Surprised.

When Love and Hate Collide

DARA’s POV

I woke up very early in the morning, and I feel very happy as the sun rays enters our room, I sit in my bed and stretch my body, my eyes got caught the sleeping body across my bed in the sofa, it’s Jiyong.. I smiled as I saw him still sleeping soundly. He was sleeping sideways and with his arms are crossed in his chest and his eyebrows crossed as if he was disturbed by the light coming from the sun. So I stood up and closed the curtains so he could still sleep.

I get my comforter and draped it over his body. he’s way too handsome when i look at his face, I was too fond of looking at his face, his eyes, his distinct nose and his pink lips.. we’re inviting.

“Good morning babe.” He said in a soft, husky bedroom voice. I was dumbstruck and my eyeballs were about to leave my eyes as I saw him looking at me with those y eyes and smirking lips.

“Acccckkk!” I got shocked and almost fall on my but he grabbed both of my hands and helped me.

“what are you doing a while ago.. huh?” he said holding both of my hands, still leaning in front of him.

“I was… uhhhh… well… I was……” I don’t know what to say anymore he is still looking at me and I know my cheeks suddenly burned red in embarrassment.

“Ahhh… so your checking me out?” he suddenly said, slowly sitting, and me still lowering my had as he let go of my hands… I can feel that he’s doing it on purpose.. I puffed my cheeks and courageously look at him.

“I was just putting the blankets on you… and.. and… I was… about to wake you up… because….. be---because… it’s almost lunch time…” I stutter as I say those words he is still looking at me.

“really Dara? lunch… oh… its only seven in the morning… too early for lunch Dara…” he said smiling as he glance at the nearby table and look at the clock.

“AH!!!... yeahhh… uhmmm.. I mean.. Breakfast…. Haha… babo me… I didn’t get track on time.” I stood up properly escaping his teasingly stares.

“I will get some shower first.” I said but before I could leave him… he held my hand and drag me to him, as I lost my balance there I was sitting on his lap as he back hug me.

“Don’t be embarrassed babe.. i was just teasing you… cause your too cute when you don’t know what to say.” He said, I can feel his hot breath on my skin, as it send shivers down my spine and suddenly I felt a hot tingling sensation inside me.

“AH! OKAY! OKAY!” I suddenly became alert., I don’t not what happened to me, his touch were so inviting and I can stay here the whole day just cuddling with him.

“hahaha… what’s happening to you… became alert all of a sudden.” And there he is still teasing me, he know what happened to me and there he is enjoying my uneasiness.

“I need to take a bath now Jiyong.. you go after me okay, let’s go to Bommie room and fetch them.. we should eat breakfast together.” I said stiffly, controlling my feelings for him to get the message.

“but I’m satisfied having you… I’m enjoying my breakfast now…” he said in a soft tone, as he sniffed on my neck and gave my neck a little kiss, and there it go that tingling sensation again all over my body.

“Jiyong!!” I almost screamed, he just laugh at my sudden outburst.

“hahaha… Dara, you’re so adorable… mianhe… go get your shower first…” he said as he tighten his hug a bit and kiss my head before he let me go. And then I rushed going to the bathroom, panting still thinking about what he has done, and inside the room I can still hear him chuckled. But suddenly I remembered I didn’t greet him back as he greet me a while ago. My head is battling right now If I will go out and greet him or let it go.

But the other one won so I rushed back to the room, and approached him, he was just looking at me puzzled and then I lean on him directly on his face and gave a quick peck on his lips as I say, “Good morning too, Babe.” I smiled and rushed back to the bathroom, and then I left him there dumbfounded.

JIYONG’s POV

I was shocked with the sudden move of Dara… I just smiled and shook my head… I don’t know what to do if I haven’t have this girl on my side… I’m so happy that we are back together. After a while we prepare to go out and fetch Bom-noona and TOP-hyung so we could eat breakfast together… but actually I would be so much happy if me and Dara are having breakfast alone.. but she requested this so I let her be… after asking the info where Bom-noona is staying, because she didn’t tell us where’s their room.. I even plead and use my charms to get the information from the receptionist even I can sense that Dara is uncomfortable with it. I pinch both of her cheeks and held her hand and we went to the elevator and go to their room.

As we arrive at the room, we kept on knocking the door.

“do you think those two are still sleeping?” Dara asked as we both are standing in front of their door.

“maybe, because they are not opening the door.” I still kept on knocking and knocking but no one answered.

“do we have to call on the receptionist so they could check id they are inside?” she asked, like she was worried if something happened to them.

“maybe later if they still didn’t open up.” I smiled at her, as I keep on knocking and knocking but no one answered, so I tried to open the door, and it wasn’t locked all the while.

“Should we enter?” she asked like she was about to stop me.

“Let’s just check on them, and we could wake them up to have some breakfast.” He smiled and patts my head and we entered the room.

The room was quite messy, with all Bom’s belongings are scattered either on the couch or on the floor; I just shook my head, like I was being embarrassed by my friends attitude. So as we walk inside the room. Both of us proceed to the bedroom, which the door is ajar.

“they are here…” he silently said as we both enter the room and we are both shocked on what we saw.

Seunghyun was half and his hands were around Bommie’s body as the latter were snuggled on his chest and her arms were draped around his torso, both were sleeping soundly. We don’t know if both of them are or what, Jiyong and I just look at each other and grinned, and I know both of us were thinking the same thing.

“GOODMORNING!!!!!!” we screamed at the top of our lungs.  We were silently giggling and Both of them were adjusting from the morning light.

“Bom.. why are you screaming…” Seunghyun said as he look at the person on his side.

“I wasn’t screaming.. you babo…” and the latter suddenly popped her eyes out and both of them screamed.

“AAACCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!! WHY??!! WHAT???!!! AAAHHHHHH!!!” both of them suddenly sit up in the bed covering themselves with sheets as they both looked at our directions.

“Good morning to the both of you, we are sorry that we disturbed you from you sleep, the sun is already up we need eat breakfast.. and maybe both of you were hungry.. coz u know..” Jiyong said grinning like a big at the two people on the bed still processing what was happening.

“your getting it wrong Dara… uhhmmm we… I mean I can explain.” Bom said panicking as she glared at the person beside her.

“You don’t need Bommie.. I already seen it… that’s fine..” I smiled at her enjoying her uneasiness reaction.

“No…No…No… Dara.. you don’t get it… I was just… and Top here… we were….” I stopped her explanations and Jiyong and me just chuckled as the two were still on the verge of sleepiness.

“we will wait to the both of you at the restaurant… get dressed now we still have a lot of things to do.. you could just continue your SESSION tonight.” Jiyong lastly teased the two and wink at them, he held my hand and I just wave goodbye at them.

As we went out of the room Jiyong and I laughed out loud, remembering their faces.

“that was epic Dara… I cant believe that those two will get this far.” He said still holding his tummy and laughing.

“me either… hahaha… let’s just wait at them at the restaurant and we will continue the torture there.” We were still laughing together as we both went to the elevator and straight to the restaurant.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ANNYEONG YEOROBUN!!!!! HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE FOR MY LOVELY CHINGUS.... KEKEKKEKEK 

HOW'S EVERYONE??? OUR 2NE1 UNNIES NEED TO WIN THEIR NEXT PERFORMANCE SO LET'S SUPPORT THEM BY WATCHING THEIR MV #COMEBACKHOME AND TWEET THAN AS LONG AS WE CAN.. NEH?????

I HOPE YOU STILL HANG ON AND STILL ENJOYING READING THE STORY.... I'VE BEEN LAZY THESE DAYS... HUHUHUHU..... GIVE ME INSPIRATION JUSEYOOOOO.... >____<

 

COMMENTS.... SUGGESTIONS... ANYTHING??? HAHHAAHHA

 

LOTS OF LOVE, 

LUSCIOUS <3