Troublemaker.

When Love and Hate Collide

JIYONG’s POV

I was trying to contact Dara this morning but I was transferred to her voicemail, maybe she’s busy at work. I know I need to tell her or asked if I could go to the party that yoon had invited me, but I cant reach her, I don’t want to go but I get shy because they travelled just to watch the concert maybe it will be okay because its just a small party.

It was already three in the afternoon but she’s still not answering. I’ll just talk to her when I arrived at the party later. i even asked the guys to come with me but they just preferred to stay at the apartment to rest, guess I don’t have a choice but to go alone..

As I was preparing my clother, I heard my phone ring, I glance at the caller ID but its just numbers, I furrowed my brows and answer the call.

“yeobosseyo?” I asked waiting for the other to reply back.

“Hello, GD-ssi.. this is Kiko.” I glance back at my phone thinking who is it, and I remembered it is the same girl with yoon at the concert.

“Yes, this is GD, what is it? how’d you get my number?” I replied, she’s Japanese, but I don’t know nihonggo that much so I talked to her in English.

“I’m sorry… I got it from Yoon.. I just want to ask if your still coming tonight?” she asked slowly, but with confidence, she really is something…

“yeah.. but the boys aren’t coming…”I replied back as I picked my clothe on the rack.

“ohhh.. okay… can you give me a lift later?” she asked suddenly, why is this girl being like this.

“uhhmm.. why? Aren’t you wit yoon?” I asked kinda annoyed, I don’t know her yet here she is asking me to drive her to the party,

“she go out with her husband and I’m not really familiar here in seoul, she told me she cant fetch me going tonight… but if you cant I understand.” I can imagine her sad face, I run my hands to my hair as if I have a choice… I just heave a sigh

“okay I’ll fetch you later.. text me where’s your hotel.” I replied back, I don’t want to fetch her but I don’t have a choice either.

“Really! GD-ssi? Okay I’ll text you.. thank you.” I can sense  that she smiled, I just shook my head.

“okay. not a problem. See later then.” I hung up, didn’t wait for her reply and I sat up in my bed. Then another phone call, and its Yoon.

“GD, its Yoon.” She said on the other line.

“Yes?” I replied.

“does Kiko called you? Sorry for disturbing but I cant fetch her tonight.”

“yes, its okay.. see you later then.” I replied.

“okay GD, thank you… see you later.” I hang up and lie on my bed.

“why is Dara not answering my calls?” I closed my eyes and stood up going to shower.

It’s already seven in the evening and I still need to fetch that girl. But I don’t have a choice so I get my car keys, no one’s on the living room maybe they also went out. I went straight to our parking lot to fetch Kiko in her hotel.

I arrived at the hotel in just thirty minutes, but still no texts or call coming from Dara.. I’m kinda getting worried now. I shook my head I just need to show myself at the party and then I will drop by at Dara’s house to check on her.

I was in the lobby area of the hotel and contacted Kiko.

“Hello, I’m already here.” I told her coldly, its not that I don’t like her, I just don’t want to be associated with people I really didn’t know well.

“Oh… GD-ssi, I’m sorry, im still changing my clothes, if you don’t mind wait here in my room, I lleft it open just come here.. gonna hang up now so I could finish.” She suddenly hang up even before I could disagree, I try to call her again but she’s not answering anymore. I shook my head, my mind is battling if I should go to her room or just wait for her here. But I remembered she didn’t lock the doors, even I don’t know her what if other people go inside and do something. Here’s my conscience again so I went to the elevator, punch her floor and wait until I reached her room.

I softly knocked on the door, but I didn’t here anything maybe she is still dressing up. so I slowly opened the door and went inside, the room was quite big, I think she’s staying with Yoon. I sit at the sofa across the bed.

“Kiko, I’m already here. It’s kinda late we need to be there before eight.” I glance at my watch, only twenty more minutes I heave a sigh, as my elbows were on my knees and I lowered my head.

“Sorry for keeping you waiting.” She softly said, I tilted my head where the voice coming from and saw her She was wearing a skimpy black dress, the hugs her body, in her high heels stilettos and wearing only a red lipstick. She has a great figure cause she was a model indeed. I cough a bit and stood up.

“Shall we?” I fix my clothes then, walks to the door as she grabbed my hands to stop me.

“not so fast GD, don’t worry we still have some time..” she seductively answered back as she close the distance between us.

“Sorry Ms. Mizuhara, but I think youre going overboard.” I say bluntly, I feel something hot inside but I control it because its not right.

“you look tensed, Mr. Kwon.. are you alright?” she caressed my arms and leaned near my face as she blew some air in my neck whi[ch sends chills down on my spine.

“I’m not, Ms. Mizuhara, and your moves will not get any further with me. We need to go because I still have other things to do.” I regain my posture and glared at her. What is this girl doing to me, trying to seduce me? Well it will not work.

“I’m sorry, Mr. Kwon.. I’ll just get my purse.” She gave me a loop side smile and walk to the bedside table and grab her purse she looked at me again with a smirk on her face as if she’s planning something. I just look at her, I wait for her and we went out of her room, because I can feel it hotter inside.

Once were out of the hotel she walked to the passenger seat but I stopped her.

“just sit at the back, I’m not comfortable having a person beside me on the passenger seat.” I said bluntly she was about to open the door, but she still manage to sit at the passenger seat. The nerve of this woman.

“I’m also not comfortable sitting in the back without a companion. As you’ve said we’re going to be late so let’s go.” She smiled and put on her seatbelt, I just shook my head at her sudden change of mood, a while ago she was seductively and y now she was intimidating and speaks out her mind.

“What? Start the engine.” She said stopping my train of thoughts, I shook my head, if Dara just answer my calls I could have brought her with me. We drove off going to the one of the famous club in Gangnam and the drive was awkward and silent.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HERE GOES NOTHING.... DONT BUTCHER ME AFTER READING THIS CHAPTER... MIANHE... MIANHE... MIANHE..... JUST BARE FOR IT FOR A WHILE... NEH??? I THINK IM OFF TO MY LAST UPDATE FOR THE NIGHT... I HOPE I COULD GET POSITIVE RESPONSE ON MY UPDATES... KEKEKEKEKE.... 

 

I NEED ENCOURAGEMENTS GUYS.... I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO HEHEHEHHE,,,

 

I'M A DRAMA QUEEN,,, MIANHE HEHEHEH :))

 

ENJOY THE REST OF THE DAY,,,,, CIAO!!!

 

LOTS OF LOVE...

luscious <3