1/Trust.

When Love and Hate Collide

DARA POV

With Jaejoong’s at least I arrive at work just in time, but I also felt bad because I didn’t see Jiyong today, it’s been couple of days since the last time that we talked and be with each other. I was distracted because I heard bommie cross by cubicle while humming and she didn’t budge to greet me this morning

“Bommie! I guess you are in a good mood, that you didn’t even greet me this morning?”

I turn my chair to face her, but with my utter surprise she was smiling her lips almost reached and she was giggling as if someone’s been tickling her.

I stood up and touched her forehead.

“You are not even sick, what’s up with you? Any good news?”

“Let’s go to the function room.”

She held my wrist and drags me going to the function room; I still didn’t get my best friend’s attitude sometimes. When we arrive, she securely locked the door and I was just looking at her with my arms across my chest.

“Now what is it that I’m feeling you’re very different today?” I looked at her and she was battling her eyelashes.

 

“Dara, me and Seunghyun...”

She was delaying the story which made me more annoyed.

 

“Yah! Park Bom, spill it out!” I was getting more and more irritated because she was like giggling and then her cheeks flushed and smiling at the same time. And then what she told me made me shock.

 

“ME AND SEUNGHYUN ARE ALREADY DATING!”

She screamed at the top of her lungs and giggling at the same time, she was also swaying side by side as she held her cheeks.

“You and Seunghyun? How? When? You two are against each other right, so... How did it happen?”

It was like the biggest joke that I’ve ever heard in my life, those two alien be dating each other? Is it the end of the world already?

 

“Don’t fool me, Bom, I know you… you told me that he’s not your type.” I grab a chair and she also seat across me.

“He’s not bad at all, and when did I told you that he’s not my type?”

“Well, you didn’t say it, just a hunch.”

She leaned back at the chair and stared at nothingness as if dreaming while awake.

 

“Bommie! What happened to you? What does that alien has done to you?” I held her both shoulders and shake her maybe she could regain her senses.

“Well, this morning before work we go to the park near their dorm to have a run.”

“They have a schedule today right? Why does he went out and have a run with you?” I curiously ask her but she just giggled which is already getting into my nerves.

“Stop giggling like a teenage girl okay, it’s really annoying.”

She just rolled her eyes and composed herself.

 

“Yes, they have but he told me that he woke up early and wants to have a run so I accompany him.”

“Okay and then what happened?” I focused my attention to her, with that kind of look I know she will tell something that will shock me again.

 

“We kissed!”

She waits for my reaction first before face palming and giggled.

“What?”

I was frozen on my spot as if something supernatural happened.

“Well, it happened in a blur, I didn’t expect it though, it just happened, so me and Seunghyun are dating already!” she announced and I was still shocked on what she told me that I was just staring at her.

“Say something Dara-yah!” she pouted and lowered her hands.

“I just can’t believe It that the two of you would be together? Is it already the end of the world?”

I kept on a straight face, but I’m happy for my friend at least, I guess this time, I can feel it that she is in love with some body that would care for her and understand her; I just wish that they could understand each other.

 

“Well, actually, I’m just assuming, he didn’t say anything yet, but I guess what happened between us it will be the start of all of this.”

“Well, I guess the feeling is mutual, I just wish the best for the both of you.” A wide smile was plastered on her face and she stood up and hugs me tight.

“I just wish it is.” I tapped her back and hugged her back then a loud thud was heard on the door.

 

“CRAP.”

We both looked at each other and then at the door.

 

“Who locked the doors of the function room?” we heard a voice behind the door, and I glanced at my watch we’ve been inside of the function room for fifteen minutes already and I guess a meeting will be held here so we need to go out.

As we heard the foot step drifting away, we immediately went out of the room and go straight to our cubicles.

 

JIYONG’s POV

I drove off as soon as I went out of YG Building, I need to be at the shoot, I guess the whole gang was there already, a lot of things are kept on bugging me, first, I haven’t fetched Dara this morning, two the scandal, and three what would happen to our group if this news went big on the media. I just can’t bet on my member’s careers just because of my scandal, I can’t fathom that they will suffer just because of me.

Still not in my right mind, if I didn’t halt a stop I was about to cross the intersection. I heaved a sigh and shuffled my head just to clear up my mind, how I settle this, I should settle this as soon as possible.

I arrived at the location and all of them are already there, I’m thirty minutes late so I said my sorry to the director and went straight to the dressing room, which I caught glance of TOP hyung and he followed me there.

 

“Have you read it hyung?”

I asked him as he locked the doors and I was changing my clothes.

“Yes, and I was calling you, but you’re not answering, the guys told me you send Dara to work, but…”

“I haven’t sent her to work, because Sajangnim summon me.” His mouth drop as he heard the name, I just heaved a sigh.

“I guess, Sajangnim already read the news, I just saw the article as I was about to walk back to our dorm, it was really catchy and even they haven’t mention the name, just the descriptions, I know it’s you GD.”

“I’m sorry hyung for being careless, but whatever that stupid article says any of it was not true!” he just nod his head, I know he would understand me, but I’m more worried about Dara, what if she would saw the news, what if she met Kiko all of a sudden, just what Daesung said that she would do everything that will benefit her.

 

“What are you going to do now Jiyong?”

He asked worriedly, I just can’t tell him the truth, which is I don’t know, I don’t know where to start, I don’t know what I should do first, I really don’t know. I should settle this myself. I’m the one involve I should not drag my members with my problem.

“I will fix this hyung, I promise.” He tapped my shoulders and I just nod at him, and then he left the dressing room.

 

“I shouldn’t have attended that party, if I know these things will happen.”

 

DARA’s POV

It was almost lunch time but I couldn’t drag bommie out of her work station because she still has a lot of things to do so I just decided to go out alone and eat my lunch at the restaurant just across our building.

I held my phone battling with myself if I should call Jiyong or not, I’m not mad at him because he didn’t fetch me this morning, I just felt sad because he cancelled it as he was about on his way and I’m already prepared. I was about to dial his number but he beat me as he called me first.

 

“Hello.”

“I missed you.” He answered back which made me smile and giggle.

“Yah, that’s not the answer to what I just said.” I pouted at him as I alight from the elevator and walking at our building’s lobby.

“Hi, I missed you so much; does that answer your question?” I smiled again; this guy really knows how to brighten up my day.

“You’re busy, what made you call.” I walk slowly so that I could talk to him properly.

“Even if I’m busy I will find time just to call you, it’s been days that we haven’t met, I really missed you a lot, and I’m sorry for the sudden notice this morning.”

“I understand Jiyong, don’t worry about it, and just so you know, I missed you too.” It was almost a whisper because my cheeks burn red as I can sense that he smiled at my retort.

“Don’t worry, after the shoot I will see you as soon as possible okay, and Dara, I have something to tell you.”

I already arrived at the front door of the building and went outside, it’s quite cold so I held onto my cardigan and hugged myself.

 

“What is it Jiyong?”

“Whoever would talk to you about something, don’t believe it, understand?” I was puzzled at what he said, why would he say those kinds of things to me, did something happen?

“Are you alright Jiyong? What’s bothering you?”

“Just listen to me Dara. Do you trust me right?” I grip on my cardigan and held onto my cell phone tight.

 

“Yes, I do trust you Jiyong.”

 

“Good, I will explain things when we meet okay, I’m quite busy right now, and the director’s kept on calling me, wait for my call Dara. I love you.” I smiled; he is still as sweet as ever.

“I love you too, hope to see you soon.” He haven’t answered back because he hang up already, maybe he just secretly called me while in the middle of the shoot, I felt bad because it affected his work but I feel happy at the same time, because he still made time for us to talk.

But what he told me earlier, bugging me, what is he talking about, who could that be? Is he in trouble? I trust him; I will just wait for him until he tells me everything.

 

I entered the restaurant and ordered my lunch, hell, because of loads of work it made me hungry.

 

KIKO’s POV

KIKO’s POV

I sipped on my coffee, as I seat on my couch. I’m still in Seoul after the party. I held on the news paper and read the article out loud:

HOT NEWS: “MALE IDOL WAS DRAGGED IN A SCANDAL!”

“Well, this is just a start, GD; soon, you’ll be mine.” I smirked and throw the newspaper at the table and soon I heard my doorbell and I stood up and get it.

“Verbal, Yoon what made you drop by, have you read the article?” they both looked at each other and smile; I just smirked at them and guide them inside my hotel room.

“Well it is really HOT news, Kiko, and a good actress like you, could pull off this with no sweat.” Yoon said as she settled at her seat at the couch in my right.

“Well, it’s just simple; people here in Korea would already guess who could that be?” I smiled at them and sipped on my coffee.

“What are you going to do next Kiko? He’s really a wealthy man, and if you could make him do everything that you say, it will benefit you a lot.” Verbal said as he was puffing his cigarette while leaning on the couch.

“Let’s take things slow, and everything is well planned, don’t worry about it.”

“Well, I just heard it from people around GD; I guess he’s seeing someone right now.” She stood up and walked going to the kitchen to have some coffee.

“I know that already, and I do have a plan already just to eliminate that girl.”

“Who is she? Is she a celebrity? an athlete? Or same idol singer” Yoon returned with her cup of coffee and sit back on the couch.

“She is just a normal office girl, and I guess this will be a lot easier than I think.”

“Well, I know you can do everything as you wish Kiko, eventually GD will just fell off on our trap.” Verbal finishes his cigarette and throw it in the ashtray.

“We are just here if you need help.” Yoon said and I just smiled at her.

“Don’t worry; everything will go with the plan.”

I leaned back on the couch still sipping my coffee.

You’ll soon be mine, Kwon Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ANNYEONG!I I MISSED YOU ALL!!! I DONT HAVE INTERCON SINCE MONDAY SO I WASN'T ABLE TO UPDATE BOTH OF MY STORIES....

 

IM SOOOO HAPPY THAT MY SECOND STORY IS ALSO RECEIVING SO MUCH LOVE AND SUPPORT. KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!

 

WELL THIS IS JUST A FIRST PART OF THE 95TH CHAPTER... KEKKEKE

 

KIKO WILL BE HERE SO IF YOU DONT WANT HER JUST SKIP THE HER PART KEKEKKE...

ANYWAYS... SOOO TIRED FROM DANCE CLASS... TILL NEXT UPDATE... CIAO...

 

 

XOXO

 

Lots of Love,

LUSCIOUS <3