Stressed Out.

When Love and Hate Collide

DARA'S POV

i really hate Bommie.. when she act like she must not miss every single thing in my life... me, on her life, i really dont care.. because i already knew her... she goes out, date with boys, and then after that.. she will leave the guy.. poor little thing... but she keeps on bugging me to get a guy, date for sometime, party... but even though she's like that, she is my only one true friend in the whole wide universe... hahaha... kinda different huh...

"Yesterday, me and Minho, he just help me out. THAT"S ALL. let's go bommie.!!" i grab her hand and stood up, she looked at me with her angry eyes,

"SIT DARA!" she commanded me and then i just obey her.

"what else do you want to know?? there's nothing special happen yesterday." as i sit i look at her, she's still in her state of being angry.

"YAH!! DARA!! at the first place you owe me something!" she tapped her two hands in the table that almost got the attention of the people inside the cafe.

"sssshhhh... bommie, where in a cafe, please lower your voice.." i put my point finger in between of my lips as i almost whisper what i just said.

"Ma'am here's you order, one machiatto and blueberry cheesecake for Miss Bom and one cafe americano and a red velvet cake, anything else maam?" the server sweetly said.

"go away, leave us now!." bommie look at the girl and signaling her to go.

"don't mind her miss, thank you." i told the server, she smiled at me and go.

"your very rude bommie!! what an attitude. Aisshh.." i crossed my arms and look away.

"i hate you Dara, at first you didnt even told me that you and Minho already met here in Seoul" she changed her mood and sip her coffee...

"i'm sorry bommie, that was just an unexpected moment, he just saw me in the bus stop.. it was uuuhhmm... last two weeks i think..." i put my hands in my chin trying to remember about me and Minho..

"and you didnt told me about it huh,.. and you already go out with him... and take note WITHOUT ME. am i your friend?" she put her hands in her chest pretending to be weeping and lower her head..

"stop with the drama bommie... aaiiissshhhtt... i forgot to tell you about Minho because at the time Minho and I met, we are also busy in the office... that is why... sorry bommie, dont worry Minho told me that he already miss you..." i gave her my wide smile and she look at me.

"is that true??" she smiled at me and slice a cake and eat it.

"yes of course, he even told me that he will go out with us some other time..." i told her as i sip some of my coffee..

"YEY!!! so.. i thougt he will stay in France for a long time... why is he here? did he missed you... aaayyyiiieee..."

"aaaiiissshhh... bommie, that was nothing... you, me and Minho were superfriends since College.."

"whatever Dara, i know you like Minho, and i know he also like you... now it destiny!!! YEY!" she clap her hads and look at me with her happy face.

"what?? of course not bommie... were just freinds... we are just friends..." 

"so, how did he helped you in your project for the promotions?" she lean her elbow in the table and look at me.

"remember my restday? i go to dongdaemun to check on the location, that is also the day that Minho and i met, and he helped me on the project..."

"what's his work here in Seoul? we all have the same course.. maybe he also works in a famous company.." 

"Minho is a talent handler, under YG entertainment... do you know that??"

"yes.. i know YG, they have a lot of good stars and performers... so who does Minho handling on, maybe it was kyu he sun... she is my favorite actress.. since boys over flowers... i sooo love her..." she is smilling and as if looking at some random people inside the cafe..

" i dunno who he is he handling... but he is extremely busy all the time..." i glance at the clock inside the coffee shop..

"OMO...OMO... bommiee.. we only have ten minutes before we will be late at work.!!!"

"what?!!.. she also look at the clock... AAAiiiisssshttt... Let's go Dara... but still im not done with you..."

"whatever bommie... let's go... i hope Ms. Caherin is not yet there... or else... im a dead meat again... aaiiissshtt.." i grab my bag and we proceed at bommie's car and we already go to our office building..

 

"we are almost late bommie...." as we enter the building we almost run our lives to the office before Miss Chaerin has arrived..

"sorry, Dara... but you still didnt tell me what happen at the restaurant..."

"that's okay bommie... we had a lot of work today... the story can wait.. keke..."

"dara... if Minho will call you, tell him that i also missedd him.. hehehe.." she gave me a wink and she proceed to her cubicle...

"tsk tsk... what a baby..." i smiled and walk to my cubicle as i heard a very cold, and very familiar voice,,,

"Dara.. to my office now!" as Ms. Chaerin told me and she enter her ofice..

"OMO!!! did she notice that we are almost late??? NOT AGAIN!!!!" i shake my head and follow to her office.

 

"Yes, Miss Chaerin, what is it?" i stood there, i feel that im shaking and cant look into her eyes..

"about the promotions that you were handling? any progress? have a sit.." she remove her glasses and sit in her chair.

"uuhhmm.. deh... uhhmm about the promotions ma'am... i already talked to the Manager and look over at the place..." i sit in the right side of her table...

"i see, because Mr. Lee already called, and he told me that he need some endorsers for the event.. do you have any idea who will it be??" she grab a folder and read it..

"uuhhmm... well.. im still working on it ma'am... i will look for an endorser as soon as possible..." i look at her and fake a smile.

"you must, because you told me that you can handle this project alone.. am i right?"

"yy--ye--yes... maam.. i will..." i nervously look at her and smiled again.

"good, then go back to work.. and i need the report this saturday... so we can present this project on the board next week."

"uuhhmm.. Arrasso. have a good day maam." i bow down and leave her of

i felt relieved as i walked out of her office,.. "I must complete the project before saturday.. or im a dead meat! FOR SURE!!" 

i proceed to my cubicle and gather all the documents for the project...

"i must finish this."

 

 

 

KEEP READING THE STORY.. MORE INTERESTING AND SWEET MOMENT WILL HAPPEN... 

 

SARANGHAEYO... <3 

LUSCIOUS.