Good News.

When Love and Hate Collide

 

JIYONG’s POV

A smile will be seen at my face as we drove off back yo our apartment… I read dara’s text message, I know she already receive the bouquet of roses.

“look who’s smiling…” seungri tease me.

“yah… maybe SOMEONE made her day… hahaha” daesung added. His cute smile made my entire group members get curious.

“whatever guys.” I lean in the car seat and whistle as we drove off to our apartment.

“do you have a girl in mind huh?? Still cant get over at her?” taeyang added.

“stop it hyung, don’t ruin my day… aaiiisshhhttt” I just ignore them, ignoring what they told me..

“stop jiyong, before it gets worse…” taeyang raise his glasses and look at me.

“were here!” TOP said as he is about to park our car, we don’t have manager minho tonight that is why we drove fast home.. top is a fast driver..

In the past few weeks, weve been practising and perfecting all of our routines and blocking for the concert, and TOP endorsement will also be one part of it…  what a busy week…

Next week ill ask a day off for me to meet her again and hang out.

 

DARA’s POV

“AIAAIIGGOO… my head hurts!!!” I got up early in the morning because I need to go to work because I must submit my report to ms. Chaerin..

KNOCK.KNOCK.

“come in” I still touch my head as I seat on my bed.

“dara, I heard you scream so I go here.. does your head hurts a lot?” my mom asked me.

“deh…. Me and Minho might drunk a lot last night..” I shook my head, but it does not work.. I feel that everything I see spins around… “aiiggoo.. I need to go to work today…”

“I know… that is why I bought you this medicine and a hot tea to refresh you before you take a shower.” She gave me the medicine and a cup of tea.

“thanks, omma… ill just go downstairs after I took a shower…” I kiss my mom and she left me in my room…

After I finish drinking the tea, and taking the medicine I quickly take a shower, and get dressed, grab my things, and some important files, I go downstairs and take a quick meal.

“thank you for the food I need to go now!” I take a last bite of my sandwich and hail a cab and go to office.

Almost five minutes before ill be late again…I punch my timecard as I grasped for breath.. I almost run to go to office.

“your almost late again Ms. Park” Ms. Chaerin told me standing in front of me with her arms crossed in her chest.

“AHH! Aigoo… gansahamnida..” I bow repeatedly at her.. she look at me and her eyes were fixed in my hands holding some files..

“proceed to my room after you go to your cubicle, then present me your report for the promotions.” She look at me again and look back and go to her office.

“whew…” I take a deep breath and go to my cubicle… I notice that bom is already in the office..

“your early huh…” I told her as I put my things in my table and arrange the files..

“aaiiggoooo how I wish I could have my rest day to come… Im freaking tired already” she told me and went in my cubicle..

“haha… I wish it would come to me also hehe” I just smile at her and notice an envelope in my table.

“ahh.. *she sips her coffee* this file came in early, the delivery man told me that its for you so I put it in your desk.” She smiled at me and gave me a cup of coffee..

“thanks bommie… you’re the best!! I stood up and kiss her..

“yuck dara… go get a guy and do that to him…” she wipe her checks, I just watch her and giggle at her reaction..

“I told you your my girl” I wink at her and point at her..

“EEEWWWW DARA!!!! Stop that!” she slap my hand and walk away..

“HAHAHAHA” I grab the envelop and saw the contract and some guideline about the endorser.. I read it first before I go to Ms. Chaerin because I know she will ask me a lot of things about this..”

“YES! Almost done..” I said to myself and sip some coffee, gather all the files and the envelope and then I proceed to Ms. Chaerin’s office.

After almost thirty minutes of discussion to Ms. Chaerin, she agreed with the plan and then she told me that after our meeting she has to present it to the board. I’m happy that she accepts my report and all of my hard works are worth it.

“you can have you dayoff by tomorrow. Nice work dara, keep it up.” Ms. Chaerin told me.

“Gansahamnida, I just did what I have to do..” I bow at her and smiled.

“okay, you may go back to work.. and if this promotion will be a success, expect something special.” She told me and I just bow at her and leave her office.

“success bommie!!!” I tell her as we eat at the cafeteria on our breaktime..

“aiiggoo.. im happy for you…” she hold my hands and smile.

“im having my day off tomorrow.. sorry we don’t have the same day off..” I look at her with a sad face…

“that’s okay dara I have a lot of things to do at work… spend it with minho instead or with that JIYONG guy hehehe” she teasingly said to me.

“YAH!! Bommie….” I remove her hand and push her shoulders..

“ahh.. that hurts dara… hahahha what’s wrong about it? go get a date..” she told me as she hold her shoulders..

“whatever bommie… ah… last night me and Minho went to our favourite hang out,, guess where is it?”

I look at her enthusiastically.

“AIGOO! You went there at Ahjumma kim’s stall near our school?” yyyaahhh..” she said excitedly.

“deh… we went there last night because he treated me.. heheh were trying to call you last night but you told me that your busy…”

“waaaaa… I though your just out somewhere but you didn’t tell me that you and minho are there… hhmmp” her face changed and put her hand in her face.

“hahaha… next time bommie.. me and minho will go there and we will drink again just like the old days…” I pinch her cheeks to change her mood.

“yah.. yah… dara.. it hurts… okay okay… its like were very old because its been a long time since the last time we went there together…” 

“hahaha right… ahjumma kim is still there.. and her tukbogi is still the best” I sign a thumbs up and wink at her.

“wwwaahhh… I love her tukbogi… tell Minho that we will go there huh.. and you guys will treat me that time okay! Hehehe” she smiled at me.

“deh.. deh… lets go back to work.. I must finish early I want a goodnight sleep.. Im not yet recovered from my hangover..” I touch my head and finish my coffee..

“okay… I know you’re a bit tired with what happen with you and Minho last night…” she look at me with an amused look.

“BOM PARK! Its not what you think!! So stand up and lets go back to work…” I left her and stomp my feet and as I reach the elevator.

“aigoo… look who’s guilty… hahahha dara-yah.. wait for me….haha in just kidding” she ran to my direction and she put her arms in my shoulders..

“sorry dara-yah… im just kidding” she then pinch my cheeks and we go together in our office…

As we got back to our own work I didn’t notice that it’s almost time to go home… I enjoyed the day as Ms. Chaerin told me that the board agrees with the project.. I just need to prepare for it and ill get a special announcement from her…

“let’s go home bommie!” I tell her as I grab my bag and both of us went home.

 

JIYONG’s POV

Another day of none stop rehearsals and costume fitting.. we need to finish all of our routine before Top will be absent in days for his endorsement…

“hhhaaayyy… I’m already tired..” seungri said as he lay his body on the floor..

“me too…” daesung follow seungri as we finish a whole day of our rehearsals…

“well go home in a bit.. let’s just wait for manager minho…” I tell them as I gave them bottles of water.

“let’s go home boys…” Manager Minho went inside our rehearsals room.

“okay manager..” taeyang said as he help daesung and seungri got up..

“ill just update you if you have some appointment tomorrow..” he added as help us gather our things..

“does that mean if we didn’t get any information from you we will be free tomorrow?” I ask him.

“yes, that’s right… but for you tabi, you have things to learn about your endorsement, ill give it to you tomorrow.”

“okay manager minho… let’s go, I already missed my bed…” top said as he yawn and stretch.

“aigoo.. you always misses your bed, hyung…” seungri said.

“yah!! What did you say” as top-ssi put his hands around seungri’s shoulders as he choke him..

“aaaahhhh… hyung… hyung… mianhe.. mianhe.. I’m just joking…” and then he release him.. Catching his breath…

We all just laugh on our way to the car...  I put on my ipod and listen to my music all the way to the apartment.

As we reach the apartment I go directly to my room.. grab my phone and I tried calling dara…

Kkkkrrriiinnnggg…kkkkrrriiiinnngggg…

Calling Dara…

“yeobosseyo??” I ask the other line…

“yeobosseyo, jiyong-ah…” dara said.

“I missed your voice… how I wish I could see you though…” I shyly said.

“ahh.. thanks jiyong.. thanks for the flowers the other day..” I can sense that she is smiling on the other line..

“that’s nothing… uuhhmm.. are you free tomorrow?” how I wish she will answer me with a yes..

“uhhhm… deh… its my restday…” she sweetly say..

“that’s great!! So… can we meet tomorrow… at dongdaemun… at butumak restaurant tomorrow around 10 in the morning?”

“uuhhmmm… o..okay.. see you then…” she replied.

“YES!!!! Aaa…ahhh.. sorry… thank you dara-yah.. you made my day!! I will definitely see you tomorrow…”

“aahh.. haha.. okay jiyong-ah.. maybe your already a bit tired, get some rest.” She laugh at my reactions on the other line..

“sorry.. hehe… so see you tomorrow then.. Goodnight dara-yah… sweetdreams…”

“same here jiyong… goodnight.. bye..” she sofly said.

“bye dara…” and we both hang up…

I just cat help myself jumping around my room.. dancing randomly… and doing anything.. until im tired..

“WERE GOING ON A DAAATTTEE… WERE GOING ON A DAAATTEE..” I dance around my room…

KNOCK!KNOCK!KNOCK!

“JIYONG!!! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU??” I can hear taeyang outside my door.

“hyung… don’t mind me…” I answer back while dancing..

“you go out of your room, were going to eat already..” he said I can hear his footstep walking back to the dinning area..

I go out my room as if nothing happens but still I cant hide my feelings.. I grab seungri and pinch his face… singing loudly.. that I notice all of the boys look at me..

“what’s up with you jiyong?” top curiously asked as he help daesung prepare the table..

“nothing… nothing.. im just happy.. I receive a good news…” I excitedly said.

“is it from manager minho?” taeyang asked.

“ani..” I just said as I sit in the chair.

“what is it hyung?” seungri sit beside me and face palmed.

“aigoo.. stop it seungri…” I grab my chopsticks and continue eating..

“let’s all start eating… what are you guys still doing.. staring at me whole night” I look at them then I just continue eating..

After I finish eating I wash the dishes, I dunno but I just feel it.. and then I go back to my room and plan my date with dara tomorrow… im very excited, yet im also tensed on what will happen for our date tomorrow.. i write everything that I want to do tomorrow.. I think a day is not enough to do all of this…

But I know, my plan will be enough for me and dara to know each other..

 

 

 

 

KEEP SUBSCRIBING AND ENJOY READING :) GUMAWO... :p