Boarding.

When Love and Hate Collide

JIYONG’s POV

“hyung, are you sure they will come today?” I ask TOP-hyung as we waited at the airport for our flight to Jeju Island, we wore some disguise again to prevent people to caught us and to prevent some paparazzi.

“of course, Bom texted me since last night and keep reminding me every single hour as if she didn’t sleep like she’s so excited about this.” TOP-hyung said as he fixed his sunglasses and fiddled in his phone.

“okay. Lets just wait here.” I found a seat and dragged TOP hyung with me and then TOP-hyung’s phone ring and he stood up to answered it.

“YOBOSEYO??!! OKAY!!… WHERE ARE YOU??…. WAIT FOR ME….. YES IM WITH HIM.. OKAY BYE.” He ended the call and I laugh at him.

“what’s your problem why are you laughing?”  he glance at me as he put his phone back in his pocket.

“you sounded like an obsessed and possessive boyfriend like you cant wait to see your girl.” I laughed again and I earn a smack in the head from him.

“what was that hyung. That hurts.” I scratched the back of my head where he smack me.

“because your being a babo. Ill just fetch them you wait here.”

“your no fun hyung.. hmmppp.. hahahaha” I laugh again and then he left me, I put my headset on and play some music while waiting for them.

DARA’s POV

We arrived at the airport an hour before our departure. Bommie parked her car and the valet man helped us with our bag and she handed him her car keys so he could park it.

“who’s it that your calling?” I asked as I fix my sunglasses while holding the trolly.

“im calling the person who will accompany us.” Several rings and then the latter answered.

“Hey! Where are you now? We already arrived here…. Were at the entrance…. Is he with you right now?... okay we’ll wait for you here. Bye.” She hanged up and then put her phone in her bag.

“who’s that? And you said HIM? Who is it that you drag with us huh??” i asked curiously and then she just smiled at me.

“I don’t like that look Bommie, I know your up to something, so before that something happened I’ll just leave you here and let you go alone in the trip.” I said as I glared at her waiting for her answers.

“Dara just trust me with this Neh? Don’t worry everything will be alright.” She smiled widely and then draped her hands in my shoulder and smiled.

“why am I feeling something bad will happen? Im scared with you.” I said and then I just earn a laugh at her and then a familiar figure came approaching us. And then I realized, I KNOW WHAT MY FRIEND IS TRYING TO DO.

“hey ERT! Here…” Bom raised her hand and I can see the latter shook his head and while covering his face escaping the curious look of the people.

“Hi Dara.” He said smiling at me and I know this person very well.

“hey im here also why you just greet Dara??” Bom stubbornly said as she punched Seunghyun’s shoulders.

“you just humiliated the hell out of me a while ago and now you want me to greet you? Your unbelievable.” he put his hands in his pockets and shook his head.

“whatever. I tell you that because you’re a ert, so where is he?” Seunghyun just shrugged and get the trolly that im holding.

“I told him to wait for us.” we are now walking to the entrance door but I can feel that they are hiding something.

“so who’s with you Seunghyun?”I asked him but he just keep silent and continue on pushing the trolly. He looked at Bommie as if sending some message.

“if you two just keep on glancing with each other I will leave the two of you here and go to Jeju alone.” I said matter of fatcly so the two stopped in their tracks and look at me.

“Mianhe… Dara… I invited Jiyong and Seunghyun to come with us in this trip I want the two of you to talk already… because I noticed that your not in your self this past few days… please just give him a chance.” Bommie pleaded as she hold both of my hands.

“I know what your trying to say Bommie, but I know he understands why I want us to part for a while…” I lowered my head and everything that Jiyong told me repeat in my head.

“but at least try… let just have some fun okay… if you don’t want to talk to him yet… just ignore him.. I know he will get the message.” Bom held my chin and as i look at her and she smiled.

“hmmmm… well okay… im doing this for you bommie because you pleaded to… not for something okay.” I weakly smiled at her and fixed my backpack.

“so lets go, were boarding in an hour.” Seunghyun said as he smiled and continue to push the trolly.

“thanks Dara. You’re the best.” Bom smiled and cling to my arms and rest her head in my shoulder  as we walk to the airport.

“here goes nothing…” I whispered to myself. I want to see him badly, but somethings is pulling me back… I don’t know but I’ll just let Bom handle this thing.

We approached where Seunghyun left Jiyong we just look at each other, longingly but I just fake a smile and divert my gaze to the floor.

“LET’s GO TO JEJU!!” Bom happily shout and raise her hand in the air feeling the awkwardness between me and Jiyong. I just smiled at my best friends antics.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ANOTHER UPDATE FOR THE DAY.... HELLO HELLO TO THOSE WHO ARE CURRENTLY ONLINE... HEHEHHEHE

GOODAFTIE EVERYONE..

LOTS OF LOVE LUSCIOUS <3