Bingu plus Bominator.

When Love and Hate Collide

TOP’s POV

I don’t know what got into me, that I really need to do this for Jiyong. Well if I want to be dead right now I will not do it, but I need to or I will feel the wrath of the raging BOMINATOR! Can you feel me guys… can somebody please help me… huhuhu TT_TT

So last night as I receive a text message from Bom, I don’t know where she got it, maybe she got it from Dara, there my agony starts, she keeps texting me random things she’s threatening me if I will not give Jiyong’s number or i will not do this thing with her.

So here I am outside waiting for her inside the café near at her office because she told me that she has a plan to reconcile the two lovers. Why should I be dragged in this kind of situations.

I almost waited for an hour but no Bominator was in sight, im getting pissed with her because here I am, still waiting for her.

“THAT’s IT IM GOING HOME!” I told myself as I stood up.. But I saw an approaching girl wearing a body hugging halter black dress with a white coat on, her hair was tied in a ponytail and she walked like a goddess and I was stopped in my tracks and then..

“DON’T YOU DARE LEAVE!!” she stood in front of me face to face, but here I am still stunned at her appearance this is my first time seeing her in those formal clothes and this close.. how can I say this… damn she’s so hot…

“HEY!!!!” she snapped a finger at  my face and then I was back to my normal self… that was humiliating, I cough a bit and sit at the chair where I waited for her.

“what’s up?” I keep my cool and crossed my arms under my chest and lean on the chair.

“remove those dirty thoughts about me in your mind or I will kick your !” she said as she sit across me and fix her clothes.

“your too conceited, and you owe me one, I’ve been waiting for you almost an hour already! I was about to leave.” I smirked at her, she just roll her eyes, that’s cute. I told my self, whaaaa… why am I oogling with this monster in front of me… gaaahhhhhddd..

“I was caught up in work, I have a lot of things to finish first before I could go out and meet you.” She said as she removed her coat and put it on top of her hand bag in the chair beside her. And the it was like everything went slow motion as she removed her coat revealing her bare shoulders my eyes didn’t blink as she was talking but I cant hear a thing I was busy admiring her and I didn’t notice that she has a flawless skin, and those.. uhhhmmm… she’s… uhhh… gifted… and she’s y…. Hmmmm… Hehehe  I didn’t hear her reasons because a lot of nasty thoughts came rushing through my brain and because im busy looking at her appearance.

“look at my face….. not in my s.” She said coldly and I cough again and now i look directly at her, but time to time im  still glancing downwards… hehehehe

“so here’s the plan.” She said as she get something from her bag. I just cant help myself adore her appearance right now, she’s uhhmmm kinda different but… she’s somewhat gorgeous… she’s pretty upclose and when she don’t talk… I could survive just by looking at her…. I cough a bit again as I notice that im too much adoring her, I don’t know what got into me right now.. I told myself she’s just beautiful but she's still  the bominator who could slash my balls and feed them to the lions if ive done something wrong… Wheeeww...

“I told you stop oggling with my body… I know your getting a hard on right now just by looking at me.” She said boringly as if that was just some normal words to talked about.

“WHAT?? What are you talking about, your so up in yourself… pffffttt,..”” I blew some air and crossed my legs… well, she’s kinda right… waaahhhhh rule number one… don’t look at her body… I try to divert my gaze and controlling myself not to look at her body.

“stop thinking about erted thing and lets talk how can we get them back together.” She put the papers in front of me and raise her brows.

“why am I dragged in this situation.” I look at the papers in front of me.

“because you don’t have a choice okay. As I was saying, Dara handed me the tickets that our director gave to her, it’s a trip to Jeju.” She told me browsing at the papers that she is holding.

“So???” I raised my brow looking at her with my boring looking.

“So… you two are going with us on this trip and don’t your dare disagree, you know the consequences.” She said while pointing her forefinger at me.

“whatever. So what’s the plan?” I told her as I gave up on arguing, I don’t have a choice but to help Jiyong and Dara to get back together I’ll help this monster.

“we’ll be leaving a day after tomorrow and I already contacted the resort there and I already booked the hotel, I booked three rooms but I didn’t tell Dara about this because I told her I’ll handle everything.” She explained as I just listened to her.

“so what help do you want from me and why three rooms? You could just booked two rooms…” I said nonchalantly as I hold the tickets and look at her.

“I just decided to rebook it, at first I booked only two rooms but I changed my mind… I don’t want to sleep with you. You erted jerk.” She told me bluntly as I laugh at her.

“do you think I will do something with you? As if… pfffttt.  Your too conceited..” I told her raising a brow she just shrugged it, and then her eyes went soften and smirked a bit.

“I know you cant resist me once we are on the same room.” She slowly leaned a bit our face is just an inch close her voice is soft and well… y and I can feel her breath in my face I gulped hard still looking at her. My heart beats faster with that close proximity and something down there poked in my pants. What the .

“I told you, im irresistible… looking at your reactions… hahaha” She was back in her seats and laugh.. but here I am still stunned on what has happened. I can feel that I was humiliated and I cough again and crossed my legs the other way.

“can we finish this conversation I also have important things to do.” I said angrily, because this woman in front of me just gave me a hard on. I hate it. gaaahhhh…

“hahaha… with some simple gestures you already have a hard-on…” what’s the problem with this girl.. she talk casually about this things and she’s teasing me, I feel my cheeks burned red again with her humiliation.

“shut up.” I told her coldly staring at her blankly.

“okay… okay… ill stop teasing you, as I was saying just help me with jiyong, tell him about the trip so he could prepare his… and…. try controlling your feeling towards me next time okay…” she tapped my chin and smiled sweetly at me… I just rolled my eyes at her.

“I still need to go back to work, I’ll just text you the other details okay… Bye….” She gathered her things and was ready to go as she stopped in her tracks and look at me.

“uhhmmm.. another thing… I hope you could do something about that…( she pointed at my pants) im sorry but I cant help you with THAT right now…” she winked and leave me there dumbfounded.

What’s the problem of that woman. I ing hate her!!! And you (pertaining to that something in his pants) down there control your feelings you should not feel something about that alien…. Your not cooperating. I reached the glass in table and gulp the water in one go. Why do I feel something towards that babo… I couldn’t believe it.

I shook my head and stand up and jump a bit, I don’t care if other people glance a me, just to release something and remove the thought of the alien in my head and after that I leave the café and go back to our apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SORRY ABOUT THIS IM GIVING YOU A TOPBOM MOMENTS AGAIN... HAHAH I JUST LOVE CREATING THIS KIND OF SCENARIO FOR THEM HAHAHAHAHA I HOPE YOU ENJOYED I STILL HAVE FIVE CHAPTERS WITH ME, MAYBE ILL SAVE IT FOR NOW, GONNA ADD UP SOME DETAILS MORE HEHEHEHE.... 

 

ENJOY GUYS LEAVE SOME COMMENTS. KAMSAHAMNIDA. :))

LOTS OF LOVE: LUSCIOUS <3