Secret Love

When Love and Hate Collide

Jiyong's POV

as we arrive at the rehearsal studio, i still cant forget my BUTTERFLY, i should say she occupy my mind at that time. i dont know what's with that girl that really caught my attention. i cant forget her angelic face that angry face even she's at that state she still looks cuter and cuter.

"Jiyong what's with you? still thinking about your BUTTERFLY?" as TOP doing a quoting sign with his hand.

"nah.. i dunno hyung, whats happening to me" as i walking through the rehearsal studio.

"hmmm i think thats serious, jiyong dont take that seriously, you might get hurt." TOP added as he tap my shoulders.

"thanks hyung i know its impossible to see her again i will get through this. haha" i fake a smile and yell 

"OK guys lets get back to work!" i call them to start our rehearsals.

i told myself, i can easily forget her, shes the same as the other girls that i admired.

 

As we are practicing the steps for our song BADBOY. i told them to have a break to catch our breath and take a rest for a while.

"hey jiyong, do you still think about that girl a while ago?" as seungri drink the water in his had.

"yah,, jiyong we notice that your not focus a while ago during our practise." daesung added.

"no guys, im ok its just im bothered about what happened to that girl after the incident, if she arrive at her destination or what?" as i sit on the bench and bow down and bruch my hair back.

"what did i just heard? your worried about that girl?" TOP told me as he sit beside me and tapped my back hard.

"OUCH hyung! that hurts, well i'm just curious about her. i think she's way too different about the girls that i met before." as i remove TOP's hand at my back.

"well jiong your looking forward to find that girl, huh?" taeyang joined our conversation.

"uhhhmmm... i dont know. if i did that would be hard right?" looking at my fellow groupmates

"hhmmmm... its up to you jiyong, there is a saying: If there's a will there's a way, right?" daesung added as he reach for my hand to get up.

"well, your right!" i held his hand and got up. i felt happy and i told them.

"okay guys, lets finish this rehearsal and go back to our dorm and have a goodnight sleep" as i stretched my arms to make a bigbang wail.

they all stretched their arms as we got into a circle and said "LET's GO! FIGHT! WHOA! BIGBANG!"

 

it's been a whole day since were practising our routines for the concert and we went back to our dorm to have a goodnight sleep.

 

"I know i will find you, sooner, i can feel that we will meet again and i promise that at the time i will make you mine." i smiled as i unfolded my blanket and prepare to sleep.

 

 

 

 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT. THOSE COMMENTS REALLY HELPED ME TO CONTINUE WRTING THIS STORY.! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS :) LOVE YOU ALL!