Butumak Restaurant

When Love and Hate Collide

MINHO's POV

we finally arrive at the place BUTUMAK KOREAN RESTAURANT. me and Bigbang love to eat here if we have some spare time after having an early wrap after and MV shoot or after a TV guesting. all of us love the grilled Samgyeopsal (Pork Belly) and Marinated Beef. they also serve a wide range of banchan (side dished) for the customer to choose from, this restaurant has a nice ambience and many tourist too. as unlike other korean restaurant BUTUMAK uses common grill pan rather than the traditional charcoal stoves. and of course the Samgyeopsal is not is not complete without the ssamjang (korean chili soybean paste).

"wow the ambience is really cool, and i love the smell of this place!" Dara said while looking around the restaurant.

"i told you that i will bring you to the finest restaurant here in dongdaemun!" i proudly said.

"well, you bring me here, so your gonna pay the bill right?" she looked at me and wink.

"whhooaaa.. of course, i will treat you. hehe" we finally seated and the waitress gives us the menu.

"you come here, often?" she as while looking at the menu.

"hmmm.. sometimes, if were not that busy." 

"i see, so lets just order some samgyeopsal and marinated beef, some banchan and lettuce and soju" she fold the menu and looked at me.

"ok.. whatever you want." i pinched her cheek and she smiled at me.

"uhhmm, miss, gave us what she ordered ok" i told the waitress and then she leaves.

"lets eat first and we will go over your work later on, i'll just go to the washroom" 

"okay." she raised her fingers giving me her thumbs up and then i leave her.

 

JIYONG's  POV

i finally arrive at Dongdaemun, one of the busiest place in Seoul. i parked my car and i decided to have a walk going to Butumak Restaurant, one of my favorite restaurant in Seoul. we it there if we had some spare time. because we just love the place. 

i slowly walked inside the restaurant, i feel like i didnt visit it for a long time.

but.. what the.. this cant be happening.. its... HER!!!.. My BUTTERFLY!!

my heart jumps with joy! i dont know what im feeling right now, i feel so happy, i want to run to her and hug her,

but.. what if she dont recognize me.. what if she ignore me... waht to do.. what to do..

i cant stop my feet coming near to her, like i cant help my body to come near her..

i can see her looking at me, puzzled, like she dont know me. i decided to remove my mask and glasses, 

"Annyeonghasseyo.. Dara.." i bow at her and gave her my sweet smile.

"Neh?? Jiyong-ah??" i can see that she is really shocked.

"how are you? long time no see.." i still cant believe that shes in front of me now.

"im ok.. hehe im here because its work related.. how bout you?" she still have her sweet smile and uplifting character.

"i see.. so who's with you?" she was about to say who is she with, i looked back and i saw manager Minho approaching.

"ahh.. well.. i have an urgent thing to do, can u give me you cell phone number so i can call you some other time.." i dont know what to do so i just asked her number before manager Minho would see me.

"oh.. you could just stay  and eat.. i ordered a lot" 

"well.. maybe next time.. im in a hurry right now." i handed her my phone and putting my mask and glasses on.

"here you go.. why are you wearing--" before she could finish her word i kissed her cheeks again and wave at her.w

"OH!" she touched her cheeks and looked very surprised. i leave the restaurant as fast as i can so that manager Minho will not see me.

 

Aiigoooo... YES!!! finally! i got her number... from now on, i will do my best to get close to you Dara.. my beautiful butterfly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHOOOHOOO.. I MADE IT! I MADE A WAY FOR THEM TO SEE EACH OTHER... PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMENTS TO UPLIFT MY SPIRIT! HAHAHA... <3