The Endorser.

When Love and Hate Collide

BOM’s POV

“YAHOOOO!!!!” as I jump up and down in my cubicle as Ms. Chaerin allowed me to go to Dara’s launching today! Im so excited to what could be the result of her hardwork. Im very very proud of her.

I didn’t call her to let her know that im coming, ill just surprise her when I got there.

I remember Minho is that one who helps her all through out her project, but im worried about her because I know that Minho like her so much, I know he loved Dara since when we are in College, he just don’t have the courage to state his feelings. But suddenly out of the blue came a guy in oher life that does everything in a romantic way, I know Dara, she’s been liking this guy, I don’t know him yet, but I hope if he will be the one for my best friend he must be a good one, or he must be BETTER than Minho.

“Aaaiiisshhhh!” I shook my head as these thoughts runs in my mind, the point here is that I must be there  for here, to guide her and help here through out.

I retouch a bit and gather my things before I could go to the location. And another reason I want to go to the launching is, I want to meet the endorser and meet new boys! Hahahaha.. sorry Dara but I also must have my prince charming like yours, so I must have one also. Kekekeke

I grab my keys and proceed to the basement of our building where I usually park my car.

TOP’s POV

“Aiiiiisssshhhhhh!!!!” I stomp my feet as MR. GDRAGON himself piss my morning. What the hell he could just wake me up in a good way, not using my stuff as blackmail to wake me up. i know its very hard for me to wake up early, because the bed, in my freaking sanctuary, it’s the only thing that relaxes my system after a whole day of work, and MR. GDRAGON again, barge here in my room and piss the hell out of me. But I don’t have a choicem, the launching of my endorsement is today so  I must prepare or I will be dead on Manager Minho, that will be bad for me.

I go to my bathroom to take a quick shower and prepare myself, I will revenge later to that guy who ruin my day.

DARA’s POV

“Everything’s set!” I clap my hands together as I look at the event center. All the cocktail tablessurrounding the area are all prepared, the runway is fabulous and elegant, the lightings and the sound system is perfect. Everything is going with the plan.

I remember I still didn’t see who will be the endorser so I go to the one of the organisers to look for its profile.

“Annyeong.” I bow down as I approach one of the organizers.

“annyeong, what is it?” she look at me and smiled.

“ah- yeah.. I just want to look at the profile of our main endorser I still didn’t know him yet.” I shyly said, eventhough im the one incharge of the event I didn’t have the time to meet the endorser and talk to him about the launching, Minho already did it for me, besides he already know the person.

“uhmm. Deh, here you go.” She pick up the folder in her table and hand it on me.

I open the folder and look at hispicture, Minho’s right he’s perfect for the perfume brand.

“you know maam, it amaze me how you get this endorser, he’s quite popular you know.” She said as she also look at the pictures in the folder.

“ahh.. I see.. well I know he will be a perfect fit for the product, why? Is he that popular?” I curiously ask and glace at her.

“well, he’s in this one of the very famus idol group here in Korea BIGBANG is their stage name, he’s the best rapper in the group. TOP-ssi you didn’t know him?” she curiously look at me as she said.

“uhmm.. well.. yeah… I had this friend who helped me with this.” I glance again at his picture and close the folder.

“I see, but I know that this will be a success maam, especially having a very famous endorser is a plus.” She smiled sweetly and look at me.

“yeah, I hope too, thanks. I’ll leave now, ill just check others.”I bow at here, and when she bow back I leave her.

As I check the other things for the launching as I saw a familiar figure walking in the lobby. He’s wearing a tight black jeans, white undershirt and a black coat, and he’s wearing black shades. It cant be, I didn’t told him that I have work here in the shopping center, so why could he be here. I stood up as I look at the guy walking “Ji..”and suddenly a loud voice catch my attention. That very very very familiar and irritating voice.

“DARA_YAH!!!!!!!!” she screams on the top of her lungs as almost half of the population inside the shopping center caught her attention.

“Aissshhhh… what the hell.” I swhisper to myself as I hurriedly go to her direction as I bow to people that I pass by.

“aigooo bommie, what’s are you doing here, coming here and screaming my name!” I geumpily told her and crossed my arms unider my chest.

“mianhe, mianhe, I just got excited, and im sorry. Are you not happy im here?” she pouted and using me her aeygo to remove my anger.

“No.” I hardly said still looking at her and tapping my feet.

“Daraaa—yahhhh…. I already said sorry, im just here to support you neh?” she look at me and again using her aeygo skills for me to forget what she did.

“hhhhmmmppp.. what else can I do? Your already here.” I smile and of course I give in to her and she hugged me tightly.

“Dara, im so proud of you, imagine you’ve done this fabulous event just by yourself.” I can feel that she was about to cry to I pull out on her hug.

“aigooo bommie stop being a Drama Queen.” I sigh and pout at her before speaking again. “I should also thank Minho and you of course for believing in me, believing in my talent.” I smiled widely controlling myself not to cry.

“yah!! Im not the only one who’s the Drama Queen here?” she put her hand in her waist and look at me, and then we just both laugh.

“dara, can I meet the endorser of your perfume. I know he’s a good looking man.” She lean on me and whiper.

“yah… I know you don’t come here because your proud of me, just just came because you want to meet the endorser.” I pout again as I pretend to be mad at her.

“YAH! Of course im here to support you, but, I also want to meet guys, you know.” She lean again and smirk at me.

“yah! Bommie.. aisshhh…” I just shook my head in disappointment, well what else can I do that’s bommie, that’s my bestfriend.

“I just saw his profile before you came, and he’s very handsome.” I put my hands on the side of my mouth as I whiper to her.

“wahhhhh…. So I need to meet him arraso?” she smile widely and shook my body back and forth.

“aigooo.. that’snot it, the organizer also told me that he’s very famous, he’s one of the members of the idol group BIGBANG!” I told her again in the same manner and I can feel that her eyes grew wider and her hands are on to prevent herself from shouting.

“KKYYYAAAHHHH!!!” she didn’t control herself she again shout and suddenly shaking me again as she try to be herself again and gain her composure.

“aigooo… dara…. I know that idol group, definitely one of the famous idol groups here in korea!!! I will worship Minho starting today!” she stop shaking me as she explain me about that idol group.

“I see, well thanks to Minho anyways.” I just smiled at my bestfriends reaction, she’s been to watching TV programs and going to concert by herself, maybe that’s one of the reason she already knew that guy.

“Ms. Park the endorser is already here.” One of the organizer approach me as I fix myself.

“okay ill be there. Come with me bommie.” I grab her hand and we went to the waiting area where the endorser is waiting.