Jeju Island.

When Love and Hate Collide

JIYONG’s POV

As we are seated in the airplane Dara still didn’t talk to me or glance at me, I just heaved a sigh as I just watch her on the other side of the plane happily talking to Bom-noona, and then I feel a hand in my shoulders.

“don’t worry, she’ll talk to you eventually.” TOP hyung tapped my shoulders and smiled at me.

“I know hyung, but until when can I restrain my self coming near her. I just missed her so much.” I bittery said as I hang my head low.

“if the other members could see you like this, we all laugh out loud together. The great Kwon Jiyong, falls in love and he doesn’t know what to do. Hahaha” top hyung joked I just smiled.

“well I guess, she just hits me hard, especially in my heart and her thoughts wont leave my mind 24/7.” I smiled as i remembered the times that were together and then I just glance at her again seeing her smile again after what happened makes my heart flutter.

“your such a cheesy boy. I’m getting too much of you.” TOP smirked whiled looking at the window. Suddenly an idea was popped in my mind, some random thoughts and it became some perfect lyrics. I get my pad and paper and scribbled the words that continue popping in my mind. I glance at her while writing…

“love you girl… only you are my heaven…” I smiled as the words are perfectly describes her.

I keep scribbling as some words make me happy. I closed my lyrics pad and smiled as I slumber in a quick nap.

After sometime we finally arrive at our destination. At last.. fresh air and perfect weather best for post summer outing.

DARA’s POV

As we finally arrive at the airport in Jeju I can feel the warm breeze and the air of the salty ocean… I almost bang my head if I let myself go home that time and leave them here enjoying themselves… well at least I changed my mind…

“this is the life!!!” I spread my hands and smell the fresh air and warm breeze.

“I thought your saying awhile ago that you want to leave us in the airport?” bommie chuckled and put her hands in her waist.

“did I say that? Maybe your daydreaming? I own those tickets so I deserve to be here!” I stuck my tounge out and laugh at her. She just rolled her eyes as we walk going inside the airport lobby.

“whatever Dara, let’s slow down don’t worry we’ll get there.” She hold my hand and I smiled at her and then my eyes darted to someone looking at me longingly. I just smiled at him and continue walking with bommie.

As we got out bags inside the car, where Bom made a reservation for the four of us we travel silently going to the hotel.

“you guys wait here, I will talk to the receptionist for our rooms okay.” she winked at me and dragged Seunghyun who was sitting at the couch beside me as he look at me apologetically I just nod and let him be. I was left with Jiyong and none of us bothered to talk or start a conversation. I just fiddled the hem of my shirt while waiting for Bom and secretly glancing at him everytime he’s not looking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE FOR THE DAY. I WANT TO THANK THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBE RECENTLY AND WHO POSTED SOME COMMENTS, YOU MADE MY DAY...  * ^__^ * ANYWAYS.. SORRY FOR MAKING THIS STORY THAT LONG, I DONT KNOW HOW I DID IT... HEHEHEHE JUST WHEN I HOLD MY KEYBOARD I JUST KEEP ON TYPING AND TYPING AND TYPING AND DELAYING THIS... *SIGH* MIANHE... BUT I HOPE YOU STILL LOVE AND SUPPORT FIRST STORY... KEKEKEKE

 

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE... ILL POST ANOTHER UPDATE AGAIN... PPYONG!!

LOTS OF LOVE, LUSCIOUS <3