Excited!

When Love and Hate Collide

DARA'S POV

i already ready myself on bommie... i now she will scream to death and she will die just to hear the whole story about what happen yesterday.. i know she will not stop until she was satisfied... i know this is also the reason she fetched me today. (she dont usually fetch me if there are no special occasion. i know her so well).

 

i opened the door and i saw bommie at the drive seat waving at me signaling me to go inside the car.

GET READY DARA SHE WILL DEFINITELY SCREAM HER LUNGS OUT!!!

"DDDDAAARRRRAAA YYYYAAAHHHH!!!!!!!" (this is it, i told you so.) she shakes my body like i was just a barbie doll..

"caaallllmmm... dddooowwwnnn.... bbbommiee... wwwereee gggoing ttto bbbe llllattte." she calm herself down and looked at me.

"whew... i though you will kill me now... i think i already lost my brain" i hold my head trying  to recover.

"okay okay... you know Dara, we will not be late because there is no meeting will happen at the office." she smiled at me.

"what the??? bommiee... im in my deep sleep as you call me last night!" i face her with my angry face.

"i know, i know, because we dont have time at work to talk about yesterday, and im sooo excited to know about it" she just smiled at me as she turned the engine on.

"i hate you bommie. hhmmppp!" i crossed my arm and lean on the chair.

"whatever dara, let's go to the cafe next to our office , im hungry, i want to eat breakfast. okay." she smiled at me and she drove off.

"what is it that you want to know bommie? there is nothing special happen yesterday you know..." 

"nothing? are you sure?" (i told you she will not stop until she already knows everthing.)

"hhhmmmppp.... bommie... we'll talk about it later after work, arrasso?" as i try to put on her trying to catch her with my aeygo

"no dara, we will talk about it at the cafe.. hhmmmm" she pinched my cheeks and again she looked at the way.

"ouch... bommiee..." i touched my cheeks, it hurts a bit, bommie would always pinch my cheek if she want to..

 

BEEP.BEEP

 

"Dara, you got a message, i know that's Minho... YYIIEEEEHHIII..." she push me a bit as i gave her a look.

"Whatever Bommie" i looked at my phone and i sae Minho's message.

 

FROM: Minho *_*

Goodmorning. I'm sorry about yesterday, dont you worry about the endorsement, i will help you about it.. have a good day Dara, dont skip your meals huh... :)

TO: Minho *_*

stop the sorry thing, it alright, but dont forget that you will still help me with the projectt, arrasso? take care :)

 

Message sent!

 

"what did he say... what did he say huh,.. Dara... huh..." bommie try to look at the message but she cant because she's driving

"Focus on the road Bommie!!" we almost got hit my a car but bommie hurriedly manuvered her car.

"what did he say Dara, tell me..." her eyes still focus on the road..

"nothing... he just say goodmorning..." i grumpily said.

"what else? i saw his text i think it is longer... what else did he say?" she looked at me and then look at the street.

"he say sorry, and he told me that he will still help me with the promotions."

 

READY YOUR EARS GUYS.

 

"YYYYYAAAAHHHHHH.... DDDDDAAAARRRRAAA..." she screamed to death again. I told you.

"stop it bommie, i think my eardrums exploded with your screaming. focus on the road." i angrily told her.

but before she could add up to her screaming we already arrive at the cafe near our office, it's Holly's Coffee Shop.

 

She carefully park her car and almost drag me inside the cafe, as if she is ver excited with my story. she stop in front of the cashier.

 

"one macchiato and blueberry cheesecake you dara?." she hurriedly told the attendant.

"just give me a cafe americano and red velvet cake." 

"how much?" as bommie rech for her wallet in her bag. this is a rare thing to happen that bommie will treat me because she just want to know the story about me and Minho yesterday.

"20,000 won, we will just serve your order, have a nice day." the cashier said and then bommie gave her the money and drag me in the table.

"okay Dara, now you start the talking." she seriously told me with a excitement in her eyesi took a deep breath and as before i start talking she already started giggling...

"bommiee, i didnt even start my story..." i told her looking amazeed at my friend.

"sorry dara, i cant help it.. i just feel so excited.." she tried stop it it as she hold ..

yesterday......

 

MINHO's POV

i feel Dara's yesterday, as i comforted her, i feel that she really concered at me... i still need a pefect timing as i confess my feeling for her, this will be hard because we've been apart for a very long time.. and if i told her now there would be a possibility that she will stay away.. or maybe she will be angry at me... i dont know... i dont know what will happen...

i texted her this morning, i say sorry again and then i assure her that i will help her with her project. i drove to the apartment of the boys to fetch them for their rehearsals today... another day at work.. another day with the boys... 

i wish i could spend some more time with Dara, to patch things up... and to be with her is the only thing that i want to do right now.

but i still need to talk to president hyun suk about helping Dara out for the promotions of their perfume brand.

as i arrive at the boys apartment i got my bag and get the schedule book of the boy's o check when will be the perfect time to do Dara's promotion...

 

"right on saturday.. that will be it." i close the book and put it back inside the bag.

"but who will be the right person for the promotion? who will be" i hold my chin thinking who will be the perfect person for the promotion.

 

i entered the elevator and i press the 43 and the door closed. 

 

"i know. it will be TOP." i smiled and waited for the door to open again.

 

 

 

 

KEEP READING.. TOMMORROW I WILL UPDATE AND ADD MORE CHAPTERS.

KANSAHABNIDA.. JAL JJA.... :)

 

LUSCIOUS <3