So Tired.

When Love and Hate Collide

 

DARA'S POV

 

I need to start on the report about the location for Ms. Chaerin, she need to present it on the board.. but I must know who will be our endorser…

I type in the computer… I answer calls.. go to a meeting…. WWWWAAAHHHH… spell TIRED… its D-A-R-A

Then bommie went to my cubicle..

“Hardworking Dara, let’s go out and eat lunch… im so.. so.. so… hungry now…”

“I still have a lot of things to do.. I need to finish my report…” I look at her with very tired eyes…

“WWWAAAHHH!!! Did you look at yourself in the mirror?? You look horrible!!!” she gave me her shock face as she point her fingers in me…

“don’t mind me bommiee… go and eat now... sssshhhooo…” I signal her to go away and leave me alone… but I already heard my stomach..

“don’t mind you? But your  stomach is shouting like… GET UP DARA IM HUNGRY!! Get up now and let’s eat first…” she hold my arm and drag me out of my cubicle…

“your work can wait Dara, but your stomach cant… hahahaha” she just laugh at me as we walk to the cafeteria…

I grab my phone as we sit and put our food on the table…

“HUH… I have two voicemails… who could it be… hmmm…” I curiosly open the message…

“so who it came from… Minho?? Aayyyiiieee….” She teasingly said.

“it’s from Minho and Jiyong…”

“Jiyong? Who’s that..” she curiously ask me..

“well.. remember the guys I told you before… that I met in the bar??”

“the time that you are drunk and drank four margarita’s”

“you don’t have to elaborate everything Bommie…”

“mianhe.. so that guy is real… hhhmmm I see…”

“I told you so…. But this time we already talk to each other..” I told her I feel that I just blushed.

“did you just blushed? So do you like this guy? What will happen to Minho?” she gave me a sad face look.

“what? There’s nothing between me and Minho, Bommie…” I shyly said..

“so do you like this Jiyong guy, huh…” she raise her eyebrow and smiled at me…

“what are you talking about bommie…” continue to hear both jiyong and Minho’s message and I eat my lunch.

“so, what did they say?” she giggled and eat her corn…

“nothing… don’t ask anymore bommie.. I need to go back to myn work and finish everything…”

“deh.. deh… but don’t forget to update me about that JIYONG guy huh… or you could give me his number and ill be her girl…” she wink at me and laugh…

“shut up bommie… hahaha…” we just laugh together and after we proceed to our work..

I just giggle at my table as I remember what Jiyong told me… and I replay it again…

“dara this is Jiyong, I just want to hear your voice. Ill call back later. Bye.”

As I heard his voice again, it lighten my mood, and proceed to my work…

 

JIYONG’s POV

 

as the days pass by... the concert date comes nearer and nearer.. production staff... set design staff... costume design staff... effect staff... and all of the people involve in our concerts were all busy in their designated tasks... we must all do our best in order to finish and make this concert a sucess and a memorable one... we always keep in mind that every concert will be a memory for our fans who supported us all the way...

 

"one... two... three... (ENTER MONSTER SONG HERE) two steps to the right and wave you hands... two steps to the left and wave you hands again... turn around and take three steps backward then pause..." our choreographer instructed us in one of our routine moves for the our performance... all of us were focused in our own tasks... who will sing some of the part... who will dance... and everything....

"Manager Minho" our choreographer greeted him, and all of us stop as we bow to him...

"annyeong hasseteo boys... i have something to tell you" This is it!!! with that face im pretty sure there's a problem... then all our eyes were fixed on Seungri.. who just bow his head and he cant look at us.. he just mummbled.

"i didnt do anything" seungri said and pouted his lips.

"okay boys, lets have a break first." the choreographer instructed and all of us gather our things.. as Seungri went to manager Minho...

"Manager... i swear... i didnt do anything... the boys will kill me..." he grab Manager Minho's hands and pretending to be weeping.

"what are you talking about Seungri-ah... boys let's take a sit first" you can see in Manager Minho that he is puzzled.. on whar seungri did..

"what is it Manager?" i asked him as we all gather in circle and listen to what he is about to say..

"there's a project that im handling right now... and i need your cooperation guys.." he told us as he sit and crossed his legs..

"okay... so what project is that?" taeyang blurted out.

"there's a launching of a new perfume line of Impalpable Perfumes Incorporated, headed by Ms. Lee Chaerin, i need a person who will represent you guys for this... he will do a fashion show and a meet and greet for the product... it will be held next saturday..." he got his folder and present a contract on us, and he got his schedule notebook..

"uuhhmm... okay... so who will be the endorser for this launching?" daesung ask as he passed the contract to Taeyang...

"well... i think a person who will be perfect for this is... Top-ssi.." he pointed on Top who is obviously not listening at the first place...

"wooaa... whhoaa.. wha---what is it manager minho?" shocked Tabi as he point a figer to himself..

"i said you will be the endorser for the launching of the new line of perfumes for Impalpable Perfumes Incorporated." he then crossed his arms in his chest.

"www--hhy me?" he then ask.

"because i said so. i already fixed your schedules in order to come up with this, in line with the preparation of your concert... dont worry, i already consult this to President-nim.. he already agreed." 

"aaiiigggooo.. how i wish i will be the endorser..." Seungri said as he entertwine his hands and look up as he was wishing for something,,,

"were happy that is not you dongsaeng... because were will be worried on what will happen in the event if it will be you. hahah" daesung added.

"stop that guys, so Manager, we will still continue the rehearsals even some other time Top-hyung will not be present?" i ask him as i handed back the contrract.


"Deh... so you guys must concentrate more.. and focus on your rehearsals... that would be all, take a snack and continue on your rehearsal." he stood up and gather his things and leave.

"your safe now dongsaeng... haha" taeyang tap Seungri back and they proceed to the cafeteria.

"let's go jiyong... we need to finish our rehearsals before 7pm..." daesung called as i get my phone in my bag.

"off you go guys... i'll just go there later" i just wave at them as they walk through the cafeteria..

 

KKKRRRIIINNNGGGG…. KKKRRRIIINNNGGG…

“annyeong, this is seoul florist how can I help you.”

“I want a bouquet of roses that will be send at Impalpable Perfume Incorporated, Ms. Dara Park.”

“got it, when do you want it to be delivered?”

“it’s 5’o clock in the afternoon, it is still possible to be delivered today?”

“yes, sir.. it costs 143,000 won…”

“okay I’ll drop by there later, just deliver the flowers. Just put FROM JIYONG”

“okay sir, gansahabnida. Bye.”

CALL ENDED.

 

”This will be the start of everything. Dara-ssi, i want to see so badly.. but I know I will” I put my phone back in my bag and proceed to the cafeteria.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I GOT MY SPIRITS BACKKKK... WWHHHOOOAAAHHHOOO.... I GOT INPIRATION AFTER I WATCH MISS YOU FOR TWO DAYS STRAIGHT.. HEHEHHE... IM SO... SO... SO... HAPPY ON THE COMMENTS... KEEP SUPPORTING THE STORY... MORE AND MORE CHAPTERS WILL BE ADDED... KEEP THE PATIENCE ON, AND LOVE THE STORY... MMWWAAHHH...

 

LOVE LOTS. LUSCIOUS. KEEP SMILING. @_@V