Those Eyes.

When Love and Hate Collide

 

DARA’s POV

It is really tiring roaming around here at Dongdaemun Shopping Center. Literally there are a lot of people here some of them are in the restaurants, inside the boutiques, chatting with friends, spending their time here. I know this is the reason why we will hold our promotions here.

After Minho and I roam around the shopping center, we then went to the office of the Managing director of the shopping center to give the letter and ask for the schedule of our promotions here.

We knock at the door and enter the office.

“Annyeong, Im Sandara Park” Minho and I bow at him and I offer my hand for a hand shake.

“Annyeong. Im Mr. Terrence Lee, Have a seat.” He then bow at us and he shake my hand and then we sit across him.

“I’m from Impalpable Perfumes Company, we will having this grand launch of our new set of perfume brands and we would like to hold it here.” I hand him the proposal and the letter from the company.

He smiled at me, as he read the proposal.

“As stated here your company would like to have a 3 day launching of your perfume brand, and on its 3rd day you will have your perfume show and a fashion show.”

“Yes sir, and we will start at before the end of this mont.” I shakily answered him, but Minho held my hand signalling me to stay calm.

“I see, I know your company is quite new in the industry, but as I can see in this proposal that your company can attract a lot of customers if you have an endorsers? Do you have any?” he put the papers in the table and stare at me.

“Aahhmmm.. endorser? Uhmmm well..” I need help here!! Huhuhu.. im being burned alive.. what to do.. what to do…. Huhuhu…

“Well, they already have an endorser.” Minho suddenly blurted out.

“We have???!!!” I looked at him with curiosty. WHOAAAA.. MINHO SAVED ME!

“You have? So who is it?” Mr. Lee put his hands in his chin and look at Minho.

“Actually were still on the process of talking to the management of the endorsers but surely we have one.” He proudly say to Mr. Lee.

“Very well, I will just re-read this contract and I will call you office for the approval of this. Thank you for your time and goodbye.” He stood up and offer a hand shake.

“Thank you very much Mr. Lee.” I held his hand and Minho and I bow at him and we leave the office.

“HHAAAYYYY… at last its already done.” I breath deeply as a sign of success.

“Your not yet done remember?” he looked at me and then I remembered.

“Kkkyyyyaahhh… we don’t have any endorsers!!! What to do? Ms. Chaerin didn’t told me about this.” From being happy I feel stressed again. I hate you Minho.

“I know someone who can endorse your product.” He leaned closer to my face and gave me a curious look..

“Who is it?? Who is it??” I excitedly told me.

“ITS ME!!” he then stood straight and point his finger in his chest.

“HA HA HA.. Minho. Very funny.” I’m tickling myself and faking a laugh.

“Hahaha.. im just kidding Dara… hahaha if you could just see yourself with your reactions” he laughed at me as I frown while faking a laugh.

“Stop it Minho.. I have a big problem about this freaking launching.” I crossed my arms and walk while leaving Minho behind.

“Dara… wait for me… hahahha.. stop..” he continue laughing while following me.

“Laugh until you die Minho.” I just continue walking and I didn’t look back.

“Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

“Minho!!! Are you alright???” im worried about Minho as I saw him curl like a ball in the hallway.

“What happen??? Is there anything wrong??” I try to talk to him as I inspect if he is injured or what..

“Peace Dara, Im Sorry” he looked at me and gave me a peace sign and smile.

“WHAT WAS THAT MINHO!!! YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!!” I push him and stood up.

“I’m sorry Dara, Im just joking…” he touch my shoulders but I remove it.

“DO YOU THINK IT IS FUNNIER NOW??!! AS YOU PRETEND YOU ARE HURT!!!” I almost cried as I look at Minho.

“Sssshhhh… Dara.. Sorry.. I will not do it again promise…” he hugged me, and then I just cried..

“Never do it again Minho! Arraso??” I just told him as I buried my head in his shoulders.

“I’ll drive you home, I will just contact you again if I already talked to the person who will endorse your product.” He held my shoulders and looked at me in the eye.

“Okay Minho, thank you for your help. I will not do this without you.” I just smiled at him.

“I promise I will never ever let you cry again Dara.” I saw sadness in his eyes and he hugged me again.

We walk to the parking area, and we drove back home.

“I had so much fun Minho, and again thank you for the help.” I smiled at him as I remove my seat belt and almost got off the car.

“Uhhmm Dara, I… I…” he’s trying to say something so I just stay in my seat.

“Neh? What is it Minho?” I just look at him.

“Uhmm.. I..I.. Lo.. Uhmmm. I.. Im sorry” he just bow down as he held my hand.

“It’s okay Minho, but don’t do it again, Arraso?? Its getting late, you must go home, Bye” before I step out of the car. I just gave him a quick peck on the cheeks as I bade goodbye.

I walk through the door and I still saw Minho’s car so I just wave at him again and I enter our house.

Its already 10:00 pm and I think mom is already asleep. I go to my room, took a quick shower, change my clothes and prepare to sleep.

I had a great time today with Minho. I closed my eyes and sleep.

MINHO'S POV

As Dara enter her home, I just stay there for a bit. I still remember what happened before we got home. I can still remember how Dara cared for me.. and the moment that she cried. I hate myself.

But until this moment I still don’t have the courage to say to her that I LOVE HER... I do care for her. That I don’t have other relationship neither here nor abroad. I still dream that Dara and I could be possible to be together. There would be a part of me in her heart. i hate it that I just stay as a friend for her. I want her to be mine, only mine until forever. i cant even say I LOVE YOU to her. I’m afraid what would be her reactions, what would be her answer. Will she like me back; will she love me as I love her since we were college? I still don’t know. I must find the courage before it’s too late.

i turn the engine on and drove back home. I must do it. But when?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IM SO SORRY GUYS.. I UPDATED SO LATE.. IM VERY BUSY AT SCHOOL I DIDNT HAVE SOME EXTRA TIME TO CONTINUE THE STORY.. BUT I REALLY TRIED MY BEST TO ADD ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU TO ENJOY THIS ONE.. I HAVE A LOT MORE INTERESTING HAPPENINGS THAT I WANT TO PUT IN HERE.. BUT I PROMISE IF I HAVE ANOTHER EXTRA TIME I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.. I LOVE YOU ALL.. <3