Concert.

When Love and Hate Collide

DARA’s POV

The following days went smoothly, Jiyong and I see each other once in a while when he is not that busy… I sometimes went to their rehearsals and because my bestfriend is somewhat a fan girl.. she almost peed in her pants because she already seen the whole group… I didn’t know that they were that quite popular… I don’t know why I didn’t know them for so long… maybe because I was attached to my American movies and series… and I don’t have some time to watch TV or to know whats up to date on music.

He was really a professional performer; he would do his part as a leader and even scolded them. But the way he moves and sings he is indeed a different person… but because of his situation having a girlfriend in a public area is a No-No because his fan girls were very possessive and so into him.

Here we are on the location of their concert, the location was very big I think it could held a thousand of people screaming their name. I just heaved as sigh as amazement eats me.

“Hey..” he encircled his arms in my waist as we were on the upper box area of the concert hall.

“Hi…” I held his hands in my waist and looked at him.

“you really is something Mr. G-dragon..” I said to him and chuckled.

“Yah!! Don’t call me that… I like it more when you call me by my name..” he said as he kiss my hair and we were hugging each other and our bodies turn side by side.

“I still cant believe it that I fell in love with a superstar like you… and here I am a simple office girl… we are worlds apart..” I sighed as I roam my eyes from the stage to the whole concert hall.

“don’t say that… for me you are one of a kind.. no one can replace you.. arasso??” he replied as he spun me around and held my face.

“your being cheesy again Mr. G-dragon..” I smiled at him and pinch his cheeks.

“only for you babe…” he leaned to me as our foreheads touched each other.

“I love you Mr. G-dragon..” I smiled, but deep inside feel giddy at the close proximity.

“I love you more Dara Park.” He smiled back as he angled his face attempting to kiss me but we heard a cough and tilted our heads to the person who interrupted our moment.

“Aaacckk.. Mianhe hyung… rehearsals about to start..” seungri said as he try to hide his face from embarrassment and go back first…

“I’ll kill that panda later… lets go inside shall we?” he said and we both chuckled and he gave me a quick peck on the lips and hand in hand we went back to the waiting room.

 

JIYONG's POV

The whole concert was a success we finished our songs and do an encore… we even do some fan service which we always do.. And I am more happier because Dara is with me.. she supported me all the way… we were at our waiting room suddenly a group of people entered and pop some confetti celebrating the end of the concert.

“congratulations Bigbang the whole concert was a success!!” YG Sajangnim said as we held our own glasses and starting to cheers. I glance at Dara on the other side of the room and held my glasses up high.

“KAMSAHAMNIDA! GOOD JOB EVERYONE!!” all of us said in unison and we all cheers and clapped our hands. Then a good friend of mine from Japan entered the couple who owned one of the most famous clothing brand in Japan.

“G-dragon… congratulations!” Yoon approached me and gave me a hug, suddenly I notice a person behind her. She was tall slim and with a short bob hair.

“Thanks Yoon. I’m happy that you guys made it here for the final concert.” I smiled at her as we and her husband shook hands.

“by the way, GD this is Kiko, my friend she is a fashion model and a fan of yours.” Yoon held the girl in front and I bowed at her.

“I’m Kiko Mizuhara.. congratulation on your concert.” She smiled and extends her hands for a handshake.

“nice to meet you. And I hope you do enjoy the show.” I smiled back and accept her hand.

“we’ll just keep in touch GD hope your not busy this weekend so that we could hang out before we go back to Japan..” Yoon said waiting for my answer I glance where Dara is, but she was busy talking to Daesung so I didn’t get her gaze.

“I’ll try. See you then.” I answered back and bowed at them. As soon as they left the area I hurriedly went to Dara’s place.

“did you miss me?” I asked her as she was startled because I sat suddenly beside her.

“OMO!” she glance at me kinda startled.

“yah.. are you enjoying Dae’s company that you didn’t notice that I’m here??” I pouted as I waited for her answer.

“aigooo this kid… your being jealous over your friend… mianhe Daesung oppa, this guy forgot again to drink his medicine.” And both of them started laughing like I was not there.

“YAH!!! You even call him oppa…” I sit properly and crossed my arms to my chest.

“ohhhh… now your being like that but a while ago your were enjoying your time talking to that Japanese girl…” she retorted and glared at me.

“Ahhhh… so its not me being jealous so its you….” I smirked at her as I lean me head on her shoulders.

“Yah!! Why should I? I don’t freaking care… but at least Daesung oppa here is spending more time with me and talking rather than talking to other people..” I chuckled at her sudden change of mood, so she made it a big deal me talking to other people and especially a girl.

“excuse me… I will just get some drinks.” Daesung excuse himself because he is smelling fight over me and Dara, we didn’t notice that he just left but still Dara is glaring at me.

“they are my friends Dara.. and Kiko I just met her now…” I answered back but she just blew some air which blew some of her bangs away.

“Waaaa… you already knew her name… maybe you two already exchange numbers right?” she even crossed her arms on her chest as she looked at me.

“God… Dara are we fighting over that situation a while ago?” I cant believe my girlfriend but I also feel happy and giddy inside because of her jealousy and possessiveness I found it cute and adorable.

“even the way she looked at you… I even want to get some knife and remove those filthy eyeballs of her….” She said still controlling her emotions but slowly she’s expressing her feelings.

“Aigoooo… Babe… don’t be mad anymore… and im not even interested with that girl.. Yoon just introduced me to her because she’s my fan.” I stretched my arms as I back hugged her.

“that’s the point! It was like she wants to go to you and swung her arms and legs in your body…” she retorted and heaving some air.

“your thinking too much again… aigoooo that is why I love my girlfriend…” I smiled at her and kissed the side of her head.

“hmmmmp.” She snickered and kinda giggled. And then Seungri suddenly entered and kinda annoyed at the situation.

“YOU TWO GET A ROOM!!” he stood in front of us and we just laugh at his sudden outburst. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I KNOW SOME OF YOU OUT THERE HATE KIKO.... BUT MIANHE... I CANT THINK OF ANY OTHER PERSON WHO CAN SUIT THE IMAGE OF THE TROUBLE MAKER.... OOOOPPPSSSS I THINK IM SPILLING A LOT... KEKEKKEKE