Perfect Moment.

When Love and Hate Collide

Dara’s POV

“aigooo… why today!!! I will be late..” its already 10 ‘o clock but im still in the taxi because i was trapped in a traffic wherein two cars just collide.

“ottokae… (worried face here)  ahjussi, is there any way we could go… im already late for my appointment…” I asked the taxi driver because IM FREAKING LATE FOR MY DATE!!!

“sorry, but we cant go back because there are cars behind…” the driver said..

KKKKKRRRIIIINNNGGGG….. KKKRRRIIINNNGGGG…

 

JIYONG CALLING.

 

THREE MISSED CALL.

 

“aigooo… he’s already calling me… ottokae…. Huhuhuh” I nervous and I don’t know what to do right now… i dont answer his calls because im ashamed.. im late and i know he's already there waiting..

“aaiiisshhh.. are we still that far in Dongdaemun??” I asked the driver again..

“on the next block we will turn right and then where already in Dongdaemun, but with this traffic I think well wait for about 15 minutes more..”

“its already 10:15 if I still wait for another 15 minutes I will be 30 minurtes late… aaahhhh..”

“sorry bout that..” the driver bow at me..

“no.. no… its okay… maybe ill just run going to Dongdaemun.. here’s my payment… thank you for the ride…”

“aahh.. okay… gomawo..” the driver said and I go out of the taxi and I run as fast as I could to reach Dongdaemun…

Its kinda far from where I got off… maybe im running for a 10k run… aiggoo…

Atlast I arrive at Dongdaemun… all sweaty… im very very tired… im still catching for my breath…

“I checked my phone again… 10 missed call already.. he must be waiting for a long time…”

As I grasped for breath.. I run again going to Butumak restaurant… its also kinda far from the entrance because the mall is quite big..

I take the escalator going up for the second floor… I notice a guy at the outside of the restaurant..

Wearing a jacket and a cap.. with his shades on… patiently waiting for someone…

 

By that time ‘my heart beats fast… as I slowly going up… and im just looking at the man standing outside of the restaurant… he’s gorgeous.. he’s cool… he just stood there waiting… waiting for someone to came.. he check the time.. look at the people passing by… checking his phone.. you can see that he is worried.. he’s worried that the one he will be seeing wont come.. he just stood there patiently waiting… he don’t care that some people are looking at him… a smile was crept in my lips.. I don’t know… what im feeling right now… my heart beats more faster… I like him… I already like him… I got teary eyed just looking at him at that state.. I don’t know how long I’m standing there… I don’t even have the strength to go near him… he’s too much for me.. I know that’s him..

 

 

 

THAT’S JIYONG.

 

JIYONG’s POV

 

Im a bit early for our date… im sorry im just excited… and as a gentleman I must be the one to be in the place first…luckily that the mall is not that crowded that day that is why I know I will not be recognize there.. I must wait for her…

I saw the owner of the restaurant he wave at me…

“your alone.. do you have a date” he wink at me and laugh..

“deh.. ill just wait for her..” I bow at him..

“just go inside… wait for her inside..” he guide me inside..

“ani.. I’ll just wait for her here.. outside… gomawo..” I bow at him again and smile..

“okay.. ill just leave you first here..”he bow at me and go back inside the restaurant..

I checked on my watch as I wait for her outside the restaurant…

“its already 10 am.. is she coming…” I whisper to myself… I grab my phone and try to call her… but she didn’t pick up… I try again.. and again.. but she’s not answering…

“did she forgot about our date… did she have other plans that she cant go today..” a lot of things bother my mind things that might happen because she didn’t even answer her phone…

Its already 10:30, its almost 30 minutes that im waiting… but she didn’t come…

A two person pass in front of me talking..

“there’s an accident a block away from here two cars bumped together… there is a person who died..”

“eehhh… they also said that is a girl..”

“yes… we must be careful going home…”

After hearing that my heart beats fast… “AIGGOO… DARA…” im worried that I almost ran out of the mall just to check who could that be… im worried that dara might got into an accident… OTTOKAE…

 

 

 

But before I could walk out… I saw a person at the escalator across the restaurant… wearing jeans, white shirt, sneakers and a hat… standing there.. im puzzled.. I go nearer… and nearer.. i feel that my heart beats faster and faster… I smiled… she's just perfect... the one that im waiting… the one that I want to be with today…  the one that stole my heart… im not mistaking… im happy... she came… and I know she will…

 

 

ITS DARA..

 

 

 

 

I OWE YOU A LOT GUYS SO I UPDATED AGAIN... AS FAR AS IM WRITING I THINK THIS WOULD BE ONE OF MY FAVORITE PART OF THE STORY... ITS JUST DIFFERENT... WHILE READING THOSE PART I CANT HELP MYSELF BUT TO SMILE AND SAVOUR THE MOMENT... HAAAYYYZZZ... HOW I WISH I WAS HER.. HAHAHHAHAH 

THANKS FOR THE COMMENT SANDARAGON :))) 

 

LOTS OF LOVE... MORE UPDATES TO COME... <3

LUSCIOUS.