Flashback and a Song

When Love and Hate Collide

MINHO’s POV

Helping Dara out with her work will lead me more closely to her. During our college I didn’t have the opportunity to date her because during those times I don’t have the courage to say to her because we were very close that time. Me, her and bommie. We usually hang-out together. Doing our projects, reviewing for exams and stuff.

I secretly love Dara.

After our graduation I decided that I will tell her what I feel.

*FLASHBACK*

Emcee: Congratulation to our graduates! May all of you become successful in your chosen field! Goodbye and again CONGRATULATIONS!

“Minho, Dara.. congratulations! We made it!!!” Bommie said as she hugged me and dara.

“Yes, im so happy that we surpass all the challenges” Dara said as Bommie free us from her hug.

“so what are your plans?” I asked them as most of the students in the hall were also happy on our graduation day.

“well, me and dara will find a work here in Seoul, if possible we could all work together”

“that’s a good idea.. well me…” I didn’t finish what im going to say as bom suddenly leave us as her parent called her to take some pictures.

“so, Minho what are your plans?” dara asked me.

“uhmmm.. well.. Dara, I have something to tell you.” I took a deep breath as I started speaking.

“well.. you see… uhhhmm…” I didn’t find the right words to say. Im stuttering.

“what is it Minho” she just smiled as she eagerly waiting on what im going to say.

“uhhhmm Dara.. I…” I was cut down as my parent approach me and Dara.

“Minho!” my mom called me, so I didn’t finish what im going to say.

“hi Dara, congratulations.” My mom lend her hand to have a hand shake with Dara, she just politely accept it.

“well, as you finish your college, me and your dad decided to move to US for you to work or even continue studying there.” My mom told me, I was shocked.

“WHAT??!! You decided about this? I want to stay here in seoul!” I told them.

“we already have the plans Minho, well be leaving for US by next week.”

“Mom!! I don’t want to..” I didn’t finish what Im going to say as Dara interrupt the conversation.

“uhhhmm, Minho, I think that would be great! I think that would be a good opportunity for you there.” she just tap my shoulders and smile at me.

“I also want to work here in Seoul with you and Bommie.”

“well., I think you can visit us here if you have free time. We can exchange emails for us to be in touch. Arrasso?” she just smiled. I feel like im defeated, even I don’t want the idea I just agree with it.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

As I reminisce the past while waiting outside the men’s comfort room. I just took a deep breath. That was a mistake, I should have said my feelings before, because even 3 years have passed I still do love her. I still want her to be mine. I know this will be the perfect time that me and dara will be together.

We ate a lot. Dara’s appetite is superb. She could eat a lot as long as she wants. We reminisce our college days, our bonding together.

“Before this day end, let’s talk about your supposed to be work here.” I told her.

Actually I didn’t want this moment to end because I just want to have some more time with her.

“Well as I’ve said earlier were having these promotions for our new product. I need to have this area checked and ensure that the project will be a success.” She told me as she was placing her documents in the table.

“why are you doing this project alone? You’re supposed to be with somebody, because this will be hard work for you.” I told her as she continues browsing on her document.

“well, I don’t need one, I have you right?” she looked at me and gave me a wink.

My heart drop, can somebody get it for me. Haha. i feel I blushed on what she just said.

“actually, I have a partner for this project but, unfortunately she is my number one enemy in the office. So I told my boss that I will take the job my myself.” she hold her hands together and put it under her chin.

“I see, I know you Dara, you don’t want somebody you hate be involve in your work, hehe” I tapped her head like a dog.

“hey, stop doing that, I feel like I’m a dog.” she pouted as she removed my hands.

“okay, okay, shall we start?” I stood up and lend my hand to help her get up.

“yes!!! Let’s do this!” she grabbed my hand and we left the restaurant.

By this time Dara I will not let you go. I will about my feelings in a perfect time.

 

JIYONG’s POV

I hurriedly left the restaurant before manager Minho would see me.

MANAGER MINHO. He’s with Dara. How did he know her? What if she tells him about me? What if he is her boyfriend? What if.. What if’s…

i walked back to my car, I just decided to go back home. Before I could start the engine I still think about what happened earlier. What if she already has a boyfriend? Is this what hyung youngbae is talking about? I feel a bit hurt as I remembered what he told me.

I will not give up. What if he is not her boyfriend? That she is still single, and she will like me too. Those words lighten up my mood I turn the engine on and drove back home.

Thoughts running in my mind, what have happen a while ago, as I see my beautiful Butterfly. I know I must not give up. Faith and destiny lead me to her.

As I arrive home and opened the door, I smell food. Gosh im really hungry.

As I enter the room I saw hyung youngbae in the kitchen cooking.

“Hey, hyung whats’s cooking huh?” I leaned in his back trying to look at what he is cooking.

“Omurice and some mushroom soup” he told me as he continue to sautéing.

“that would be delicious, I’m already hungry”

“I thought you go out to have some lunch alone. I just made this food for myself” he told me as he continues sautéing.

“there are a lot of people in Dongdaemun, I decided to go back.” I sit in the dinning area while looking at hyung-youngbae.

“okay, I’ll cook another set for you.”

“thank you papa youngbae!” I told him while pouting.

“ewww jiyong.. stop that.. its irritating” he look at me disgusted. Hyung really cooks well, most of the time he is our chef here in our apartment. And he give me a lot of advice that is why sometime I do call him PAPA YOUNGBAE. Hehehe

“where’s TOP and Seungri? Befor I left I saw them still sleeping in there beds.” I askeyung as he prepare the food on the table.

“they went out, as I arrive they told me they will just go shopping because seunghyun wants a new pair of shoes, seungri accompanied him” hyung sat in front of me as he finish placing the food on the table.

“I see, yum.. the food looks very delicious! Thanks for the food!’ I clapped my hand and get my chopsticks and we started eating.

“aaahhh. Jiyong I know there is a reason why you don’t spend to much time outside, especially in Dongdaemun” he curiously asked me as he ate some of his omurice.

“huh?? I just got bored. That’s it.” I cant look at him, I know he would catch me in my own words.

“I just thought, maybe you still have hopes on seeing that girl right?” he continue on interrogating me. He’s really good on it.

“I already told you hyung, I will not look for that girl again.” I just continue eating still not looking at him.

“is that so? Why you cant look at me as you talk huh?” I know his still looking at me, I can feel that his reading my mind. Creepy hyung.

“well.. uhmmm I'm eating cant you see?” I look at him quickly and continue eating.

“I know there is a reason why you go back home. I know you Jiyong.” I can see that he smirked at me. I'm soo dead! Hyung wont stop until he knows something.

“whatever hyung. Thank you for the food.” I stood up and proceed to my room. I heard him as I walk past the door.

“I’m just reminding you the consequences Jiyong.” He told me and then I enter my room.

I cant stop right now, not now that I almost have her, that I can spend some time with her. Giving the chance, that I could be with her. I know the consequences but im sure I can handle it. I will not let her go now. I will do everything to be with her. I promise myself. I will not let go of my butterfly.

I sat in my working table and a good lyrics pop in my mind. I grabbed my music sheet and write the lyrics.

Every time I come close to you (every time I'm feeling you) Feel like I'm gonna dream every time (I get butterfly)”

I spend the whole day writing he lyrics and finishing the music for the song.

Thanks to my butterfly. She is my inspiration. This is dedicated toher, My Butterfly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GUYS THIS WOULD BE MY FIRST MONTH BEING A "FRUSTRATED" WRITER. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT. THANKS TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN ME. THANK YOU FOR SPENDING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME READING THIS CRAP. HEHEHE DONT YOU WORRY I WILL MAKE THE STORY MORE INTERESTING IN THE UPCOMING DAYS. SARANGHE, GAMSAHABNIDA.

FIGHTING!!! >.