Call Waiting.

When Love and Hate Collide

JIYONG'S POV

 

As the time pass by, our concert is getting nearer and nearer.. more rehearsals, practices and preparations are need to be done.. so we must all do our best in order to showcase our best talents and abilities for all of our fans…

I remember I just called Dara this morning, but it seems like I called her a few days from now… Gosh!! I really do miss her voice… I hope there will be a time that I could go out with her… and spend a bit of my time to know her better…

“Manager Minho just called, he told me that we need to go to the rehearsals area as early as possible he cant drop by, because he need to go to president” Seugnri said, as he was the last one who enter the dining area..

“what’s with Manager Minho, that he need to go to President, this early morning.. aaaiissshhtt..” Daesung blurted out as he grab some bread and bacon on his plate…

“I don’t know either… did some of you has done wrong huh???” youngbae blurted out as he lean closer and check on us one by one and his eyes were fixed on Seungri..

“I didn’t do anything hyung!!... I swear… I swear…!!!” seungri raise his right hand convincing his hyung’s that he didn’t do anything..

“if this thing is about us again…… YOU”LL BE  A DEAD MEAT!! ARASSO!!” Top looked at seungri with his closed fist…

“YAH!!! I swear I didn’t do anything…” he pouted and continue eating..

“maybe he has other things to be settled with the president… don’t worry guys…” I told them with all smiles…

“what’s with you Jiyong?? Do you have a fever or something…” Daesung check on my forehead as if checking my temperature…

“Yah… I don’t have any fever… stop it dae…” I remove his hand in my forehead…

“that’s different of you hyung.. unlike the other time when Manager Minho talked to the president cause I talked too much in the interview… you almost killed me that time… thank god!” Seugri took a deep breath and smile at everyone…

“Im in a good mood today Seungri… and if this thing with Manager Minho and the President is about you again… you know what I can do… HUH!!!” I look at him and raised my eyebrows up and down and gave him a smirk..

“woaa… woaa… I already told you guys… I didn’t do anything…” he stomp his feet like a kid…

“hahahaha… hahahahah..” we all just laugh with Seungri’s attitude…

“let’s hurry up guys… we need to finish our rehearsals as early as possible…” I stood up and proceed to my room to take a bath…

I look at the watch it’s already 9 am… maybe Dara is not that busy.. I should gave her a call…

 

CALLING DARA …

KKKKRRRIIINNNGGG… KKKKRRRIIINNNGGG…

“youbusseyo… this is Dara.. im busy right now… can you leave a message… gansahabnida…” BEEP.

“dara this is Jiyong, I just want to hear your voice. Ill call back later. Bye.”

CALL ENDED.

 

“maybe, she’s busy right now… I just call her back later...” I put my phone on top of the table and go to the bathroom to get some shower.

 

MINHO'S POV

 

After I texted Dara this morning, I need to see President Han Hyun Suk, to get an approval for Dara’s project  to get an endorser for the promotion of their new line of perfume brand. I don’t have enough time to go to the boy’s apartment so I just gave Seungri a call for them to know where am i..

I went straight to the presidents office I saw him sipping his coffee.

“Annyeonghasseyo President.”  I bow at him and he just gave me a small smile.

“annyeoung hasseyo Manager Minho, what brings you here…”

“well,  there’s a promotion of a big line of perfume company..” I’m so nervous but I need to do this for Dara…

“okay, so how can I help you? Take a seat..” he put on his glasses and look at me..

“you see, there’s a friend of mine, who is handoling this promotions.. she needs a endorser for their product, I think that she could get the endorser here in our company...” I told him as I present a folder in front of him.

“uuhhmm… Imapalpable Perfume Incorporated, under Miss Lee Chaerin..” he continue to read the contents of the folder..

“you see, I handle Bigbang right… this will be a great opportunity for group to gather more audience and for the popularity…”

“I get your point Manager Minho, but as stated here they just need one.. and who will participate for at the fashion show in line with the perfume launching..”

“deh… that would be a strategy of the shopping center to gather more people for the event..”

“I see.. so who d you think will be the perfect fit for this event?”

“I think Top-ssi will be the best fit for this one, as the launching of their ne perfume line, being manly, masculine and a perfect one for the guys out there…” im getting nervous where this discussion will end..

“the boys needs to prepare for their upcoming concert, do you the boys can focus on their rehearsal.. in line with this?” there he goes.. with his questioning..

“they can.. I already checked and verified their schedule for this event… they can work and practice for a whole week before this event.. and besides only Top will not join the group on this event…” I smiled nervously at him..

“are you sure about this Manager Minho… you will be the one who must supervise the boys, and they must perfect their routines a week before their concert.. arraso??”

“yy—yyess.. president.. I will… so… do you already accept this proposal huh??” I look at him and smiled excitedly..

“deh… deh… I agree with this but make sure this will not affect the boy’s performance.. arraso?” he then got his pen and sign the papers and remove his glasses..

“GANSAHABNIDA… president-nim…. Gansahabnida… I need to go now to check on the boys and tell them about this… Bye.” I bowed repeatedly as I went out of his office…

“YES!!!” I hurriedly went to the elevator.. Proceed to my car and went straight to the rehearsals of the boys.. I got my phone and I dialled Dara’s number..

CALLING DARA PARK….

Kkkkrrriiinnnggg….kkkrrriiinnnggg…kkkrrriiinnnggg…

“youbusseyo… this is Dara.. im busy right now… can you leave a message… gansahabnida…” BEEP.

“I’ll call you later I have good news. Bye”. BEEP.

CALL ENDED.

“I swear to myself after Dara’s event I will tell her.. I will… I promise…” i drove off to the rehearsals studio of the boys…