom still munching on her food.

“I said are you okay with our plans for tomorrow?” she then rephrased her question as I just take a quick glance at Jiyong and continue eating my food.

“anything noona…” he smiled and glance at me and then back to his own food.

“you guys are  no fun… hmmmp.. what about a bonfire and couple of beers near the seashore tonight?” she suggested as she glance at me and then Jiyong and then back to me.

“im call with that. What about you two?” Seunghyun answered as he look at me and Jiyong, but then Jiyong glance at me as if he was asking my permission just by looking.

“Uhhhmmm.. well… I get a quick nap this afternoon… ill be good… what about you guys…” I asked them as I drink some water, I know Jiyong want to spend some time with me, and I also want to enjoy my vacation so I decided to just go with the flow.

“So were all good?? After our meal here, ill talk to the manager so they could prepare our little bonfire and drinks near the seashore okay?” she muched on her shrimp and then stood up to talk to the manager.

“ill just go to the restroom.” Seunghyun wiped his mouth and stood up and leave me again with Jiyong.

“are you sure your okay with it Dara?” Jiyong asked worriedly as he finishes his food.

“Yes, don’t worry about me I’ll be fine.” I smiled at him and I eat my favorite dessert that I ordered.

“thanks for the opportunity, Dara.” he said sofly looking at me as he held my hand and squeeze it a bit, I just look back at him and nod as I smiled. Afterwards Bommie was back and then Seunghyun following her, this will be a long night for us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ANOTHER UPDATE FOR THE NIGHT.... ILL UPDATE ANOTHER ONE... BUT THIS WOULD BE LAST THIS WEEK COZ MY LAPPY WILL BE SEND AT THE SERVICE CENTER. I DONT KNOW UNTIL WHEN... BUT I HOPE MY LAPPY WILL BE FIXED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...

 

SO HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS SIMPLE UPDATE... :))

 

LOTS OF LOVE, LUSCIOUS <3