Realization.

When Love and Hate Collide

MINHO’s POV

Morning came as I found my self slumped on the floor of my living room, as I try to got up from the floor my head hurts a lot and I fliched as I feel the side of my face hurts, I try to recall what happened since the day that I started drowning myself to alcohol because of the Dara… I slowly got up and slumped myself in the couch still holding my head. As incident last night slowly coming into me evry detail of it.

As I remember Dara, I almost want to jump off my apartment because of humiliation..

“What the hell did I do??” I cursed and face palm as my elbows rests in my thighs.

I remember Dara, taking care of me, helping me to my bed but a sudden feeling came in to me and everything I have done to her is out of my control… I almost took advantage of her… I even went that far to hurt her… I hate myself..

I want to go to her right now and apologize to her, but how can I face her right now with all the things that ive done to her…

And as I recall everything that happened last night I remember a certain person who barged in, who helped Dara, the person who punch me straight to my face. Jiyong. Did he just call Dara as he’s girl? What does that mean? How they’ve known each other? Was it at her promotions? Or did they already seeing each other for a very long time?

A lot of thoughts travelling my mind as I remembered he’s reactions, he’s anger and he’s words and even how he comforted Dara… I saw them and somehow it hurts me… I know I don’t have the right to be angry but, still I cant forget her.. I tried but failed…

I walk past to my room to get some shower but before I could go I heard my phone ring, as I reach for it I read the persons name on the screen, it was Jiyong…

Suddenly I felt uneasy, what might happen to me, to my work… to my relationship with the boys… with what happened I knew that they’ve already known about it. i think twice before answering Jiyong’s call. But the I press the answer button.

“yeobosseyo… Jiyong-ah..” I softly said trying to be calm as ever because I know he is mad at me.

“Manager Minho, I want to talk to you personally.” He also said calmly but I can sense through his voice that he is just controlling his temper because as far as I know he is mad at me.

“okay Jiyong-ah… but we have schedules today, maybe we could talk some other time.” I replied, still trying to avoid his wrath for the day, I will try to be distant to Jiyong for a while because I don’t want to disturb his focus for the upcoming concert.

“about that, CEO Yang told me to tell you that you could have your whole week off I told him that something came up to you that you couldn’t report to work and coulhe told me that you could report to him after a week.” He replied I can sense that he already wants to end our conversation right away because he is already annoyed.

“okay, I understand, Jiyong, about the incident last night.. i---“  but before I could finish my sentence he cut me off.

“don’t worry about that, we will settle it out us only, I will not involve the management on this, I even tell the boys not to talk about it, try to get a grip of yourself and think about all the things that you’ve done, especially to her, you know what I mean.” I just smiled a bit with his answer, he is truly a leader and a professional one, he will put a distance between his professional and private life, that what I acknowledge to Jiyong.

“arasso, even I dont do anything to you, I will take this opportunity  to say sorry to you Jiyong-ah and to Dara on what I have done last night, I know I’m wrong, I must not do it, but I hope you could understand my reasons, because you were there and you know what came up to me, I don’t know how you’ve known Dara, but as far as what you’ve done last night I know you like her, or maybe you love her that you could do everything to protect her, again Jiyong-ah Im sorry, I hope despite on what happened you could find there in your heart to forgive me and to still see me as your friend.” A single tear escaped my eyes and I smiled bitterly.

“Arasso hyung, don’t worry, we’ll talk about it and we will fix what has been damaged, don’t worry about me, Annyeong.” I smiled a bit and then the line was cut.

I put my phone at my bed and continue to my bathroom to take a bath.

 

 

 

 

 

 

ANOTHUPDATE GUYS.... BEAR WITH ME... SORRY FOR THE DELAY AGAIN....

I CANT KEEP MY PROMISE THAT I COULD FINISH THIS STORY BEFORE NEXT YEAR.... 

 

ILL TRY HARDER NEXT TIME...

 

LOTS OF LOVE

LUSCIOUS <3