Starting Over Again.

When Love and Hate Collide

DARA’s POV

After I prepare all my things I went out of the house and go to the bus station and went straight to work, I don’t still feel good but I have a lot of things to finish. And I remember we still have the trip to Jeju this coming weekend. With all the stress that I faced couple of days ago, can I really enjoy that vacation?

After a while the bus stopped and then I hurriedly go out, and proceed to our building.

“what’s up Dara?” Bommie came to my cubicle holding a cup of coffee.

“I knew you’d call him.” I said still looking at my computer screen while typing.

“whooaaa.. what are you talking about Dara?” she said while sipping her coffee.

“don’t pretend like you don’t know, you call Jiyong to prepare my breakfast this morning.” I stopped typing and swivel my chair to face her. Giving her my boring look.

“isn’t it great? He’s sweet right?” she leaned closer to me and smiled.

“whatever” I rolled my eyes and swivel back to my computer and continue typing.

“hey… what did he bought? Ah!! Our trip to Jeju, the day after tomorrow right?” she asked excitedly, and she grabbed a chair and sit beside me.

“uhhmm… what if we re-named the tickets and give it to other people?” I said kinda sad on what I told her and then I feel her hands in my head as she smack me.

“You Idiot!! I’ve been preparing for our trip since you told me about it and then now you will tell me that we will cancel it??!!! do you want another spank in the head?” she said angrily as I smiled at her reactions.

“Yah!!! That hurts Park Bom!!! I’m just thinking about it…” I scratch my head where she hit it and glared at her.

“don’t you dare revoke or do something about that ticket or else our friendship will end here!!!” she stood up and crossed her hands under her chest.

“What the hell Bommie, you will exchange our friendship with that vacation to Jeju?” i look up to her and i stopped  from typing.

“Yes!!” she answered quickly and I just laugh at her reaction.

“hahaha.. your unbelievable.” I shook my head and smile at her.

“Daraaaa…. I want to go to Jeju please…. Don’t revoke the tickets I’m begging you…” she then kneel and look at me with her puppy eyes, as if pleading for her life.

“Arasso… don’t worry we will go there….” I chuckled at her antics and then i patted her head and she beamed her smiled and stood up.

“Kyaaahhhh… okay okay lets finish working and I will call the people who will come with us and don’t you dare take it back.” She grab her coffee mug and left my cubicle.

 

JIYONG's POV

After the whole day at the rehearsal studio, my mind is still occupied with thoughts of her. And I’m battling with myself if I should text her or just let her have her own space for a while. I messed my hair as I sit in the nearby bench in the studio.

“How was it?” TOP hyung suddenly sit beside me and handed me a bottle of water.

“what are you taking about hyung?” I glance at him still holding the bottle of water that he gave.

“I know that you went to her place this morning.” He told me as he gulp in his own water bottle.

“I know SOMEONE who told you about it.” I smirked and I opened the bottle and drink its contents.

“Whatever Jiyong, so how was it? did the two of you talked already?” he asked me while putting the empty bottle in his side.

“well, I just prepared her breakfast and gave her a letter, I don’t want to ruin her morning so I didn’t talk to her.” I sigh upon remembering what happened the other day.

“I see, well that’s good at least your giving her time to think about things.” He nod and crossed his arms in his chest.

“Well, I really want to explain things to her, but I know she’s not yet ready so I let her be, I told  her she could talk to me whenever she’s ready.” I emptied the water bottle that im holding and put it aside.

“so how about Manager Minho? Did the two of you talked already?” he curiously asked.

“well, we talked over the phone, he apologized of course, I know where he’s coming from but that’s not an excuse to take advantage of Dara, they are friends at the first place.” I hung my head and rub my hands.

“I understand, don’t worry everything will be okay, I will help you out, trust me.” He smiled as he patted my shoulders and stood up.

“Really? How?” I asked him looking puzzled on what he was thinking.

“don’t worry I’ll handle everything just watch and learn, Neh?” he smiled again and walk away.

“aaiissshhh… whatever hyung.” I stood up again and stretch a bit and went back to the studio with the boys.

 

 

 

 

got inspired by this upcoming movie.... for filipinos you could guess why i choose the title for this chapter kekekeke.. sorry for not keeping my promise to finish this story and again ive been very lazy to update another chapter. so here i am being a zombie again gonna write until i feel i need sleep.... keep reading and share it to your friends... :)) kamsahamnida.

 

lots of love, LUSCIOUS <3