Back to Reality.

When Love and Hate Collide

JIYONG’s POV

We arrive finally arrive in Seoul, wherein we should face the wrath of our fuming and raging Yang Sajangnim… but first I will kill hyung for not telling them that we are away.

“Dara… I already said sorry… don’t be mad anymore…” I comforted her as she still not looking at me and not talking.

“Dara… I will not do it again I promise… I’m just kidding back there…” I try to hold her hand but she slapped it away.

“I’m not talking to anyone.” She look at me with a bored face.

“seriously Dara… come on… they might forgot about it already…” I try again still not giving up on her and I back hugged her as we walk at the arrival area of the airport.

“jiyong… were on a public place remember?” she elbowed my stomach to stop me.

“what? I don’t care…” he said bluntly trying to be close with her again.

“stop it Jiyong…” i stopped on my tracks and pointed at him.

“am I forgiven now?” I stopped in front of her almost closer to her face as I held her hand.

“Whatever. Let’s go.” She looked back at me and rolled her eyes.

“I really can’t get enough of you. You’re so adorable.”I pinched her cheeks but she smacked my hands.

DARA’s POV

They rode a different vehicle to us, because they still have a rehearsal to attend. but me and Bom are still on a day off, so we decided to stay at her apartment so that we could talk about what happened and spazz together.

“how was the vacation with Jiyong?” she asked me as we alight from the vehicle and started walking to her apartment.

“uhhmm.. it’s fine..” I tighten the grip of my shoulder bag as I hang my head low.

“why? Are you thinking of something?” she said as we are almost close to the door of her apartment.

“well.. I’m just thinking about our situation..” I answered back still cant look at Bommie.

“don’t think too much Dara, I know you and Jiyong can make it through… arasso? Just enjoy each other’s arms..” she smiled sweetly, I glance at her and smiled back as she open the door of her apartment.

“okay.. I’ll try.. this kind of set-up is new to me.. that is why I’m afraid.” She squeezed my hand like she’s assuring me that everything will be okay.

“stop this nonsense talk… lets go inside and you need to share what happened between you and Jiyong there.” She said bluntly, I got shocked and my cheeks burnt red as I remembered what happened.

“YAH! Dara… don’t tell me…..” she grab my hand and her eyes almost pop out of her sockets.

“your imagining things Bommie!! Let’s go inside I’m freaking tired.” I snatch my hands as I  hide my giddiness and I spun inside her apartment hiding my flustered face and giggled as I giggled.

“Yah!! DARA!!!!” she entered and I crushed in her couch and stretch my body.

TOP’s POV

We were inside our car and I can’t feel at ease. Number one, I know GD will fry my because I didn’t call our manager even tells the management that we are away. Number two, I know Yang Sajangnim will also scold me because of this. And three I will be on hot seat in our apartment because I know the other boys are excited about the story on what happened at Jeju… that’s the only one that I’m excited about because I know I can get back to GD after he scold me. I was waiting for his wrath inside the car but suddenly..

“hyung… thanks.” I got shocked, I cant believe what I’m hearing.. a fearless leader is being like this.

“for what??’”I asked even I know what he’s talking about, but being me.. I want everything on detail… kekeke… I look at him still his eyes were on the road.

“for helping me out with Dara…” he said and a small smile was crept on his lips as his other hand patted my shoulders.

“that’s nothing GD… actually..” I was about to finish my sentence but he smirked and looked at me.. and I know that look.. and my eyes popped as I was getting what his look.

“hyung… what happened between you and noona?” he gave me his playful smirk as he look at me.. I found it uneasy as I cough a bit and cleared my throat.

“What?? Ahh… no…nothing… what are you talking about GD? What about you and Dara huh..” I also look back at him with my eyebrows hiked up.

“don’t change the topic hyung… your too obvious..” he just said as he leaned his head on the back rest and closed his eyes.

“what… I’m not… and… and… aiiissshhhh…” I just shrugged my shoulder and I hear GD laughed at me.

“we’re almost there hyung be ready for Yang Sajangnim.” He looked at me and smirked as he wear his sunglasses. My face fell as realization hit me.

“Here goes nothing… im dead” I told myself as I gulped and shook my head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MORE UPDATES TO COME..... SINCE ITS STILL EARLY... LOOKING FORWARD FOR THE COMMENTS.... LOVE...LOVE...LOVE....

 

LOTS OF LOVE

--LUSCIOUS <3